The Third Age has caused us all to descend into madness and anarchy

... but, but... I am both patient and still sane! D:

CHALLENGE

oh wait this isn't scrabble

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I've never liked Eggnog...

Heresy, I know.

I joined the Dark Side of my own volition.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Suffering from an extreme bout of boredom, The Otter - a member of some few mafia games on the BZP forums - was currently in his home in BZKoro or wherever this current game was set, practicing in his backyard with a pattern 1796 heavy cavalry sword, the British model. He didn't like it for its potential ability as a weapon of finesse - it had none - but because it was a heavy weapon that could beat through everything. And he had the odd feeling that members of one or the other mafia had him targeted for death, and, well, he wasn't going to go down without a fight.

But since this is just a filler post, I'm not going to describe how he's practicing with it, or the specifics of the weapon or such. That'd just be silly.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Night 4: One step backwards, two steps forwards.

The sun had set long, long ago. The night had fully embraced the town, cloaking it in...sunlight. But in all reality it was extremely dark, darker than normal, actually. No one’s lights were on, no one was out and around.

Well, except for Rahkshi Guurahk.

The Dark Hunter Medic walked beside the large form of Ancient, conversing. Of course, everyone knew RG’s role, so he was safe from his own Mafia. He decided to strike up a conversation with Ancient, who turned out was sent to kill someone.

“Really now? You were sent out to kill someone?”

“Yep.”

“Wow, who is it?”

Ancient gave no reply. He was surprisingly silent the entire trip, only talking once in a while. But Ancient knew that even though RG may be their Medic, he may betray them. He may even reveal who the remaining Dark hunters were...that is, if RG decided to ask.

“Do you happen to know where Canis is, Ancient?”

Ancient shook his head.

“Oh. Well, I was going to inject him with this cool stuff called NotDeath! which makes him not die, and it’s really han-” RG was cut short when his head violently exploded.His headless body spasmed, spurting blood as his body went into it's final twitches. It finally ended after only fifteen seconds. The matoran who called himself a Rahkshi had died at last.

Rahkshi Guurahk (Dark Hunter Medic) Killed by Rahkshi (oh the irony)

Ancient turned to look at the Rahkshi that had killed his conversation partner. He glared down at the silent Rahkshi, and pointed at the Rahkshi. The Rahkshi didn’t do anything. Ancient then picked up the syringe RG was going to use on Canis, emptied it, and promptly threw it as hard as he could into the Rahkshi’s face. Nara, the Rahkshi of molecular disruption, went down silently.

Nara (Rahkshi) Killed by Dark Hunters

Ancient turned back around, and continued walking along. He had to tell the Shadowed One that their Medic was killed.

---

Ehks sighed, and looked at the two bodies before him. He had long since left the staff somewhere to rest, and had taken up dragging the corpses in the piles to get a bit stronger.

It just made him more tired, really.

He grabbed RG’s corpse, and dragged it over to the Divided Corpse heap. Ehks found something to write on, and began scribbling a suspect list when he realized that Nara, the Rahkshi who was killed, was the one sent out. He sighed, and walked out to Nara’s dead body. He dragged it to the Divided Corpse Heap, and wrote down a suspect list.

A dead Nara:

Voxumo, who is still stuck in a box with a fox. Before this game ends, someone please get him out even if he can get out himself.

Baltarc, seen in the woods during the day right after the lynching.

Taka nuvia, because she hasn’t been on a suspect list yet.

Commander Viral, because he hasn’t been on the suspect lists either.

Ehks didn’t care that the list was shorter than usual, he was getting tired of dragging corpses around.

“Uh, Ehks, why are you writing on my arm?”

Ehs looked up to Man of Miracles, who was (still) alive, even though he was supposed to be lynched.

“You’re supposed to be dead, so stay quiet.”

“...But the dead don’t stay quiet.”

Ehks glared at him. “Don’t complain about being written on.”

“But it hurts. And I think I’m bleeding.”

“Maybe you’ll actually be dead now.”

“Aw…”

Voting will end Sunday, 5:00 PM EST, even if I do not say it ends then.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Somehow I suspected the Rahkshi would just spam kill me every round. :P

And for whoever Ancient is: I don't betray unless I know I am losing, and cannot win.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

That wouldn't have happened if I went with my first plan. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

What was your first plan, not giving out your role publicly? =P

Edit: BTW, X, this is only Night 3. You typo'd Day 2 as Day 3. ;)

- :burnmad:

Yes. =P

And The Dark Hunters have a TARDIS so it doesn't matter. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

You aren't in the suspect list, vote someone who is.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Who did you guys target in night two?

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png