Steal the Mask 2

-Windrider-

I chase after you in my car, ran you down, and take the Mask. I then flee to the North Pole and go to my secret underwater station under the ice, where I freeze the Mask in a hundred pound block of ice.

My Mask! B-)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I blow up everyone and the mask.

No ones mask.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I trap my body inside the mask.

I am the mask.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

I wail in despair at the loss of a potentially exceptional, if inanimate, friend. The sound waves from my cry form a solid beam of sadness, which disintegrates your ship and causes the debris to fall back to the ground. I scrabble through the post-apocalyptic-movie-set-esque landscape and clutch desperately at the mask.

My mask.

Nokama Chameleon

I rise from the debris, with a sharp jagged piece of metal sticking out of my left leg. I painfully pull it out, then quickly halter over to you, and stab you in the back with it. I take the mask and halter away, getting into a conveniently nearby car that, albeit extremely rusted, still works and I drive away.

My mask, but dear god my leg hurts...

Edited by Toa Onaku

I send out a telepathic wave that kills every being in the galaxy.

My body...mask...thing

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

Due to having tampered with the mask before in a different timeline, and partially fractured my soul into it, I am drawn into the mask, saving me from the doom every single other lifeform in the universe suffers. The consciousness of me and Gallade combat, resulting in me dominating and restoring life in the galaxy, effectively restoring my own body in the process.

My consciousness is now split between the mask and my own body, and I fly to the ruins of Kisaetra Ael 5, where the arcane storm had been compressed so greatly that it transformed into solid arcaesium. I land on the arcaesium planet, and feel it rumble as the core of the planet is still raging with the arcane storm. I run to the now floating altar where I had previously conducted my arcane forging, and resume the process of extracting Gallade from the mask, eventually succeeding.

The planet, how ever, explodes, spreading the arcaesium throughout the galaxy. Somewhere among the stars, the mask floats with the arcaesium.

Not my mask.

I happen to have been at the edge of the galaxy, tinkering with my reality-altering machine, when Malignus accreted the other players. I hide the machine back into the pocket universe that is only accessible by me, and will for ever only be accessible by me, and can not be destroyed. I then fly on my spaceship back to earth and bombard Malignus' location with arcaesium bombs, that cause short-lived arcane storms upon detonation. After the storms subside. I descend from my space ship, take the mask and then fly away.

My mask.

I recover and teleport in front of tylerb0523, causing him to crash into me. Then, I deploy one mighty tentacle, wrap it around his throat, using my wings to soar high into the air, bringing him up with me. I tighten my grip to such an extent that he is beheaded, then I come down and grab the mask.

My mask.

bBhcfWO.png

I happen to have finished my colossal space ship, which I crash into you, then go into reverse, and then crash it again... and again and again and again. You get the point. After multiple crashings, I get out of the ship, grab the mask, get onto my smaller (and faster) space ship and fly away, at the same time activating the fusion explosion device on board the big ship.

My mask.

The blackhole crushes you, instantly killing you. Due to the blackhole being so small, the hawking radiation almost immediately dissipates it afterwards. One of the energy jets went through the planet, killing countless people. I pick up the mask after surviving the crashing of my ship, and then run away...

My mask.

With the very last ounce of life squeezed out of my body, my consciousness is transferred to my failsafe android body. I, having prepared for the arrival of a hostile makuta, hoarded a big supply of energized protodermis and now fire missiles containing the substance at you, instantly destroying your very essence. I then fly my spaceship down to where the mask is, and fly away again.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I steal "The Doctor's" TARDIS and materialize it around the mask, destroying Toa Onaku's left mechanical arm. I grab the mask and rip the still-holding on arm off. I activate the threat-shield and then travel back through the time vortex and hire Tahu and Kopaka Mata to protect me.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Kayn

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended