Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

BTW, since we've got most of the original group here and the only person we're missing is Vorik who controlled Gluttony last time around, if people are still interested in the Daedra concept, go ahead and send in your entries. We might do it like we did last time around and have a vote for Gluttony.

:sly:This might be the break I was looking for... (insert maniacal laugh here)

BTW, since we've got most of the original group here and the only person we're missing is Vorik who controlled Gluttony last time around, if people are still interested in the Daedra concept, go ahead and send in your entries. We might do it like we did last time around and have a vote for Gluttony.

:sly:This might be the break I was looking for... (insert maniacal laugh here)
Yes. Wrath is filled by Mef (Spink has decided not to return due to being busy), so that leaves Gluttony.The position of Gluttony is currently open in the Daedra. Send in profiles for the characters which will be voted on accordingly by your fellow team members. Meanwhile, if the other members of the Daedra haven't got their profiles up yet, it is advised that they do so now. :)

character_37075_f.jpg

Also, for those in the Po-Wahi topic, 1) Vidar's out of the game, as is Ronkshou. 2) those Rahi are NPCs, and the expectation is that everyone flees, since it's nigh impossible to disarm that many Rahi without godmodding.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

So wait, who play as the Daedra so far?

DaedraPride - MeEnvy - MeLust - EWGreed - EyruSloth - ParugiWrath- Mef
woah, thats cool! you have names based off the binding of isaac mini-bosses!really neat idea

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

You can TRY to kill one of mine Pirok. Might send the whole group after you however. XDStatus of the Chroniclers Company, Tamaru is dead but managed to get his clue to someone. Hafu is unknown but managed to get his clue out. Kopeke and Macku are safe and alive but their clues have gotten out. Nobody has managed to find Kapura or Taipu and get their clues because neither Emzee or Nuju Metru are wanting to continue the staff plot without Friar Tuck.It's safe to assume until Tuck gets back to run his plot, Kapura and Taipu will remain hidden and cannot be found considering I've already attempted to locate both of them. They should be considered out of play at this time.Until then, I suggest players run their own subplots until Tuck's 'triumphant return' as the Chronicler's Company plot is at a stand still.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

Just because a few canon characters haven't said anything about where Taipu or Kapura are doesn't mean they're out of play. These are the last two guys for us to find, so it's natural that they'll be harder to get. All we have to do (hah, as if it were simple) is to expand our searches instead of limiting our hunts to people with a giant blue "I" above their heads. I know that Stannis' Companions are still going to hunt for Taipu, and I hope Noran and Skyra still look for Kapura.The game's not kaput, it's still afoot! (Hah, I'm so clever.)

You can TRY to kill one of mine Pirok. Might send the whole group after you however. XDStatus of the Chroniclers Company, Tamaru is dead but managed to get his clue to someone. Hafu is unknown but managed to get his clue out. Kopeke and Macku are safe and alive but their clues have gotten out. Nobody has managed to find Kapura or Taipu and get their clues because neither Emzee or Nuju Metru are wanting to continue the staff plot without Friar Tuck.It's safe to assume until Tuck gets back to run his plot, Kapura and Taipu will remain hidden and cannot be found considering I've already attempted to locate both of them. They should be considered out of play at this time.Until then, I suggest players run their own subplots until Tuck's 'triumphant return' as the Chronicler's Company plot is at a stand still.

Oh, hey, thou hath returned! Now get to Ta-Wahi and sort out the mess!No, seriously, that topic confuses me now.

It confuses you because of the fact that everybody has dissociative identity disorder, there is an army of Transformers and Ril is trying to get Argentum drunk.

Yeah, since when are there so many TF references? And why is someone other than me making them? I though I had a monopoly?

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

It confuses you because of the fact that everybody has dissociative identity disorder, there is an army of Transformers and Ril is trying to get Argentum drunk.

Yeah, since when are there so many TF references? And why is someone other than me making them? I though I had a monopoly?
Ever since Tahu Nuva Golden has been in the game, Krayzikk. Hate to break it to ya...But even his Tahuva's appearance is based off Optimus Prime. That monopoly kinda got half its houses mortgaged.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Just because a few canon characters haven't said anything about where Taipu or Kapura are doesn't mean they're out of play. These are the last two guys for us to find, so it's natural that they'll be harder to get. All we have to do (hah, as if it were simple) is to expand our searches instead of limiting our hunts to people with a giant blue "I" above their heads. I know that Stannis' Companions are still going to hunt for Taipu, and I hope Noran and Skyra still look for Kapura.The game's not kaput, it's still afoot! (Hah, I'm so clever.)

Ya ya fine, we'll still look for Kapura, though I think only Tuck knows what the other two clues are, so when we do find him....ah screw it let's just do it. :P

So... Any news on the Tahu Awards? The votes were supposed to be sent in by last Monday, and it's been nearly a week. Were the winners alread announced and I just missed it? :o

Ghosthands hasn't been around in a week or so. No big deal, I'm sure he'll show up when he can.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

@EW Okay, I'll try to make a character to meet Stannis and co. soon.-Mef

*coughmakethecharacterfemalecough*Seriously, all the Matoran in the group are males! We need some variety here!
Okay, I'll make it female. :P

@EW Okay, I'll try to make a character to meet Stannis and co. soon.-Mef

*coughmakethecharacterfemalecough*Seriously, all the Matoran in the group are males! We need some variety here!
but we dont want people complaiing about romance again!
Don't worry; this'll be a....different female; shall we say...And, yeah! I'm Wrath. It scared me there for a moment that I would be stuck with Gluttony. (And, who remembers my "Quit eating the chair!" quote? :P)-Mef Man

So... Any news on the Tahu Awards? The votes were supposed to be sent in by last Monday, and it's been nearly a week. Were the winners alread announced and I just missed it? :o

Ghosthands hasn't been around in a week or so. No big deal, I'm sure he'll show up when he can.
Okay, good to know. Glad somebody saw and answered my question. :D

Lacertus