BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

All right, I'm gonna be frank, that's the idea. The thing is, though, they are informative, and if you don't guess them by the time my client dies, I'll tell you anyway, and amaze you.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Wait, I capitilized the first letters in the sentences, didn't I? I added in that clue at the last minute, sorry. New test, though, find the hidden word in here.

WMEUTRGDTEARB

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

And another clue is yours.

NIGHT

NORMAL

FADE TO GREY

MURDER

hello, salute, it's me, your duke

and i made something that's real to show you how i feel

hello, hello, it's me, Picasso

i will paint my woRds of love, wIth your name on every wall

when you leave my colourS fade tO grey,

hey little lover stay or all my colours fade away,

every word of love i use to say,

Now i paint it EveRyday.

..-. .. ..-. - . . -.

Now, connect the dots.

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Don't forget the other clues, Ehks.

NORMAL

FADE TO GREY

Both are important pieces to the puzzle. I do realize I left some pieces missing, but you can approximate part of it. The "Fade to Grey" bit is also from a song, by the way. Ooah Ooah Hey!

Next round, I shall allow Tex to tell you the clue I gave him by PM. You may find it helpful. I may give put some more cryptic hints as well. Maybe I'll give one in this message. Maybe I already am. Or maybe you should look on instead of scouring the first bit. This one will require more thOughT, Though. You'd better look deep, And fIgure out what you need, and what you Don't want. Maybe it'll help you make sense of the clues. Maybe you'll even find a Wrench or Two. Keep looking.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It could be a renamed Pyro. Logical deduction though, Ehks. You figured out that they might not be leading to a name. Although the fact that the clues don't lead to a name doesn't stop the clues from leading to a name.

ALSO FILLER YAY AND NO SECRET MESSAGES HERE DON'T BOTHER LOOKING YOU'LL FIND NOTHING

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

It could be a renamed Pyro. Logical deduction though, Ehks. You figured out that they might not be leading to a name. Although the fact that the clues don't lead to a name doesn't stop the clues from leading to a name.

ALSO FILLER YAY AND NO SECRET MESSAGES HERE DON'T BOTHER LOOKING YOU'LL FIND NOTHING

i don't believe you

NIGHT THREE

Alex Humva (eight counts of looking at a toa funny) couldn't believe how gullible he'd been. Switching cells for a night? Why would anyone do that? More to the point, why did HE do that? Granted, he didn't feel that worried. I mean, everyone had seen the switch. It's not like he would be targeted for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, would he? Surely, the Trespassers were smart enough to know who was were, and not just go by cell.

About an hour later, as he slept, someone crept into the cell. They raised their knife, and stabbed Humva 39 times in the chest.

His body wasn't found until the next day, a simple prisoner lying dead behind the mask.

----------

SUSPECT LIST:

VOLTEX: Claimed the cell switch was just "An accident waiting to happen."

RAHKSHI GUURAHK: Figured he might as well show up again anyway.

TAKA NUVIA: Found forced into Kitchen Duty due to stupid, outdated gender roles.

LHIKEVIKK: Located in cell 11, unusually.

SHADOWHAWK: Had stolen a juggling knife the day before, somehow.

TWO DAYS TO VOTE

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

TAKA NUVIA: Found forced into Kitchen Duty due to stupid, outdated gender roles.

Dang it, this reminds me, I forgot to make jokes about impractical armor in XI. :\

I vote Shadowhawk, because hey as long as the bandwagon's not for me right?

- :burnmad:

I vote Lhik.

DOUBLE LYNCH NAO.

Am I the only one who finds it odd I have been in two suspect lists already?

Yeah I know the white text shows :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )