BIONICLE Mafia: Karda Nui Nightwatch

Art Vandelay

Night Six: Disappointment

Kirop was disgruntled. Icarax had been furious about the perpetual lack of success by his agents. But tonight, Kirop decided, it would be different. They were going to kill Tanma.

In the previous night, a list of Tanma’s possible identities had been provided. The Brotherhood had carefully examined this list and decided to target Unit. So, as evening fell, Kirop and Radiak found themselves on a roof across the street from Unit’s house.

From down the street, they heard footsteps. “I see Unit. Get it ready,” said Kirop, otherwise known as Norik. His partner prepared the sniper rifle. Sure enough, Tanma walked around the corner.

Casually, Tanma strolled up to the front door and began to open it. Norik waited for just the right moment. As Tanma put a foot in the door, the Kra-Matoran called Kirop shouted “NOW!”

This was a critical mistake, as it alerted Tanma just enough for him to duck beneath the bullet. It didn’t fly into an empty house, though: instead, the shot embedded itself in the forehead of Unit, who stood confused in the doorway.

Unit#phntk#1, Matoran, killed by Sleeper Agent Radiak.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Radiak said, exasperated. “Again? That’s just unfair.”

Turning to Norik for a response, he was disappointed to be met with nothing but a sad scream as Norik’s body was incinerated by Tanma.

Norik of Gielinor, Kra-Matoran Kirop, killed by Tanma.

“Oh joy.”

Luckily for Radiak, Tanma had apparently disappeared for the night. He went to report back to Icarax, fearing what the Makuta would say.

Night Six Summary

The Brotherhood killed Unit. In retribution, Tanma killed Norik.

Suspects in the killing of Unit:

Zakaro

Baltarc

-JL-

Taka Nuvia

Suspects in the killing of Norik:

The Dapper Man

Falcon Lord

Pupwa21

Commander Viral

You have until 5:00 PM EST on March 3rd to vote. I will do my best to get the next scene out in a more timely manner and I apologize for the delay on this one.

Edit: sorry about the RG mistake.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I vote me on both because I thought I was dead.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Wait

What

Did I screw up again

Yes

Yes I did

You know what I might as well not put someone else on the suspect list in place of him because you'd just know it wasn't him

My mistake

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

I say Baltarc for the first and me for the second. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

For this I shall be like Unit and vote when I'm dead. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Hahaha, you're not even close.

Nice try, Village.

I don't want you guys to feel 'lol they're wrong', and I want the innocent guys to know what they're up against, so...

Ehks is Icarax. :)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Voting for JL - if I can't save myself then let's at least try to go for a double hang, shall we... :)

(I would also like to point out that I'm innocent. Just in case anyone's interested. :3)

Edit: Forgot there's a second list, too ^^" I guess I'll null for that.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Vote Count:

Baltarc 2, JL 1, Taka 3

Null 3, Pupwa 2

Day Six: Closer

It was a grey day. No remarkably terrible weather. No sunshine either.

The balance was shifting once more. The Brotherhood once hunted from the shadows, but the village's heroes had tipped the scales. Now the minions of the Makuta were turning the tables a second time... gradually.

Taka Nuvia was chosen as the killer. The village was actually indecisive, though, and some clamored for the death of Baltarc, others for JL, and a few for Pupwa. In the end, though, the decision stood. Taka was unceremoniously hanged.

Taka Nuvia, Matoran, lynched.

A tall, shadowy figure watched from the skies. "Mm," said Icarax, observing that Taka Nuvia had not been Tanma or a guard. "How disappointing. Next time, perhaps."

Icarax then remembered that he was powerful enough to sway the flow of the village's hangings. He swooped down and shapeshifted into a Matoran, and shouted one simple word: "Baltarc."

Baltarc, Guard, Codename "Muaka", lynched.

The village reeled from this event. Luckily for them, the other guard and Toa Tanma still survived... but the Brotherhood was growing closer.

Evening fell on the sixth day. Conflict was approaching.

Night roles have until March 6th at 11:00 AM EST to PM me.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Okay, very important post here.

I messed up again.

I forgot about the fact that Icarax's votes count for two.

Baltarc informed me of my error, leading to his own death. My apologies to you all for screwing up again, and my thanks to Baltarc for his integrity on this.

The scene above has been updated accordingly.

I think, after this game, I'm going to take a very long break before attempting to host a new one. I think I should've taken one of the Mafia 0 games as a trial run instead of leaping straight to a side game for which I was unprepared. Again, I apologize, and I promise that for the rest of the game I will not mess up like I have twice this round.

but their spirits

Ahahahaa! How does it feel to be dead?

Pulse, one problem. We still kinda outnumber you. Muahahahaha! We will rise against the odds, like in Two For All!

(Btw, what about dem 0 games? Who'll take them?)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...