Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Grimlock and ZykeGrimlock brought up his sword to block the blow, but the deflected sword still gashed his side. Clutching the wound, he shouted, "NOW!"Zyke leapt from his hiding place and unleashed a bolt at Kixin that was powerful enough to knock a Nui Jaga unconscious. Even if it didn't have the same effect on this mutated beast, it would give Zyke and Grimlock time to escape.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: KixinBy calling out his attack, Grimlock gave Kixin time to leap to the side, and charge again. He held his sword in one hand, the mace-sheath in the other. At the same time as he stabbed forward, he swung the mace at the back of Grimlock's knee. At the speed he moved, it would be nigh on imposssible to dodge both.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Give aid to Grimlock! I will speak to Nemesis Prime alone!"Ratchet gravitized Kixin, Barricade weakened the dirt below him, Topspin shot at the ice to melt it so he would fall through, Roadbuster formed crystal cuffs around his hands and feet, Leadfoot shot needles from his repeater barrels, and Dino charged said needles with lightning."Ah, so you'll hear me out. Good.""Away with your weapons.""You first.""You know you can trust me, Nemesis. I do not know the same for you."Nemesis laughed. "Fair enough." He put away his weapons, and Optimus did the same.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: KixinWith barely a thought, Kixin smashed the cuffes around his wrists aginst a metal sign post, shattering them. With a single blow with his sword, the ones around his ankles were broken likewise. He leaped aside, avoiding the otrher attacks. He let out a furious growl.With the increased gravity, his speed had been reduced from near-Kakama, to approximately three and a half times normal. His strength, on the other hand, remained the same. With a single leap, he landed on top of the building behind the Aukati. Swinging his mace wildly, he smashed the roof and wall, raining debris down on the Aukati. In a flash, two arrows were fired at each enemy, each moving at an absolutely incredible speed.Kixin leaped down, and aimed a swing with one weapon or the other at each member of the Aukati.He lunged through a nearby wall, and disappeared before the Aukati could recover from the assault.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Recover? What recover? For Ratchet had decreased the gravity of the Aukati the second their foe had moved, and they had all dodged. "Stay ready. He could be anywhere. Regroup with Grimlock." "Funny. How much did you increase his gravity?""Twice.""YA (CENSORED), YOU SHOULDA' DONE TEN TYMES." "Funny, I'm going to do just that right now." The Aukati grouped with Grimlock in a circle, back to back formation. Grimlock was one of the sides."Why have you come here, double?""The Phantoms are...under new management.""Your own? Then do you seek to end the war?"Nemesis callously laughed again. "My own...ha. I tried. Apparently they are under the command of Zar Screemah.""Who?""Starscream.""Tell me his agenda." "Ah, but that's why I'm here. He wants revenge...on the Mystix. The last I checked, the Phantoms were led to believe that they would bow to us. However, unlike Megatron's goals, this one helps only him." "Why would you side with me, he who killed your master..?""Megatron was no master of mine. Rather...he was my...map. I followed him, for he always led the Phantoms to power and glory. Perhaps not always successful..." Nemesis spat on Optimus's foot. "But never once did he turn on loyal troops."OOC: Even Movie Megs didn't. Only time he came close was "KEEL ZE LITTLE WUN!" And that wasn't even him.IC: "And Zar?""Simply put, I preferred Megatron. Karz, I would prefer Valastrum...or as translated...Soundwave.""State your terms."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Krayzikk, this'll take precedence. Sorry.IC-Xicuta:Xicuta and Kixin soon found themselves away from the Koro, in the snowy drifts...though the snow was melting slush, bright sand in the distance as the two came nearer to Po-Wahi, far away from the Koro. Xicuta was beginning to feel fatigued, so it quickly cut off the supply.Kixin let loose a groan at this, dropping to his knees. The activation had nearly passed the point of no return-however, Xicuta had ended it where both beings would recover easily. Xicuta hissed slighly, wriggling on Kixin's back.It then sent Kixin an image of Po-Koro, of warmth and food in easy supply, and then sent the feeling of journeying, of adventure, to the Vortixx. Mustering his will, Kixin stood, allowing Xicuta to guide him into Po-Wahi.OOC: Kixin and Xicuta to Po-Wahi.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Minor bunnying here. Tell me if it's REALLY THAT BAD.IC: As the Aukati gathered around, Optimus continued his discussion with Nemesis."I propose a truce. We shall work together and defeat Zaruthan...and I shall seize or give to Valastrum the Phantoms.""You must be joking!""The organization would continue to function."Nemesis laughed again. "But I know their precise location.""You have a deal. As you are surrounded by Aukati who trust you even less than I...""None shall be attacked by me aside from Zar and all those who support him.""Very well. Aukati, Nemesis Prime shall be our temporary ally.""When the Phantoms are rid of that pathetic Mystix...""I understand.""They reside in a base. Onu-Wahi." "Magnus, are you coming, or do you still plan to aid Po-Wahi?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Players have been able to play as Parakuka or Parakuka-controlled characters since Nuju first posted with them. They were a player creation, after all.You see, this is why I told you to read the discussion topic. It's got some really important stuff in it. Here's the post where Nuju describes them. Enjoy :PIC: Ultra Magnus"Po-Wahi. Wreckers, come on." Ultra Magnus gestured to the other Toa who were going with him, and headed off to Po-Wahi.OOC: Magnus with a bunch of other Toa to Po-Wahi.

IC: Draeverian JoskiirThe words sunk like swords into Draeverian's ears, piercing his heart long enough to bring forth a wetness to his blindfold. "We should have him brought back to the koro," Draeverian said with a long sigh, "He's a sherpa from the village, who's full of brilliance. Or was, 'till he kicked the can, by cold-blooded murder in this frigid land." As if for emphasis, he pulled his coat tighter around himself, tossing the fur-lined hood back over his head, his chin the only visible piece of his anatomy. Shaking his head he started to wander off a little bit, his feet crunching through the snow, his tongue clicking out a picture of the visionless world before him. His nostrils burned from the cold, and a sneeze escaped with a blast of warm air, doubling his current nasal pain. Something was putting him on edge. It hovered all around, as if the very land was against him. He clicked his tongue to the roof of his mouth again, the warm saliva cracking against his upper palate, moistening the peelings back to a somewhat normal state. His field of view came back, but not as he might have imagined. Mariko and Atvin were blurred, and the dead sherpa looked more like a block of snow against the otherwise fuzzy world. He shook his head, knocking a hand to his forehead a couple times, then tried again. Same results."Does anyone else feel like we're being tricked, like a trap has been placed to ensnare our wits?" Draeverian asked his companions, his head roving not towards them, but to the cliff-face behind. His knuckles gave off a sharp *pop* as he began cracking them in anxiety. Something was definitely not right with this place. What's wrong, Drae? Draeverian shifted on his feet before answering, having forgotten his hand had strayed to Rivet's neck. Draeverian wondered how best to answer, but found even thinking to be challenging, as if the blur of the landscape was also blurring his senses. I dunno. It's like I can't really see what's going on. Everything is getting warped in my head by something. Draeverian shook his head and glanced back at the towering glacier, wondering if maybe the whole mountain was shifting here. No, glacial shift has a different sound. It's much more of a rumble than what I'm getting now.Better figure it out then."I thought you'd say something stupid," Draeverian muttered, then realized he'd spoken aloud. Waving a hand in disregard, he kept pacing around the scene, trying to figure out what was pulling at the back of his mind.

Edited by Kughii

I.C. Tamaka Takana Kotahk"Thought I heard someone call my name.""I suppose we'll go find out where that signal flare was lighted.""We had better hurry."I.C. Kranuka and Zenex"What is the matter? Muaka got your tongue?" Zenex chuckled. "Maybe you three would like to come in and have a drink.""No thanks, I just ate. Say, that's a shiny crystal you have in your backpack, there." He pointed to the half open backpack near the floor.""It's a fake. I was planning on giving it to my friend as a joke." Zenex, shockingly enough maintained his composure, and didn't appear to be the least bit nervous about the crystal he had stolen hours before.

elementalussal.png

IC DymiunDymiun thrust his spear at the crystal. The spear didn't even scratch it. "Funny. It seems pretty real to me."OOC: Kotahk's with Fehron and Geon, not with Tamaka and Takana.IC Fehron & co."Hey, guys!" called Botan, spotting the other Toa."Hey, Botan. Do any of you have any idea where that flare came from?" asked Fehron. "Seeing as the blizzard stopped us from seeing the flare go up, only it going off, we have no idea where it was launched from. Also we're kind of lost."

aouROFb.png

IC: As the Wreckers followed Ultra Magnus to guard the Koro that now had no defenses, Ratchet put his hand on Zyke's severe wound and used his mask to close it up. "Him first. He's more injured." Then he went to Grimlock. "Now you." He took a much longer time, going over all Grimlock's wounds, in case Zyke being first offended him. "There you go. So Prime...""Yes?""Scrap. Optimus.""What is it, Ratchet?"Nemesis rolled his eyes and eerily stared at Zyke and Grimlock."Are you sure we can trust him?""No.""All right then...""We go now. In case the Phantoms are planning something, we must be there in time to stop it. Aukati, roll out!"OOC: Though there was not much rolling involved, Aukati to Onu-Wahi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SoranI merely nodded my head, he'd answered any questions I had for now, I was sure that knowledge would be useful later on, but for now all that mattered was the task at hand. The task Ambages was just about to give me. "That's all I needed to know for the time being. Now please, tell me just what it is that you had in mind. To be honest, I'd gotten bored doing nothing. I'm surprised the Matoran can even live like this, no offense to you of course."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: I'm gone. I'll return when the school is ready, or at least when I'm ready. the words were etched on a scrap of paper stuck to Vernadon's door. Isfel's room was bare, all traces of him living there neatly removed.The young warrior was already halfway to Ta-Koro, attempting to track the trail of a Toa long gone. He has to be there. There can't be anywhere else he would go. Ta-Wahi is his home. No one, even a legendary warrior, can resist their home's call.OOC: Isfel to Ta-koro.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "Walked in on it. I have to find Optimus. Got info about the ILS, Makuta, all that. Including the Turaga. They're...not so good." Dervian shook his head. "You don't seem to be doing much. Care to help out? It's domestic, local matters. Non-Aukati, just like you said."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I thought you implied in your last post that they found each other. Sorry.I.C. Kotahk"We are lost... Geon, perhaps you can scout around with your kakama. Get an idea of where we are."I.C. Zenex, KranukaAs Dymiun poked the crystal, he felt a surge of energy for a moment, and then it faded.Zenex "It does seem realistic, doesn't it.""Yeah. Too realistic." Kranuka drew his dagger.Zenex picked the backpack up off the floor, and strapped it on his back.

elementalussal.png