BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

Oh, death threats are just a part of the whole Mafia experience. We don't really mean it! Well, I do, but the others might not, anyway!

(TBH, though, my killing TR18 when he was Pyro in Mirror, Mirror, and killing the Brotherhood Secret Role Chro in TFA, were both solely because they continued rhyming in IX)

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 1

I haunt my killers after death. And point the village towards lynching whoever killed me.

Even if my clues make no sense, I find convoluted reasons as to whodunnit. Like when Shadowhawk killed me in VIII, and I pointed at TR because...obscure clues.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Well lets hope he takes down a mafian then.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Ah, so one of them was the DH?

My double hangings have now killed 2 village roles... Maaaaybe it's time to stop. ._.

i love you burn but you've been on a cold streak lately

it's time to put the noose down for a bit

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Oh, death threats are just a part of the whole Mafia experience. We don't really mean it! Well, I do, but the others might not, anyway!

(TBH, though, my killing TR18 when he was Pyro in Mirror, Mirror, and killing the Brotherhood Secret Role Chro in TFA, were both solely because they continued rhyming in IX)

This claim makes me feel so enraged

In battle we will be engaged

My efforts of rhyme

Will restart this time

Poetry war will be waged

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

This claim makes me feel so enraged

In battle we will be engaged

My efforts of rhyme

Will restart this time

Poetry war will be waged

oh

oh dear

chro

you have unleashed the WRATH OF BURN.

doth thou knowest what thou hast done?

There's a reason that mad is in his name.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

This sounds cool, but I'm not entirely sure how exactly this works: Can somebody point me towards an informational post so that I can figure out more details?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

DAY THREE

Lhik and Shadowhawk weren't even supposed to be here. Someone had thrown them into the Pit for some kind of bogus, political reason. Probably because Xaeraz had tired of making up crimes, but neither of them knew that. All they knew was they were hiding in a supply closet, trying to avoid the angry mob outside.

Now, supply closets have never been any good to anyone, least of all in Mafia. So, when the mob of prisoners saw it, they immediately tore it open. They hauled Lhik out first, and threw him over the railing on the other side of the walkway. Because yes, the Pit is tall enough to have multiple stories, high enough to drop a Trespasser from and kill them.

Shadowhawk growled, and when the mob, Voltex at the helm, came for him, he pulled his hidden blade and lept from the closet, howling "AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGH!" This is, of course, the battle cry of the Dark Hunters, as I'm sure you all know. Still, it caught Voltex off guard long enough for Shadowhawk to grab him as they both tumbled over the side. The mob hurried to railing to watch the Warden tumble to his death alongside his killer.

"Switching cells!" the voice chuckled as night slowly fell across the prison, and a tile popped loose in the ceiling, sending a torrent of fish to switch masks up again.

----------

THE WARDEN: At night, the Warden can switch the spots of two players. Say the Mafia target player A, but the Warden switched players A&B. That night, the mafia would kill B instead! The same applies to Medic healing, third party roles killing, everything but the Detective/Snitch.

TWO DAYS TO PM, TRESPASSERS. As soon as I reassign you!

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Nope. There's four win conditions for this game, two of which apply to one of the secret roles. The others are simply that the prisoners or trespassers wipe the other out, including any allies they may have.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Why do I even bother trying?

Seriously Shadowhawk, I don't think there's a single Mafia game we've both been players in where I didn't die at your hands.

I didn't even vote for you. I switched my vote to Lhikevikk way before the topic of a double lynch came up.

You have no idea what you've done.

This isn't going to stop, ever. XIII and beyond, you are screwed.

I do whatever I want, Voltex. This time, your name was particularly prominent. So I took a guess, stabbed the first person who came to mind, and got lucky. Nothing personal; all fair's in the name of business.

In a word, it's not my fault you keep getting in my way. And besides that, what good is a shadowy recurring villain unless he's got an arch-rival? I guess you'll do as well as anyone. :P

It becomes personal when I can't go a single game without you killing me.

I can understand being a Round 1 target, I really can, but when it's the same person every game? No. It's not even just Mafia, and that bugs me even more. Have fun with this while you can, because I am going to make your Mafia life a nightmare.

Well, okay. You do that. It'll be a challenge; I'll see how long I can last. ;)

Honestly though, it's just coincidence. I dimly realized that you kept cropping up on my hit list, but I hadn't realized it was happening every game. For what it's worth, I'm sorry about it.

You aren't sorry yet.

Why do I even bother trying?

Seriously Shadowhawk, I don't think there's a single Mafia game we've both been players in where I didn't die at your hands.

I didn't even vote for you. I switched my vote to Lhikevikk way before the topic of a double lynch came up.

You have no idea what you've done.

This isn't going to stop, ever. XIII and beyond, you are screwed.

am i off the hook>

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013