BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

•IC: Luroka

•Phys. Integrity: 70% (14/20)

Having used the health kit. I lunge at the overlord again. I deliver a strong swing to the dinosaur's side, causing deep lacerations. Shifting my weight, I use that and my own mass to knock the beast to the ground. I retrieve my blade, and retreat, before bringing down a section of ferrous rock from the ceiling.

bBhcfWO.png

OOC:

I'll stop with the more powerful attacks then.

IC: Canis [status: Falling Health: 111/140]

Blade kicked me off the T-Rex, but JiMing caught me and then punched me in the face with chaos energy.

[106/140]

Five fire bombs hit the T-Rex, dealing fifteen damage to it.

[91/140]

I fell back onto the back of the T-Rex, and ran towards Blade with my chainsaw, slicing at him, then attempting to kick him off the dino. My mount then stomped around, causing the ground to shake beneath him. It wouldn't deal much damage, but would knock everyone on their backs if they didn't avoid it.

Luroka tried to knock my mount over and failed. The gashes dealt a single point of damage to the creature.

[90/140]

Edited by Canis Lycaon

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: I also sent two firebombs at him, did you catch that?

IC: JiMing
Health: 14/20

Smirking to himself in satisfaction after clonking Canis in the face, the fighter landed on the dinosaur. Converting his weapon back into saber form, he stabbed down on the dinosaur while sending a Chaos Spear after Canis.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

ALL FIGHTERS (MINUS CANIS)

A voice seemed to whisper softly on the wind, echoing within the minds of the fighters.

Do you choose light, or do you choose shadow?

All fighters must make a decision in their first post after this one - light or shadow?

IC: Voxumo [Health: 10/20]

Voxumo looked up at the giant dino and seemed to consider his next move. His eyes darted to blade and he ran as fast as he could over to him while throwing up a bubble of energy around the two while whispering in his ear

"Blade.. Let's combine powers for a bit and do what we did to smaug.. Afterall dino's are cold blooded and they move slower with cold. I coat him in water. That water makes it easier for you to freeze him and shock him at the same time.. It works."

However as the voice spoke out he laughed

"Why should we care what you want us to to decide! However i shall place my faith in the shadows!"

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

•Phys. Integrity: 70% (14/20)

I look at the dinosaur stomping around with contempt: "That's quite enough of that..." I project my sword at the dino's feet, pinning it to the ground. I tackle the beast with tremendous force, bringing it to the ground. I pull my blade from its badly damaged foot, and prepare to attack Canis, before hearing a strange voice. "Shadow," I think to myself as I retreat into the depths of the cave, leaving Canis on the ground.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

No. Both you and Voxumo must make a decision immediately or the second Overlord will kill you instantly - and the Ignika will cease to function if he does.

I editted my post because at the time of writing it you posted and i did not see it till afterward.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I've seen it, don't worry.

E: Anyone who has not made their choice by 3pm NA Eastern tomorrow afternoon (it is currently 9pm NA Eastern) will be killed instantly by the second Overlord - and if too many of you pick one of the options, the results might be... painful, to say the least.

Edited by Voltex 2

Picking. 8/20 unless other wised noted.

"THE LIGHT IS TOO BRIGHT. Light."

OOC: Canis, can you stop using the font your using, because it's in script. Very illgebale script. I'm on mobile if it matters.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Malignus, please be careful to avoid godmodding. You can say "I attempt to cause deep lacerations in the dino's side which might knock it over", but you can't say "I cause deep lacerations in the dino's side and knock it over".

And Pupwa's right. For some reason on mobile comic sans becomes... well, let's just say Zakaro starts to resemble a medieval herald.

Chro

Health: 13/20

Chro picked up a coin from the pile of gold in the dungeon. He flipped the coin. "Hmm. Shadow it is, I suppose."

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC:

It's just Comic Sans.

IC: Canis [status: Getting back up Health: 90/140]

When Bloodfeast fell over, he landed Blade, JiMing and me, dealing four damage to each of us.

[86/140]

I then ordered the mount back up, grabbing a leash as I did. I a shouted "Shadow!" I then ordered my mount to charge Luroka, and it did. It picked up Luroka in it's mouth, and flung him across the cavern, into a cave wall, dealing six damage to him.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

-==IC: Blade - HP: 8/20==-

Blade barely managed to move out of the way of the chainsaw attacks, and once again attempted to kick Canis off the mount, attempting to keep him off this time; however, he launched himself off the dinosaur as he attempting to send a blade of lightning into the dinosaur's back. As he landed, Voxumo approached him, and Blade nodded, agreeing to the plan.

