Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Days ago. The Rogue Raiders got to him first before anybody else could.Snelly and Wrath already have his clue so it's allowable. The only two that haven't had their clues retrieved are Kapura and Taipu so we can't remove them from the game quiet yet.Kopeke's hut is discovered trashed.The Raider's Message to the Forces of Darkness.I really wanted to do the message in Matoran script but the boards wouldn't let me use that many emoticons in one post.

but, you could use the matoran script font, and type the message up in paint, then make a rectangular outline over it, add some black around one side, and then rotate it in gimp and smudge the black to make it look like a shadow, and maybe add some brown, tan, or green, as dirt, etc. if you wanted to, then upload it to brickshelf or another image hosting site, then add the image to your post.no matter how long it seems too take with my vivid description, it would only take 5 to 10 minutes, IMO.ya know, i might actually try that.EDIT:I just realized that it was carved into the wall, right? so you wouldn't add a shadow *facepalm* Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

You'd be correct. I spent so much effort on the plot, I miiiight have loosened up a bit on the character. But my differences with him and the inspiration material will appear soon enough, as always.

He's still an interesting character. Although, I will be creeped out heavily every time you post with him, due to his similar appearance with the Others. :P

character_37075_f.jpg

Depends on the time of day you viewed it. The sun shining through a window may throw a shadow around or some other object like a lightstone or a heatstone that got thrown about in the scuffle may create a shadow.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Depends on the time of day you viewed it. The sun shining through a window may throw a shadow around or some other object like a lightstone or a heatstone that got thrown about in the scuffle may create a shadow.

well at first, i was thinking that it was written on paper, and there would be a small shadow under the paper, but then i realized that it was on the wall, and matoran dont use paper that often@ hubert: what do you mean? Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Why shouldn't we? A picture is worth a thousand words is it not? We're visual beings. We like to see things. That's why I try to write in as much detail as possible. So it's easier for people to envision it while they read.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

About Kopeke's kidnapping, what would have hapenned to my character standing guard over Kopeke when the raiders kidnapped him? It's a little awkward just having his charge disappear when he was right there, so was he just bashed on the head from behind by an NPC? Was he kidnapped too? I'm wondering what I should do with him now.

ppg2.png

That's exactly what makes the Ghekula suited for Black Ops. XDYou never had line of sight with him to begin with. Kopeke was a shut in and he didn't let anyone inside of his hut. He also stayed in as much as possible so you were pretty much just watching a hut. It's also likely they snagged him before you even got there as they went rogue a good solid time well before you brought your character there. You never really did investigate the place. You just showed up and sat there.Odds are if you called attention to yourself by moving you would have been killed. That said chances are you were probably there when Kalama came by so I am a little curious as to why you didn't reveal yourself.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

I haven't done anything up until now because I (unfortunately) missed the first post, and after that it was a bit too late for him to prevent a capture, seeing as it had already happened. Up until now, I've been indecisive about how to deal with the issue.As for the timing of the attack, Weta was there a good 8 days (real time) before either of the discovery posts, and he didn't notice the broken-down door when he arrived, I'd say he was present for the kidnapping. Shall we just say he put a a bit of a fight but was knocked out by the raiders? That seems to fill in most of the plotholes from his perspective.

ppg2.png

That sounds fine.Let's say in the fight he got wounded because the Raiders would have killed him but despite appearing like a mortal wound it was a light one and he passed out going into shock. He woke up still alive and because of the wound, that's why he missed Kalama and the Toa, because he was left for dead and healed naturally.

guess what, I actually did it, although I put the message on a moldy old tablet instead of the wall.I really have too much spare time. oh and im back with my parents instead of grandparents now.

Want a character killed off?Don't particularly like the sound of NEX?Contact me through PM, and Reichenback (Name chosen deliberately, due to the fact they're fighting against Dark C Investigations) can kill them for you! Yay!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Not bad. You missed the signature though. We take responsibility by taunting them with cryptic signatures.

Not bad. You missed the signature though. We take responsibility by taunting them with cryptic signatures.

I did a google image search but I didnt find any sketches of mirus that looked good.thanks.

Looking to make a new character or two; I've got plenty of ideas, but only a few of them could probably work. Any suggestions of guilds looking for members, etc. would be appreciated.Question: Is the "Minions of Makuta" guild open, i.e. could I join straight up, would I have to get staff permission, is it invitation only, or what?:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

There's plenty of military work to be done. Barring that you've got the two pirate crews, the Mystix are recruiting, The Island Liberation Squad is out there, probably a few Toa teams out there I can't name off the top of my head.Personally I think you can run amok as a freelance minion of Makuta but you might need to talk to the staff for orders on evil plotz. Otherwise Emzee would be the guy to talk to and I don't think he'd have a problem with it.

And the murderous group of Killers, NEX.

That's a fun way to go if you want to kill people...

I need people to kill...

So if anyone has a character they don't want, I'll gladly send a killer their way.

You even get to pick your poison, so to speak, by choosing which killer you want!

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

For what must be the millionth time of explaining what I'm doing, yes. I start things out small. That's the seed to the entire plot, and in time, it will reach epic proportions. Whenever I mention anything about a plot, chances are it will be about mine.

Yeah, but NEX is a bit old now.But with me... Not only does your character get to die, they will assist in a plot involving Dark C Investigations. And it won't work out well for them.And, TDC, if you don't think it'll work, how come I already have a client? :sly:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

We still need a staff member to RP Hewkii in Po-Wahi. Could someone do that?-Mef

Mef, I distinctly remember that as long as it was something insignificant, like a personal plot, like Valria's. Yhen the average RPer could roleplay the canon NPC but only for the moments needed, never out of character, and never anything dramatic (like killing that character) that and I didn't need to make it privy to staff cause it doesn't really affect anyone except my characters and Mef, Agni and a few others who I talked to about it. However you will need staff after we finish with getting what Valria needs to know, cause well that other stuff is staff-related. So you need them for that.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

In short, what The Mask is saying is that unless your business with the canon NPC has to do with the staff plot or is your character looking for a task to do, there is no reason to bug the staff. But in those cases, you should directly contact with the staff instead of posting here. This the discussion topic, not the request topic.This is ever more paramount of importance since we have only one staff member present.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

yeah, emzee is back from his break now, according to the bzprpg news in the index topic

Edited by Bulik

I have a quick qestion:Can Toa turn into Turaga in the Bzprpg? It doesn't take any stone or lightning from rocket boosters.

well, i'm not sure, but toa turn into turaga when their destiny is fulflled or soemthing like that.not sure what happns in bzprpg. one time, a staff as a turaga took away a toas powers and made him a turaga Edited by Bulik

I have a quick qestion:Can Toa turn into Turaga in the Bzprpg? It doesn't take any stone or lightning from rocket boosters.

well, i'm not sure, but toa turn into turaga when their destiny is fulflled or soemthing like that.not sure what happns in bzprpg. one time, a staff as a turaga took away a toas powers and made him a turaga
I'm pretty sure only staff can turn Toa into Turaga, the same as only staff can turn Matoran into Toa.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

well, i'm not sure, but toa turn into turaga when their destiny is fulflled or soemthing like that.not sure what happns in bzprpg. one time, a staff as a turaga took away a toas powers and made him a turaga
I'm pretty sure only staff can turn Toa into Turaga, the same as only staff can turn Matoran into Toa.
well making a matoran to toa is giving lots of power to someone. but toa to turaga makes them weaker, so hmm... I guess lets wait for staff

In short, what The Mask is saying is that unless your business with the canon NPC has to do with the staff plot or is your character looking for a task to do, there is no reason to bug the staff. But in those cases, you should directly contact with the staff instead of posting here. This the discussion topic, not the request topic.This is ever more paramount of importance since we have only one staff member present.

Ah, I got it. Okay, thanks guys.And, I guess you should ask the staff to turn a Toa into a Turaga. I think it's not that bad since (like Gravity said) it's making them weaker, but I'd still check before I did it.-Mef Edited by Mef Man