Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: CyraxCyrax looked around. Everything was either somewhere where it shouldn't be, destroyed or plain gone. The door was broken in half. Frost covered everything.Who could've done this?OOC: Who DID do this? Cos last time I got any info on Kopeke (Emzee) it was him saying Kopeke was alone, at home, still fine.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Krayzikk nodded at Vernadon and Krohlen, saying "Call if you need me.", before using his mask to traverse the distance between him and what appeared to be an obstacle course.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

"Well, how's the food?" he asks the beings at the table.The Toa of Green was too busy stuffing his face with the food to answer."Yes, Papa, it's very delicious," she replies to the Turaga, smiling. The Toa made sure not to open her mouth while eating and talking. She made sure to finish her food before speaking."It's very delicious, Sir," replies the Toa, mouth stuffed while speaking.-Mef Man

IC - Sucogu - FlyingThe four Gukko were high above Ko-Koro. Sucogu had taken the lead- no because his Gukko was the fastest, but because he knew the way. By instinct, naturally.He had greeted the others with a polite nod. It seemed as though the loss of Kriigata had brought forth two new friends. They were almost to the mountains, now.He already missed the black armored Toa. Putting Eamerzon to the sword had relieved some of his guilt (though he had not done anything to provoke Kriigata to leave) but he still wished she was here with them. He was sure she would've loved the sky and the mountains.The Toa set his sights ahead. Mourning Kriigata was pointless- she wasn't even dead. One day, he'd find her.There they were. An old looking shed was stationed near a cliff. Shabby-looking and barely standing up, it housed a few of Sucogu's supplies. He would need these if he was to stay at the place his master had desribed.The Gukko that Sucogu was riding landed near the shed. He fumbled around in his bag for a metal key, which he opened the shed with. He stepped inside the cramped space to find what he was looking for. Most of his furniture was crammed up against each other in here."You guys head on, I'll catch up." he said, pointing down the mountain...Down...Down...Down...To a grouping of huts where people were doing various things. As he motioned the others to go on, he began moving the stuff out. Some of it was heavy. Some of it he had to drag. Once all the various things were moved out, he slammed his fist into the wood. The hut collapsed eventually. Taking the boards, he layed them in the snow. They were obviously in some shape, but it wasn't quite possible to tell. That is, until he carved two holes in boards, tied them together with rope from the shed, and stuck the side of his two swords in it. Now it was obvious that the object was a primitive sled. He had to get his things down some how, if he was going to do it alone.Loading some of the stuff on, he sat on a small space crammed between two chairs he had left for himself. This was his craziest idea yet...

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: LifI sat down next to Vrana, "It must be wonderful." I said outloud.IC: VernadonVernadon smiled, one more teacher and they'd be ready to really start. Then he noticed two Gukko birds on the horizon, I hope that's the teacher.IC: NikaronNikaron finished dragging Venator to the hospital, setting him down outside, he then disappeared into the alleyways and watched as a few doctors picked him up and pulled him inside. Nikaron was glad his friend would be safe.IC: Slife"Aye, aye sir." Slife gave a mock salute to Sucogu before flying on down to the huts.OOC: 4 of my chars in the same location. :nervous: I'm scared.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Shohu forged metal wings. Six in all, and attached them to a backplate. He also added tubes made of Toa Tool metal behind the wings on the backplate. "Tahuva, focus your elemental power through these and you can fly. Not done yet though."Whatever Shohu was making, it was quite impressive. But... "Thanks. But we need to find out who's in there. Does anyone here have an Arthron? He looked the group over. "Karz." He began to think of a new plan. "I'm going to bash the door open, then use a wall of flame to stop anyone from coming out. That way we can find out who's inside. When we see enemies, Dervian will throw wind shuriken at them."Dervian nodded."And I'll magnetically repel any pieces of metal thrown or fired at us.""A mask of shielding would be useful right now...but since we don't have one this plan will have to do."Shohu put the items in Kahua's can. When the final battle with Vaarn came, Tahuva could use it all. "All right, once we finish this guy off I can finish your present."Tahuva pulled out his sword and axe, then bashed the door down. A wall of flame appeared in front of the door. "DERVIAN BE READY!"Dervian formed a wind shuriken. "THERE'S A GUARD!" He threw it in at the lone guard, through the wall of flame, creating a fire shuriken. It flew straight at the guard, intended to knock the living Karz out of him.OOC: Skar, that's the guy who was meditating or whatever.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Thama:Thama sifted through the of the wrekage, shoving the door to free up the doorway. "Even if he's still here, which I doubt, he's probably not going to answer or reveal himself. We're going to have to look in there for him by hand," she said.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC, Kinvex: "Alright." He helped Tuara carry Utu out to the door of the inn., though he did most of the work. "Now wait here: I have a plan." He quickly ran to the nearest goods store, and with the money he took from Utu, bought a small cart that would fit two people. He brought the cart back to Tuara. "I don't think we can carry him back to Ta-Koro, so I bought this. Now let's put him on it." He and Tuara moved Utu onto the cart. "If you want to sit on the cart, you can."

