BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

Well, this is going to be interesting. The lynching, I mean. :3

...Eeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeentuuuuuaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyy

- :burnmad:

hey man some of us have a bunch of other responsibilities beyond a dumb game on a dumb site yknow

scene should be up soon, just need a filler post that isnt a joke about it being a filler post

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well, this is going to be interesting. The lynching, I mean. :3

...Eeeeeeeeeeveeeeeeeeentuuuuuaaaaaaaallyyyyyyyyy

hey man some of us have a bunch of other responsibilities beyond a dumb game on a dumb site yknow

scene should be up soon, just need a filler post that isnt a joke about it being a filler post

Ahh, you know I'm joking. I've less responsibilities and my scenes probably took me longer. =P

DAY TWO

Pupwa hated being in the Pit. It was so hard to add onto his current record of 43867 counts of jaywalking, along with two counts of terrorism, but he tried to find ways. He talked in That Really Strange Voice That Makes Him Sound Kinda Weird, he walked on the left side of the hallway, he claimed to know who was who (he didn't), he did everything he could to get in people's hair.

Of course, this eventually caught up with him. After ShadowVezon got exploded all over everything, when he was missing from his cell, his fellow prisoners had had enough. In the night, they banded together, and tore off the door to his cell. Before he could scream, they had gagged him with his own fist, before breaking his arm so he couldn't pull it back out of his mouth. Then, they lifted him up and carried him to the Library. Voltex flung open the doors, where everyone had a split second to realize what a stupid idea this had been.

They only barely managed to throw Pupwa in before the wall of water came crashing out, smashing the mob to the ground, tearing off masks, and driving Pupwa head first into a giant sawblade of convenience. As the prisoners gathered up any mask they could find, some lamented that they had slain another Prisoner.

The voice laughed from nowhere again. "Redistributing roles," it whispered, sending a collective chill down the collective spine of the mob that had slain their fellow.

----------

PRISONER DEAD. REDISTRIBUTING VULNERABLE ROLES. TWO DAYS TO PM.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Why.

Because it's how the die falls.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

See, here's the thing about the Twist. It is an entirely logical choice for Trespassers to vote off one of their own, because they could wind up being Prisoners later, and would therefore win with the prisoners, so by decreasing the number of Trespassers, they improve their own chances of winning.

Theoretically.

It all depends how you get assigned.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

See, here's the thing about the Twist. It is an entirely logical choice for Trespassers to vote off one of their own, because they could wind up being Prisoners later, and would therefore win with the prisoners, so by decreasing the number of Trespassers, they improve their own chances of winning.

So does that mean you win with whichever side you're on the final round?

Q2TtLEz.png

So does that mean you win with whichever side you're on the final round?

Or you win with whatever side you 'heart' (or let's call it loyalty) belongs to. In the end at least. :)

Edit: I'm just guessing here, though ^^

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

For those curious, that equation simplified and put into notation looks like this;

math.png

So if we can get Xae to cough up two of the three unknown variables we'll be going somewhere.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

Oh, it's simple, really. H is the number of the player of Secret role #1, k is how many people are killed by the end of the game, and X is the Xaeraz Constant.

Edited by I Thirst For Spines

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

So k is currently a variable that can be evaluated, h can be evaluated based on those currently alive, and x can be solved from knowing those two.

We'll have this yet, folks!

Edited by Strategist Alex Humva

voidstars.png

Oh, it's simple, really. H is the number of the player of Secret role #1, k is how many people are killed by the end of the game, and X is the Xaeraz Constant.

Precisely what is the value of the Xaeraz Constant?

Oh, it's in plain sight if you know where to look.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun