BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

Pupwa is on my hook every time he posts his supossed filler.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

There was one week in which he was killed in about four separate games for different reasons, and then one or two times I advocated for his death to carry on the trend. I see where he's coming from.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I've been killed a lot of times. Like, a whooooole lot of times. But I can't remember the last time I was killed round one. =P

Edit: That is, night one. It's rare that I'm not hung day one, if I'm in the scene. =P

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I think I've died round 1 at least once, if not twice. First time was in what I think was my second or third mafia game ever xD As for the second time, I have no idea but I'm fairly sure it happened; but then again, maybe that was day 1, not night 1.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Also, on a curious note

Every single time I have died Round 1 in the Third Age, I've been a Villager

Every time I live past Round 1 (doesn't matter which game) I have some sort of role

So if you want me dead Round 1, chances are I'm a Villager

But if you put me on your list for Round 3, I have a role that you can swallow up

Also, on a curious note

Every single time I have died Round 1 in the Third Age, I've been a Villager

Every time I live past Round 1 (doesn't matter which game) I have some sort of role

So if you want me dead Round 1, chances are I'm a Villager

But if you put me on your list for Round 3, I have a role that you can swallow up

My, my, so unless I have a desire to kill you at some point of the game, there is no way for me to find out whether or not you have a role? Why does this remind me of interference patterns and double-slit experiments so much? xD

(curious indeed)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I'm a role half the time, a villager the other half, and the remaining half I'm the weapon used to commit a crime.

Do we have a pyro-like role? Have they killed anyone yet, or are they hiding from the curse of the not-pyro?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

For a long time I was only Mafia, including five of the first six games I played in. The problem with that is that I am now always used to having a role and get bored with no role faster than many other players... :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

For a long time I was only Mafia, including five of the first six games I played in. The problem with that is that I am now always used to having a role and get bored with no role faster than many other players... :P

Beginning to see why I rush scenes then? :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Hey guys, sorry about the delay, this scene's taking a bit effort more to write than the rest. Motivation, and all.

It'll be up by the end of the day.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

The day is possibly over for Xae. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Be patient - writing scenes for a Mafia game is harder than you think, especially in more unique games like this one. Each scene needs to stand apart from the others; that's a lot of creativity to poop out in a short amount of time.

hah

you said poop

ok i'm done being immature now, it is really hard to write a Mafia scene. so be patient rg.

or i'll eat your face.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Be patient - writing scenes for a Mafia game is harder than you think, especially in more unique games like this one. Each scene needs to stand apart from the others; that's a lot of creativity to poop out in a short amount of time.

hah

you said poop

ok i'm done being immature now, it is really hard to write a Mafia scene. so be patient rg.

or i'll eat your face.

Hey

eating faces is my thing

hah

you said poop

or i'll eat your face.

I reject your reality of the inside joke not being gotten and substitute my own. :P

Also Rahkshi have hard faces. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Sorry, guys. I'm fed up with my Antivirus which stole away four hours of work I needed to do on my computer, so I don't have a scene tonight. Tomorrow, I'll try, but no promises.

Saturday at the latest, EST.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

May i ask what is going on currently? I have lost track horribly and I would like to get back in so i can focus more.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.