Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Nameless Skakdi

The others may have been jumping into a rash action, but I was at an advantage. I had no name, but this Matoran didn't know that. I would sign his agreement, with a false name. "I will sign your agreement." I responded. "You have convinced me." I lied. I walked toward Ambages, and signed the document, with the name "Kapathrak".

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: IraIra weighed the options. This guy seemed to know what he was doing, but would pledging his service to him be worthwhile? He thought hard about what to do. After awhile, he took the pen and signed the contract, knowing that he could change his appearance and name at any time; "Ira" was just a moniker.IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa had heard it. Not that he cared, though. If he needed to sign the contract to stay with Kino's group, he would sign it, but this was BORING.IC: ZharukZharuk walked through the Ko-Koro streets. He remembered that there was one other survivor of the battle, a skakdi of plasma named Grata. Where was he? He could use his help, and he suspected that he held the sixth axe. He decided to try his luck in Ga-wahi, but first, he needed to go pack as he had left his sword and shield at the shed. But did he really need them? After mulling it over, he decided t go get the heavy equipment. He walked towards his shed...

OOC: Moving from Onu-Wahi region...IC: The band of "Kufa"s sailed inconspicuously along the west coast of Ko-Wahi. The rowers moved their oars as fast as they could in order to get to the Kumu Islets. Ahkmou, the de facto captain of this small cargo vessel, smiled at the progress. He did know that, unfortunately, this pace would not last. The rowers would get tired, and they would get tired soon. Not to mention they're path wasn't exactly straight, what with all the icebergs that they had to maneuver around. "As much as I hate to say it, you all must pace yourselves," Ahkmou said gruffly, "The worst thing we can do is stay put for any long period of time"OOC: Ahkmou's band continuing to Le-Wahi region...IC: Niici emerged from her room in a less reserved get up. Usually, the leader of the Cultured Gentry had to be slickly dressed all the time. She saw Seba and tried to think of anything she needed. After she came up with nothing, she headed across the living room to her office and sat down at her wood-carved desk. She then began writing up her letters to coordinate this concert that was coming up.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: NingjingA toa of iron wearing a robe walked up the slopes of Mount Ihu. All he could see was snowdrifts. Then, he was surrounded by clouds. In the mist, he could faintly see the outlines of a temple. "What?" he thought. "But there is no temple at Mount Ihu!" Sure enough, when the mist cleared, there was nothing there. But he knew what the message was. "this place is blessed ground," he thought. "If I build a monastery here, it will certainly flourish!"IC: ZharukZharuk returned to his shed, gathered his things, and set off for Ga-Wahi.OOC: Zharuk to Ga-Wahi

IC-KuAnLo:KuAnLo looked carefully down at the contract, and then at the ink with it, thinking to himself whether or not he should sign it.And then, with a quick flourish, there was a stylized claw mark upon the paper, KuAnLo flicking the ink off of one of his claws as he backed up again.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Echelon)Echelon nodded as the others signed the 'contract'. Personally, he couldn't understand why Ambages would logically want the thing; if honour wouldn't bind them to their word, then why would a piece of paper?Still. Even if Ambages was planning something, it was really only Echelon's concern if it went against Makuta's interests. And if it did...there would be Karzahni to pay."We have delayed long enough," the Dark Toa pronounced. "We should make all haste to Xa-Koro."

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: (Durzan/Makuta Shrine, Ko-Wahi.)Durzan went over to the piece of paper and squibbled down his name in large, absurdly bad writing.OOC: What are we going to do in Xa-Koro?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:Rhow nodded at Iraanus words. "All of us just showing up might raise suspicion." She turned to the others in the group. "I volunteer to go in as scout," which was just her way of saying 'I'm willing to risk my life instead of yours', "but if anybody else really wants to go first, I'm not gonna stop them. Once the scouts are inside, the rest of us should take position somewhere where we have a good overview of the area. So, anybody else up for infiltrating this little gathering?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: RitI finally came to a stop, we were pretty deep into the Ko-Wahi drifts now, and at this point my anger had died down. Anger, it'd been so long since I'd truly felt that way, I wasn't exactly prone to anger. Yet Joske had still gotten under my shell, and I suppose that's what bugged me the most. That he had been able to do that, it was just a completely new experience, not one I was comfortable with.I looked back, Vaisaga was still with me. The poor Toa, suffering through this cold just to follow a worthless Toa like me, well it'd be his own darn fault if he got a cold. "So Vaisaga." I asked cooly, not allowing my emotions to betray me, "if you're going to follow me we may as well get to starting. Where exactly do you think we should start in order to find this mystery person of yours?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Echelon)Echelon frowned. This was taking too long."Ambages, you have enough signatures," he said. "We should make all speed to Xa-Koro. It would not do to keep Ahkmou waiting."He opened the door of the shrine."Night is falling," he said. "Our best option is to travel under cover of darkness. Now, if any of you are able to fly, do so. I can carry a few on my Nui-Kopen, but anyone else may need to find alternative methods of travel."Echelon swept out of the door, levitating onto his mount as it rose into the air, its wings buzzing.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Zongu"Ko-Koro. The guy who owned the Husi said I'd come from Ko-Koro before I sold the thing to that Nui Jaga, so if the pattern that's emerging is anything to go by, I did something crazy while I was drunk in Ko-Koro." Zongu said, at first thinking he was clever for figuring it all out, then realised that being drunk and doing stupid things all over the island pretty much overwrote any slight hint of cleverness he had.

IC: ZonguA Toa of Lightning approached the group, looking fairly content (considering the sheer damage to the village). She appeared to recognise Zongu. "Hello again, do you have my wedding ring?"Zongu raised an eyebrow. "Uh... Let me check..." he checked his armour, but found nothing. "Sorry. No wedding rings. Did I steal it, or..?"The Toa laughed. "Of course not, you were borrowing it, remember?""Yeah, my memory's a little poor at the moment.""Well, tell me when you have it again." she waved goodbye and called over her shoulder as she left, "I hope everything works out with you and your wife!""You have got to be kidding me."