Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Sumiki"First things first ... my leg will be alright, but I think we're all curious about this Matoran," Sumiki said. "Let's see if we can't find some information about her first. It might be awkward to carry an unconscious Matoran and ask about my leg ..."Immediately after saying that, Sumiki began to walk into the Koro.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

IC: "Good job, Hatchet, adda boy..."Crankcase stroke the savage Skakdi's head before getting to his feet and chomping down on the game his pet had fetched him. An hour or so had passed, and Crankcase was recovering from the fight. His arm wound was the worst, but had fortunately missed anything vital. He had tied some bandages round it to keep it secure while the hole healed."Now, we need money. I recommend we head to Ta-Koro and see what opportunities await us. Ko-Koro's too cold for me. Agreed?" he announced as if commanding a whole group. Hatchet growled in agreement.It wasn't long before the pair of them were on the way to Ta-Wahi.OOC: Crankcase and Hatchet to Ta-Wahi.

OOC: Sorry, mates, I already took Lashev out of the Koro. About a month ago, in fact. :PIC-Naria:Naria yawned, and stretched, slowly coming awake. The first thing she noticed was that it was cold. Very cold. The second thing she noticed was that she was being carried by a rather tall being. She yawned again, nestling in towards the source of heat.OOC: Trololol...I just wish it was Carraig instead. That would be funnier. xD

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Cantai"Whoa!", Cantai exclaimed as the Matoran suddenly moved. "Hey, I think she may have woken up", he said when the two other Toa looked at him."Hey, Naria, right? Are you okay, do you think you can stand up?"OOC: For the record Kal, you have a very, very strange sense of humor.

26203.jpg

OOC: Sorry guys, minor bunny.IC: ZaukThe group walked in relative silence. Well, besides the occasinal comment from Tehlin.They finaly reached the drifts of Ko-Wahi, and began to make their way to Ga-Koro. About halfway through, they stopped for a minute. While Tehlin made himself a chair out of plants, Zauk walked a little further ahead.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naru"We can rest at the Ga-Koro bar," Naru said, and sent a small flash of Plasma to incinerate the roots of the plant chairs. "We haven't even been walking for that long yet."Of course, the only reason the Toa of Plasma said this at all - weighed-down as she was with weaponry - was that she had borrowed a very subtle Rahi power with her mask: endurance. It would do nothing in a fight, but for walking long distances, it was perfect. She wasn't about to tell the rest of the group about this, though. It would be a bit embarrassing.Maybe I'll tell Savina, she thought, if she's really tired.OOC: Let's just say Naru & co. to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Katuko

IC:Nightning"Alrighty, see 'ya later sis!" Nightning said, waving goodbye to his sister as he left the hut. He bumped into Dreenan right outside the hut. "Oh, Hey Dreenan, you find the clay?"Pearl"4,999..." Pearl counted, picking another flag up as she trekked back to the village from her latest expedition to Mount Ihu. "And 5,000. There we go, that's all the flags." She said, looking up and noticing that she was at the town gates.OOC:Pearl up for Interaction.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: SoundblasterSoundblaster watched as Laserbeak's message was placed on the village message board. He simply stayed where he was, unmoving, deep in thought. Eventually, he made his decision. He turned, and walked out of the village, and started toward Ga-Koro.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:Nightning"Don't they sell those everywhere?" Nightning asked. "You would think that they would..." They were at the gate of the village.PearlThe small Matoran sped into the village. Or, at least she would've. If she hadn't crashed into Dreenan. "Oh, I'm so sorry Ms!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC - Sucogu - SparringSucogu lifted his foot, remembering the time when he'd been attacked from muggers. A rope had been spun around his leg, and a similar technique had been used. Interestingly, the toa had attempted to use a mask of teleportation, and things hadn't worked out for him. The rope had sort've rearranged itself, the knot fashioning around his neck, and...Anyways, he had been going to use a move he thought would now. He lifted the rest of that leg, and twirled it to untangle the chain. Hau would run wildly and likely run into a bank of snow. However, he didn't let that happen. He grabbed hold of the hook and blitzed it back. The small toa would have no choice but to stop short and fly back at Sucogu and a waiting kick.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.