OOC: Hau, Jolek, and Cyrunei from Ga-Wahi.IC: Hau almost stopped his gukko. But at his master's orders, the martial artist reluctantly kept the bird flying down.By this point, Jolek and Cyrunei had gotten onto the back of the gukko. Said toa of Magnetism had by now figured out that gripping the poor birds' claws was not exactly healthy-for both of them.Hau looked down at the huts coming closer. Where exactly were they that they could see such signs of civilization? He'd thought they were to train in Ko-Wahi...The toa's chain twitched. But his slight grin remained.He had faith in his master.Naara crossed the finish line a short while later and kept jogging, breathing steadily through her nose. She had to keep moving for a short while after such an exertion."Nine out of ten," the warrior said in passing to Bruntoa. The toa didn't even look at his face.She paused and turned her head slightly to look back. All present could see her slight, lazy smirk even from that side alone."I found that you could stand to add some more swinging weaponry to the pits."Then Naara continued treading down towards the lake. That was meant to be a warmup. Now was her real training.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Isfel was smiling now: he'd made it. Now, he would just have to train his hardest, then maybe someday he would be ready. Stepping forward, he tried to capture Vernadon's attention. "Where do I start my training?"IC: Kamaehu reigned in outside the ruined door of Kopeke's hut. Scanning it, he couldn't shake a nagging suspicion from his mind. He turned to Kalama. "Someone wants to make us think another party got to Kopeke first."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Kalama chuckled, "No I don't believe we do." He pointed to the back wall where a message had been scratched into it."Too slow you filthy Rahkshi!!"Where a signature should have been was a heart followed by a Miru over two crossed shields.The same symbol could be seen on Kalama's Bandoleer sleeve as one of the unit patches.The only difference was that the Miru in the message had a tongue sticking out of the "mouth" as a comical last minute addendum."Definitely the handiwork of Lei and Hotu. They were here alright." Kalama turned to the ruined scene with new eyes with fresh understanding."Looks like Kali snapped just like I though she would." He examined the door. "Here." he pointed. "Drill impact point. After they failed to coax Kopeke out, Nuraka must have weakened the door with her drill." He walked out side the hut and examined the doorway, moving about as if he were going to assault the hut. After examining the door he pointed out specific impact points. "This looks like after the drill attacked it, a Matoran of considerable size, Hotu obviously, rammed it down."Glancing around again he laughed. "I'd say Kopeke put up one heck of a fight. Macku was with them obviously so she probably calmed him down and got him to follow them. No, we won't find Kopeke here. He's gone. Considering his isolated nature, I'd say Ko-Koro remains unaware of his unofficial "kidnapped" status. Probably done in the dead of the night."Kalama sat down and thought."This is way to fast for them to have been dropped off anywhere but Ko-Wahi to start with. They can't have gotten too far. Still that's four members of the Chronicler's Company. Two have been... dealt with while two remain safe with my Raiders." He tapped his foot still in thought.Finally he looked at Cyrax and Thama. "At this point, there's too much for me to ignore what's going on with the company. The Raiders can keep a fairly quick pace but I'm pretty sure I can catch up. We know the dangers of the Dark Toa. Right now we have a shot at keeping more members alive so here's what we'll do..." Kalama stood up."Best we split up. You two should link back up with the others and go find Taipu. Considering how recent the news of Hafu was, he's the most at risk. I can move faster on my own and the Raiders won't attack me on sight so I'll keep following the trail. If they head south for a good enough distance I'll try and beat them to Kapura and link up with them there. When you find Taipu, try to extract him and bring him back here to Rock Frost. It's a pretty heavily defended Marine instillation so Taipu should be safe there. I'll meet up with you there with the Raiders and we'll make a plan of what do to from there."OOC: Kidnapping action was approved by Emzee. Forces of Darkness: 2, Kalama's Raiders: 2