"I choose light." Blade said, as the mount fell over. [HP: 4/20]

OOC: iBrow... Are you trying to kill us off before the first day is over?

Edited by -Blade-

OOC: iBrow... Are you trying to kill us off before the first day is over?

I think he is

Chro

Health: 13/20

Not willing to watch his allies go down without putting in any effort of his own, Chro charged into range of the dinosaur's jaws. Anticipating an attack, he planned to "break and flow" repeatedly, to dodge its massive jaws and provide a distraction.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

•Phys. Integrity: 40% (8/20)

I pick myself up from the injury, and create a magnetic field at Bloodfeast's location. As a result, Canis and Bloodfeast take damage as anything and everything metal collides with them, pinning them to the ground. I then take the last health pack.

•Phys. Integrity: 65% (13/20)

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

IC - HP: 13/20 - Status: Fighting

"SHADOW!" I cried, realizing that picking all the same sides wasn't gonna really help. I turned towards Blade, Voxumo, whom I knew I could empower.

"Voxumo, Blade, can you guys charge me? In return I can re-focus power into your attacks, supercharging them to blast that dinosaur's eyes out with ease."

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Not to me, on moblie comic sans turns into bad script. BAD Script.

Thinking. 8/20

Frustrated at my lack of progress and the fact I can't read what Canis is doing. I changed the Giant katana into a giant battering ram and started to ram Canis with it.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: [ Shadowhawk ] - [ 15/20 HP ] - Making a choice

The Shadowhawk leaned casually against the rough-hewn cave wall for support as the enraged tyrannosaur stomped and snorted and tumbled about, causing much vibration of the ground beneath and annoyingly insecure footing. As he did so, however, an inexplicable presence was felt, and words echoed within his mind:

Do you choose light, or do you choose shadow?

The black-caped necromancer smirked, admiring the eerie luminescence of his venomous green eyes reflected in the polished metallic surface of his unsheathed talons. The answer was obvious, really.

Shadow, naturally. You do accept telepathic replies, do you not?

I'm foreseeing the inevitable
Please only use spoiler tags for spoilers. -B6
So no

I could possibly indicate what I think in terms of quotes...

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Kayn

HP: 13/20

As I ran into the fray, witnessing all of the chaos, I felt the urge to choose an alignment of light or shadow.

"I will never fall to the shadows, light it is!"

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

IC: Voxumo [10/20]

Voxumo nodded to Blade a wave of water to crash into Canis and his mount. However he also focused on a wall of solid towards JL

"Use that to power up!"

However voxumo then handed Blade the squid launcher while focusing more on the dino intending to get it good and wet

"You need this more than me."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm foreseeing the inevitablePlease only use spoiler tags for spoilers. -B6

So no

I could possibly indicate what I think in terms of quotes...

What about coloring the text white?

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Kayn, you're at 13 health

Sorry, I should have read some of the past posts.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

Ah, whatever... spoilering it anyway, since if I'm right it could technically be spoilers for the actual game.

iBrow... Are you trying to kill us off before the first day is over?

His strength, his powers, relied on death. The death of his comrades, to be exact... and at the rate things were going, it wouldn't be long before he had the... proper resources.

All fighters must make a decision in their first post after this one - light or shadow?

The answer was obvious, really.

Shadow, naturally.

Anyone who has not made their choice by 3pm NA Eastern tomorrow afternoon (it is currently 9pm NA Eastern) will be killed instantly by the second Overlord - and if too many of you pick one of the options, the results might be... painful, to say the least.

Shadowhawk is the second Overlord. Whoever chooses Shadow will become a minion of Shadowhawk fighting against whoever chooses Light.

(Alternatively it could become a team battle with Canis leading one team.)

This is my theory.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

IC: Pulse [Health: 13/20]

Upon hearing something asking a question if he would choose light or shadow, Pulse thought for a moment. Would he choose the light, or the shadow? Light tended to have the good guys and and the larger amount of people, while shadow tended to be evil and had few but really powerful people... he never really considered himself light, or shadow. What if the expectations were subverted, and shadow ended up being the one composed of the good guys, with light being the evil path? What if it was a trick? In the case of that, and for variety, Pulse chose shadow.

Now that he had chosen, Pulse fired yet another explosive crossbow bolt at Canis.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

-==IC: Blade - HP: 4/20==-

Blade nodded; as he grabbed the launcher as he backflipped away from Canis who was about to get rather wet.

"Now!" Blade yelled out, as he fired off a squid to absorb a hitpoint of damage, and then flung a lightning bolt at the Overlord the first second, and the next attempted to freeze him and the dinosaur.[HP: 5/20]