BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

*Gnaws at his fingers*

The suspense is amazing

I've already made it to my elbows at this point =P

I've made it to the gear mechanism. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

It's like in a barren wilderness. The scene is the Gukko rescue force, while my limbs are all I have to feed on.

And my metal cogs are not fun to chew.

But honestly, Spines, spend all the time you need on the writing-- the scene will be well worth the wait!

sig8.png

...oh, I just remembered, I said I was gonna give you a gift, didn't I? And I have to do the thing for JiMing as well... yeah, I'll do them. I'll probably give another cryptic clue to the secret role I know of here, and I have to write up 0.3's missing scene.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

...oh, I just remembered, I said I was gonna give you a gift, didn't I? And I have to do the thing for JiMing as well... yeah, I'll do them. I'll probably give another cryptic clue to the secret role I know of here, and I have to write up 0.3's missing scene.

And the hint is in that post I assume?

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

And the hint is in that post I assume?

Well, do you SEE a hint in that post? And there's none in this one, either.

And Voltex, I don't know whether you do or not, but I'm gonna think up something anyway. After all, you aren't everyone, aren't you?

Don't bring up Pupwa again

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Well, although I am several people, I am not a hive mind. The problem with Hive Minds is that you end up like the Borg. And I don't fancy assimilation.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

DAY FOUR

The fun thing about the Pit, Flux thought, was the sheer number of surprises! This evening, at dinner, he had nearly choked to death on a fishbone. What a laugh! Then, between the cafeteria and his cell, he had nearly died forty seven times as increasingly large objects were dropped near him! What fun!

And now there was a circle of birds on his bed! Oh boy! They looked cute and friendly! And so unlike the ones involved in his 436 counts of [WHOA THERE WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT HERE]. And there were even two smaller circles of birds, one on top and one on bottom! He walked over, grinning, and began to pet one's head.

And then the rest got angry.

Last anyone saw of Flux, he was being carried to the highest point of the Pit by a flock of angry birds. Such a shame to lose another Prisoner like that.

-----

SUSPECT LIST

RAHKSHI GUURAHK: Because he's been in every other one so far

BALTARC: Because he was put in the Pit for a single count of graffiti

COMANDER VIRAL: Because people thought they saw him whistling at fish.

TAKA NUVIA: Because she's a Disney Princess, or so Voltex seemed to have listed on her cell assignment

KAISER MANDUCUS: Because he's the exact kind of person who would be wealthy enough to smuggle in birds, being a Chute Liquid CEO.

(sorry for the lengthy delay. real life is terrible)

Edited by I Thirst For Spines
  • Upvote 2

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Seeing Flux carried away on a flock of birds truly would have been a sight to behold.

You write those scenes in a nice style. Always an enjoyable read. :3

But:

SUSPECT LIST
[...]
TAKA NUVIA: Because she's a Disney Princess, or so Voltex seemed to have listed on her cell assignment
[...]

...just what is that. xD

Voltex was just jealous of your kingdom, obviously.

sig8.png