Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

:talk2hand: You wait and I'll catch you making a mistake; then I won't let you live it down for a week. And a day. :lookhere:-Mef

Cool.Either way, that means one of us knows what we're talking about.Ooh, a fighting ring?Interesting, maybe that's where Jolek'll have ended up...MUAHAHAHAHAHAhahaha...Wait. That doesn't sound like a good idea for my blood pressure, because the martial artists of mine often don't anywhere as effective as they should be...Of course, that's probably because I don't explain that they're martial artists (dang good ones, I might add) until the combat itself.Wait, I'm not even sure if that's an accurate statement.Gah. Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

:talk2hand: You wait and I'll catch you making a mistake; then I won't let you live it down for a week. And a day. :lookhere:-Mef

Cool.Either way, that means one of us knows what we're talking about.
I understand that the bone part was wrong; but that wasn't for paralysis. And, you do know that paralysis comes from a Greek word meaning "disabling of the nerves?"But, I'll edit my post and refer it to muscles if it'll make you happy....-Mef

"Disabled", yes."Dead", no.It's likely that the reason she got paralyzed was, since she apparently got run over by a Kane-Ra herd, was thanks to a disconnect with the spinal cord, i.e. a vertebra dislocated. (HAY KUGHZ SOUND FAMILIAR? =D)At least, that's what I gathered from the information available to me...

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

@ Mef-man/anyone else interested in this stuff:When you pinch a nerve, not disable it, you can cause pain, disfunction and paralysis. A spinal injury is very common for paralysis since the bones will tweak, cut, pinch or otherwise inflict damage upon the nervous system, which is what sends the impulse signals for movement, pain, etc... The thing I had a big "gerr" moment with was, and this is just to help with the writing, Tairel fuses the toa's spine. When I read that I thought; "Oh karz. This is now even WORSE that it was before..." See, by fusing the spine, well, you FUSE THE SPINE. This connection of two vertebrae causes many issues, some of which can include life-long pain and inability to fully function.HOWEVER, Bionicle is a game, and beings can be miraculously healed by toa in this game. SO, a little exertion of energy and a few hundred words later = good as new. :P@ EW: YES, I've been pouting for almost 24hrs. Very much pouting. Mainly about my math.

Edited by Kughii

You didn't read his OOC note saying that she was horrendously beat up and becoming paralyzed?Because that's basically all I had to work with, lol. :PThat's it, child, yes... do your research...EDIT: Wait, "fusing" the spine?I'm glad I didn't see that, or half of Frisco'd be burning right now.ಠ_ಠ

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

EW: Oh, he'll be there. If only because I want to make friends out of every last one of Kughii's chars. XDChanging "Anytime, any place" to "That place, when I get around to it."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Please take all personal disputes and conversations to PM, and if the situation cannot be resolved that way, talk to one of the Hosts or other BZPRPG staff members about the problem. These kinds of disputes are not to be had in the General Discussion topic.

-Da Rules. Seems to me like that spinal thing is a dispute. You connect the dots.

So, it seems the hospital has come under issues about treatment of injuries within a certain length into the past.

Virthee's hospital has yet to have such problems as of the current time.

But, he has no patients really, so that may have something to do with it...

But, I've cut back on my descriptions or medical treatment after giving Ckmc a somewhat unpleasant treatment for Salamander in the last RPG.

But, I'm fully willing to go back into unpleasant detail. I watch a large number of medical shows.

And I like reading up on injuries and diseases.

So visit Virthee's hospital, your next best stop should the other hospital be full!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I fused the spine? Cool! Oh wait, is that bad? Seriously though, I don't remember typing that...And, EW, we're just...discussing/kidding. Also, Raz, I think razzing up on someone is against the BZP rules. You better watch it unless you want to be in the "Banned Members" section. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.pngAnd, I'll try to edit the post and make it more realistic. I know just about nothing of parylisis and spines so I don't know the treatment and, Raz, if you're upset because I didn't let you heal the Ko-Toa then I would've let you do it; I had just already typed the...entire...thing.But, it's late and I need a break from all of this fighting (don't worry EW, it's not anything serious; mainly sarcasm). Hopefully I'll dream more...pleasent thoughts than being verbally assaulted by Raz. :PG'night one and all,-Mef

No, I'm not mad because you got to it first, I was mad because that was so... wrong.Also i would totally raz you up for that playing of the victim card right there but we've straddled the line long enough as is.Anyway, is it within the rules to at least discuss our interpretations of the inner workings of MU beings, such as whether or not we RP them with muscles and somesuch?

helo frens

And feel free to let them bleed. We here at the BZPRPG do not share Greg's view on MU inhabitants and blood. Far from it; we believe that they hold about 8 (rough estimate here) times the amount of blood as a human. That means you can have 8 times the amount of blood-related content in your posts (just like this one!). :DBut yeah. Human-esque bodies. :P

Lacertus

You're confusing BZPRPG with anime.I tend to be a faux-purist. I play my characters as armored beings with organic interiors, akin to a human soldier wearing plate and chain armor. They are resistant to some degree of physical wear, but can still be injured and bleed. I also shy away from anatomy related incidents, mainly because I don't expect everyone to know as much as I do or share my view, so there's no point in it.

<p>

Wait, if Proditor's not really dead, then how come you let Echelon reanimate him?Echelon, along with Vidar and a handful of undead, is currently in Le-Wahi, going nowhere as he has been these past few weeks.  I might get them rolling again, get on the trail of Macku or something.

The 'death-scene-that-isn't-really-a-death-scene' was referring to the time Proditor used his Iden.BTW, as for your question:You've been to Onu-Wahi. Join the dots. :evilbiggrin:Okay, I might send Pirok back to Le-Wahi at some point, then. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Hi everyone, I'm back.Please please please send me short blurbs about anything that's happened in-game since it was last updated (if you didn't already send stuff to Friar or Nuju). Thanks!

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Hi everyone, I'm back.Please please please send me short blurbs about anything that's happened in-game since it was last updated (if you didn't already send stuff to Friar or Nuju). Thanks!

By PM or by posting here? If you mean by posting here, then you should know that there's an insane and evil Vortixx in Onu-Wahi, who plans to (somehow) kill every being on the island. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

By PM or by posting here? If you mean by posting here, then you should know that there's an insane and evil Vortixx in Onu-Wahi, who plans to (somehow) kill every being on the island. :)
Send by PM please. That way I'm guaranteed to find it and have it. :) Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Well, let me think, has anything of real interest happened that you should know? Kinda... :PWell, some of my characters are going to (eventually) come after Vidar and Echelon. Probably as soon we're done dealing with mr.imgonnakilleveryone. :P

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

EMZEE! You're back!<unashamedly hugs staff member>Now we can get back to killing everyone.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Nice to have you back, Emzee. @Raz: Glad to hear you're not mad (I hope). I'm not anatomy expert (can't even spell the word) and I was trying to rush through my post; so I simply jotted down a way to heal the Toa then moved on. End of story. (I'd like to make it end of story; hint hint.)MOVING ON! I don't think anything has really been going on story wise to be PMed to you, Emzee. It seems as though with the loss of Friar Tuck we can't go on with the major story....And, blood. Need...more...blood! :P-Mef

Personally I'm happy to see him. At last I can get my news fix again!Now where was that news post... It's been so long I keep forgetting where he put it...

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama