BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC: Dead

"Chroooooo..."

A ghostly voice called out to Chro. Well...obviously. Who else would it be calling?

"It's me, your old business--er....Bionifight partner..."

Pahrak appeared floating next to Chro.

"Sup. I'm a ghost now. Since this is the Hunger Games, I am now sponsoring you, so the odds will be in your favor...I guess. I wasn't really paying attention when I saw that movie. Anywho, I provide you with these gifts! The Companion Cube I was carrying, which will slow you down but provide you with extra protection! The Red Orb of Fire, which gives you new powers and lets you avoid heat damage! And to continue the geometry theme, here's some pyramid necklace I won in a children's card game."

As Pahrak handed these items to Chro, he dropped the pyramid into a vat.

"...CHIKT. Well, instead of that, I'll jut give you an extra 3 health. That's probably more useful anyway."

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 12/20, Status: Burnt, Items: 2X Nightmare Fuel

ShadowVezon was hit by a triple barrage of Nightmare Fuel, which hurt him severely. Luckily for him, he had just entered the fray, and so had plenty of endurance left.

"Ouch, that hurt. Still, an opportunity seems to have arisen..."

ShadowVezon used both the Nightmare Fuels on himself, Blade, Pulse and Zakaro, to kill off the other 3 fighters, and get revenge for the attack on him and JiMing.

HP: 8/20, Status: Revenge is a dish best served hot, with a side of fear.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: Zakaro (Status: DEAD) {HP: Nothing/20}

..owch.

Zakaro was now dead.

That was sad.

With a sigh, the ghost of Zakaro set up his BIONIFIGHT ACTION FIGURES! stand and reclined on a ghostly chair, pulling out his old copy of Bionifight 4: The Video Game! and beginning to play.

What else was there to do?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: 8/20, Status: Slinking Into The Shadows

"Well, that's more energy for my staff. Hey, figures. Maybe I'll get some when I die."

ShadowVezon quickly jumped back up into the shadows, before someone got the idea to attack him. He blended into the shadows of the girders, using his pitch-black armour to be hard to spot, and harder to track. He watched the battle from the shadows, to wait for the next opportunity.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Here my profile. For those who are intrested.

Member Name: Pupwa.

Weapon: Protosteel Katana, A chain is attached on its Hilt as decoration, Can be Flailed around on the chain.

Power: Able To Channel Spirits Into The Katana, Which Grants The Sword Powers But Cannot change the power during the round.

Appearance: Av-Matoran, Colored depending on arena. Tall As A Toa Because of stuff.

Ultimate Weapons: nothing.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Zakaro (Status: DEAD) {HP: Nada/20}

He frowns.

"I'm not sure.. those are from a little before my time, to be honest.. I'll check the storerooms, collection room, and the vault, buuut I dunno.."

With that, Zakaro ducks under the little wooden plank that forms the counter of the stand and disappears for a full few seconds, echoes sounding from the underside of the stand.

"W... X... Y... Z! Hum de dum, dum de do... Aha!"

Zakaro clambered out from nowhere in particular and placed a figure on the table. The Shinryu Zadakh didn't have a box, but wasn't in bad condition overall.

"Found this in the returns. Apparently they didn't appreciate the functions.."

He pulls on its tail, and it turns around, flies up into the air, smacks him with it's Keyblade, and returns to its pose.

"..though that may explain why..."

OOC: is it bad that i honestly just read 4-5 pages of Bionifight 4 for the pure purpose of getting this post accurate

cause i did

:P

Zakaro

• Upvote 1

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: eh

it's fine, really. I had fun looking at the past.

(though that formatting issues >.<)

IC: Zakaro (Status: Making a deal) {HP: l0l/20}

"Hm.. Given its status as a returned item, no box, and undesirable function... I'd say.."

Zakaro pulled out a calculator and multiplied e by pi, then took the sine of the answer and tossed it through the log function. Looking at that value, he shrugged and multiplied it by (3-31-98) and reached his total.

"One-oh-four W and 3642168 atoms of cobalt."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC:

i am very much alive, jim.

very, very alive

:)

IC:

(15/20)

Well, I was amazed. No one had killed me, or even attempted to kill me while I was standing there glaring at Oryx's corpse! It was a once-in-a-lifetime (hahahah) even, I guess. I looked around the arena, and saw Canis standing there staring at Blade's corpse. Oh. He killed one of my friends. Eh.

"Hey! Canis! Wanna team up?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

OOC: "More dangerous fighter"... Yeah, no. The only time I've been dangerous is when things have worked for me like in the first round, and last round. Otherwise, I've been offed before the end of the round most times. >_> 'Team OP'... Also no. If that were true, you'd both be dead by now, and this wouldn't've happened. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and my Ice Rod is really itching for use next round. Watch out, you two.

IC: Ghostly

"Be right back."

Pahrak floated over to the action figure stand. "I don't suppose you have an Exo-Zadakh or Shinryu Zadakh, do you?"

Nice reference to Shinryu

IC: Voxumo [HP: 8/20]

Voxumo looked over who was left in the arena as he grabbed his scythe. With devious smile he raised it into the air and sucked a bit of Canis's soul resulting in 10 points of damage. However not wishing to give up on the assault he summoned a wave of fast moving water to hopefully wash away canis.

OOC: Alright I may be around a little less due to my internet data running low and i got to make sure I don't go over. So yeah just wanting to let you know. Frankly if chro wants to use his ultimate weapon to kill me i would be perfectly fine with it since then i wouldn't have to worry about people waiting on my dead body.

Also Tex if you sponsor someone do you get the item back? Like will pahrak get the red orb of fire?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

JiMing has been sponsored, and he receives 3 health!

E: Ehks has received another sponsor, and gains another 3 health!

Sponsors, remember that you can currently also spawn two power ups a day specifically for the fighter you are sponsoring. :)

Edited by Voltex 2

IC: Zakaro (Status: being a Sponsor) {HP: n0thing/20}

"Tis fine, tis fine. I'm just going to do and sponsor someone.."

Zakaro floated off, down towards the site of his death. He bore no resentment, not really, though he wasn't about to sponsor ShadowVezon. No, Zakaro had another plan in mind.

"Yo, other guy with a 'Z' name! Be sponsored!"

The Toa of Earth gave the robot-Toa-person 3 Health, and then two items, grinning.

One Krana, and one Rhotuka Spinner.

"Combo power-up move, perhaps? :D ;) "

OOC: Seriously

that could be a great combination move

mutate an opponent into something uber-destructive, and then use the Krana

badabing badaboom

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Vox, he already used it. On me. WHich is why I'm deader than dead right now, thanks to SV.

Oh sorry.. I must have missed it

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Thank you for catching that, Vox. Man, I wish more people had been impressed with my Armor of Shinryu back in the day... *Reminisces*

Just to clarify, Voltex: do we pick two specific power-ups, or do we just say that power-ups spawn and you pick which ones actually do?

OOC:

waht

sponsers

waht

waaaaaaaaaaaht

._.

IC:

I felt strength explode in my body. It kinda hurt. But it helped more than hurt. I mean..holy karz. I felt stronger than ever before! Now to kick someone's teeth in. With help. From someone. Like Canis.

He didn't look too healthy right now.

(20(or 21, if I can go over with my +6 health)/20)

1Ydp0mg.jpg

@Pahrak: Note in the pm which two power ups you'd like to spawn and I will do it. DO IT IN PM

@Ehks: You can indeed go above maximum health when sponsored. Speaking of which...

Ehks has received another sponsor, and gains another 3 health!

Health

1 – Ehks - 24/20

2 – Voxumo - 8/20

3 – JiMing - 13/20

4 – Zakaro - ELIMINATED

5 – Canis Lycaon - 11/20

6 – Chro - 6/20

7 - Blade - ELIMINATED

8 - JL - 12/20

9 – ShadowVezon - 8/20

10 – Oryx - ELIMINATED

11 – Pulse - ELIMINATEED

12 – LockeBZ - 11/20

13 – Shadowhawk - ELIMINATED

14 – Pahrak #0579 - ELIMINATED

Sponsors, keep spawns done by messaging me.

Edited by Voltex 2

MWAHAHAAHHAHA

IC:

"HEY! CHRO! DIE! THE LITTLE GHOSTS TELL ME TO KEEEEEEEEL YOU!" I chuck all three firebombs at Chro, which instantly kills him. Even with the health kit.

"MWHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAA!"

I then used my Rod of Ice to form an ice prison around Locke, and began to force spikes within. I then looked at Voxumo, and turned him into a tiny, tiny, Rahi fish-I couldn't remember the name, I think it was a Ruki?-which was not a good thing.

"AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!"

I was mad with crazy. And power.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Ghostly

Pahrak saw Chro die. "...CHIKT. Time to wait to see what I do now, I guess."

He finished counting out the atoms, slid them across the stand to Zakaro, and picked up the Shinryu Zadakh figure. "Awesome! I can't wait to give this to Va when I get home--he's gonna love it! Might want to do something about that face-attacking function, though..."

well yes

even if I activated the health kit I would've had exactly 9 health

drat

OOC: "More dangerous fighter"... Yeah, no. The only time I've been dangerous is when things have worked for me like in the first round, and last round. Otherwise, I've been offed before the end of the round most times. >_> 'Team OP'... Also no. If that were true, you'd both be dead by now, and this wouldn't've happened. Revenge is a dish best served cold, and my Ice Rod is really itching for use next round. Watch out, you two.
No, I guess you're right. I didn't think that through too well.
But iBrow was complaining about how long it was taking people to die, so I guess there isn't much problem with antagonizing you into killing me quickly next time around, right? :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I thought each bomb did three? Oh never mind extra damage negates whatever health I might've had

I made this map I should know that

And I also can't do math I guess like wow

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: Ahahaha, I forgot it was yours. xP That was an awesome twist of irony, then. =P

Chro: No worries; I just had a bad afternoon and this was the topping. I just didn't expect to have a revenge thingy so fast. =P But hey, yeah, at least there'll be more chances to kill people faster. You know, as best as I can. =P

IC: Canis [status: Taking out Vox Health: 1/20]

Vox hit me with his scythe, and then attempted to drown me. But I powered up by Usain Bolt, and dodged out of the way, then crashing into Vox, taking him out. With one health left, I would die tomorrow. And I was fine - I kind of wanted to be a sponsor.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?