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Tuara - Ko-KoroTuara frowned when they placed Utu in the cart, "I don't even know how you carried Utu to the hotel room."She stared at the mark on his arm, "Salamander mentioned a second power when he first told me about Utu."Tuara looked at Utu's closed eyes, now more apparent due to the fact Kinvex had his mask. They'd bring him back to Ta-Koro where he would pay for his crimes. An image of the dead Matoran in her arms flashed in her minds eye, instilling a bit of quelmed rage inside of her. The anger she felt towards Salamander was even more apparent, and why wouldn't they be? He had betrayed them all.She was starting to wonder who's side he was really on. She'd worry about him later.Tuara sat down beside Utu, feeling rather uncomfortable.They started for the gates.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Zauk"Hay I think I found something... Oh wait nevermind it went exstinct long ago. And it also had a feild around it that killed all living things. So thats a negative."

IC (Naru):"Shame. It could have been useful..." Naru mused as she kept skimming across the text before her. Muaka were apparently spotted regularly on the mountain, but they weren't native ice Rahi. Still, they could do in a pinch. The only problem was that they didn't seem to have any special powers; at least none that the Matoran knew of.

OOC: Dibs on being after Nova?IC: RedRed watched as more swinging blades cut around. He wanted to play on this fun, fun course. Of course, depends on what the objective of this obstacle course was. If the academy made 1 wrong word in whatever they said, Red would be done before he started. He smiled.Red: Me next, after Nova.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Gezdom, Ledzel, Sagom, and Vagdom)

Vagdom chuckled to himself lightly before he placed another piece of the food in his mouth."I'm more of a weapons salesman than a cook," he replies after swallowing. The Turaga gently stabs his fork into another piece of steak before placing it in his mouth."It was good, father," the Toa of Green says while standing up. His plate had nothing left on it. It appeared he had licked the plate clean. "Anyway, I'm going to bed; been a long day." With that, Gezdom was soon in the next room and fast asleep on his new bed.Ledzel watched the Toa go before standing up as well. "Yes, it was good, but I think I'll go ahead to bed as well. Coming, Khaed?" he asks, looking toward the being.Sagom was still eating in her usual slow manner. She was almost halfway through her food; not even close to how far the others were.-Mef Man

IC (Krohlen)Krohlen examined his list."So, according to this, we're waiting for...the weapons-master," he said to Vernadon.A glimmer of motion caught his eye. He looked over to where Rannin and Bruntoa were, and saw that an obstacle course had sprung up, with Naara evading various mechanisms and several beings gathered around to watch."Interesting," he remarked to his colleague. "Looks like they've got Bruntoa's track set up...shall we take a look?"He began to walk in the direction of the course.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Bruntoa"Nine out of ten huh? Hmmm, I guess I should add more swinging weapons." Bruntoa turned to Nova, "Well kid, I suppose anything is possible, but it's not like we made the weapons sharp or anything, there pretty dull."He turned to Rannin, "Hey Rannin, you think you could manage to add one or two more swinging weapons to the course?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Traxin, The Sanctum): The chamber had a strange mystical feel about it. It was although there was an omnipresent choir, singing in a low tone. Although everyone was silent, there was sound. Traxin found himself in awe. He also found himself strangely out of place among the Ko-Matoran in the room. But no one was interested in him, so he ignored such self-conscious feelings.He wasted no time in finding the particular section of The Wall of Prophecy that had been mentioned to him long ago, and began. The message was cryptic, it could take a very long time to fully understand what the ancient carvers were trying to say. But he persevered, noting every tiny piece of information, comparing different parts of the scripture, and looking for a deeper meaning to the words.

OOC: Dibs after Red. IC: Krayzikk arrived at the obstacle course and located Bruntoa, who appeared to be in charge of the course. Approaching the toa, he said "So, what is the objective here?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kalama rolled his eyes. "It's big, it's swarming with Marines, and it's heavily defended. It's pretty hard to miss. Look if you get lost just find a Marine and ask her. Tell her I sent you there. They should be able to direct you."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Shohu forged metal wings. Six in all, and attached them to a backplate. He also added tubes made of Toa Tool metal behind the wings on the backplate. "Tahuva, focus your elemental power through these and you can fly. Not done yet though."Whatever Shohu was making, it was quite impressive. But... "Thanks. But we need to find out who's in there. Does anyone here have an Arthron? He looked the group over. "Karz." He began to think of a new plan. "I'm going to bash the door open, then use a wall of flame to stop anyone from coming out. That way we can find out who's inside. When we see enemies, Dervian will throw wind shuriken at them."Dervian nodded."And I'll magnetically repel any pieces of metal thrown or fired at us.""A mask of shielding would be useful right now...but since we don't have one this plan will have to do."Shohu put the items in Kahua's can. When the final battle with Vaarn came, Tahuva could use it all. "All right, once we finish this guy off I can finish your present."Tahuva pulled out his sword and axe, then bashed the door down. A wall of flame appeared in front of the door. "DERVIAN BE READY!"Dervian formed a wind shuriken. "THERE'S A GUARD!" He threw it in at the lone guard, through the wall of flame, creating a fire shuriken. It flew straight at the guard, intended to knock the living Karz out of him.OOC: Skar, that's the guy who was meditating or whatever.

IC Ghlist - The Sickle Basement - Fighting: The bone white being stood up, and dodged the shuriken, picking up a metal shard from the ground and sending it flying through the wall of fire at Dervian. He then unlimbered his weapons, preparing for the battle. OOC: I believe his powers are telekinesis... unless I changed them for some reason. -Ghlist

OOC: I'm still not sure if Naara was joking with that suggestion or not. And I control her XPIC: Naara stood at the edge of the lake, stretching. Her training would come after this respite...Stretching was necessary to prevent her strenous routine from becoming damaging. So the warrior continued with her routine dutifully in preparation for the work ahead.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: VernadonVernadon nodded to Krohlen, "Very well," but first Vernadon answered Isfel's question. "We are still waiting till one more teacher arrives, for now feel free to entertain yourself anyway you wish to." Vernadon teleported to the obstacle course. He turned to Nova, "You're running the course, and mask powers aren't allowed correct?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Sagom and Vagdom)

"Well, that's almost everyone out of here except for you two," says the Turaga before standing up and stretching. He walks over to the empty plates and begins to wash them in a nearby sink. "I, uh, don't have anywhere to sleep; do you two think you can find somewhere to stay?"I don't want to leave my girl with that Ko-Toa...Sagom continued to eat while looking toward Nost. She swallows her bite before saying,"We don't have to stay at the house. We can find somewhere else to stay."-Mef Man

IC: Kahua prevented the metal shard from hitting them with magnetism, giving Tahuva time to send the firewall at the bone-white enemy and fire off flame Zamors. "SHOHU, CLOSE COMBAT!"Shohu, following the order given by Tahuva, activated his mask and made a spiked mace. Tahuva charged with him, sword and axe drawn.Dervian formed a wind sphere BEHIND the attacker rather than in his hand, and sent it at the enemy's back. "We have you surrounded! Surrender now, and we might let you escape with your head attached. No guarantees."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: @ Nitro Frost: I know that, but Ezio followed him.IC, Ezio: Ezio decided to try one more time. "Pourge? I know you can hear me..."IC, Kinvex: Kinvex moved the cart towards the gate. "What was this second power that Salamander told you about?"

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

OOC: Ezio? :P IC Ghlist/Klastio - The Sickle Basement - Fighting: Ghlist used his powers to push the fire aside, and in turn deflected the air blast Dervian sent at him. He then sent a powerful telekinetic blast at Tahuva and Shohu, either knocking them over or stalling them for a moment. He focused or Dervian next, and shoved him backward, out of the basement.Klastio flew to the top of the basement, and sent a blast of hurricane force winds down at his enemy. Ghlist was shoved down by the blast, but rolled onto his back quickly, and grabbed Klastio out of the air, throwing him into Tahuva and Shohu before they could get to him. He then stood up, waiting for his opponents to attack again.-Ghlist

IC: Nost"Yes, I'm fine. Just a little headache, nothing big, really." Despite what Nost said, his temples were throbbing painfully and each pulse seemed to bring in a fresh dose of pain. Sleep was what he would need to stop it and luckily, that would come very soon."So Sagom, shall we go find somewhere to stay for the night? Preferably not my house."