BIONICLE MAFIA 12: DEAD SEA

Xaeraz

DAY FIVE

Nara knew they were coming for him. They had to be. There was no way they weren't. He'd heard their voices murmuring about the killer hours ago.

Nara looked over the side of his bunk, into the water that now filled every cell to knee depth. He could slip into that, change until there was nothing fo the original Nara left. Maybe he could escape that way. With a sigh, Nara pulled off his mask and slid into the water.

Four hours later, Ehks stumbled across a waterlogged body with no mask and only a Prisoner's jumpsuit on.

-----

REDISTRIBUTING ROLES

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Just to mention, the issue wasn't iBrow's choice. It was the fact that I ignored logic in favour of personally killing the target I'd been after that entire game. I wanted a fitting end there, so, yeah.

Just to mention, the issue wasn't iBrow's choice. It was the fact that I ignored logic in favour of personally killing the target I'd been after that entire game. I wanted a fitting end there, so, yeah.

Oh yes, that always works. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

but it's already filled

filled with water

*shot*

Not all the way. :P

Odd, my BZP has a post-ception from lag. :P

(BZP is in its own post box)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Sorry, my computer was being glitchy and had restarted a couple of minutes later.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

NIGHT ???

The Pit was quiet again, the killer noticed as he crept along the halls, seeking his next target. He spun his cudgel in his hand, planning to make the vic's mask span the walls of his cell.

Upon reaching the cell, he slid open the door, raised the bludegon above his head, swung it down, and smashed his target's mask apart.

"But that's not all~"

An hour later, elsewhere in the prison, Baltarc snickered to himself as he tagged a wall with a large :b: . He almost made it to guffawing, but a large hand grabbed him from behind and picked him up.

"DEFACING PIT PROPERTY? YOU KNOW THE PUNISHMENT FOR THAT."

"N-n-no!"

"YES. DEATH."

Baltarc gasped as the being drove a huge, wrist-mounted blade through him, killing the Prisoner instantly.

-----

SUSPECT LIST ONE

NORIK - Was overheard griping about how his sword had gotten dull.

VOXUMO - Attacked a guard he thought had his scythe.

CANIS - Plot Armor notable has plenty of room for hiding things.

PROTALGIF - Seen carrying a large wrench around.

COMMANDER VIRAL - Made a pun about seeking ocean royalty.

SUSPECT LIST TWO

EHKS - The incision did look pretty cross-like.

UNIT - Isn't he a vahki? don't they prosecute criminals LIKE THE KILLER???

BLADE - Hey. The guy was killed with a blade, so isn't it obviously this one?

ZAKARO - Come on, this guy has to be guilty this time!

TBK - more like TACTICAL BELOW-ARM KNIFE, eh? eh???

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

so

we lost a role?

And a Prisoner?

I guess? :/

but yeah

Canis for the first, hiding things isn't good. You should always keep your weapons out in the open.

List #2 isn't revealing much, so.. I'll go with TBK because his name and much of his description was in caps, like the killer's words.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Canis for the first, hiding things isn't good. You should always keep your weapons out in the open.

I cannot counter this logic. It is common courtesy to make it glaringly obvious that you are going to engage your target.

List #2 isn't revealing much, so.. I'll go with TBK because his name and much of his description was in caps, like the killer's words.

An interesting observation. However, I must point out: The killer's sentences were also underlined, unlike TBK's name and description.

I will, however, cast my votes for Portal and Zakaro.

- :burnmad:

Well done, you've found what of course is the most logical reason for the Killer being TBK. Nobody else could possibly speak in the same way.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Technically, facts about the irrelevant details of sentence and sentence structure are still facts. If you're going to restrict us only to facts, then you're not really restricting us at all. That I just stated that is a fact. That you've just made an attempt to restrict our conversation to facts is a fact. That TBK underlined his last post is a fact. That the vast majority of facts are completely irrelevant to this game, and especially this vote, is a fact.

- :burnmad:

Besides the fact that I don't actually underline my posts. :P

In my defense, I don't believe I have the mental capacity to operate something so deviously tactical.

*I'm sending this from my phone, pretend this post is purple*

sig8.png