Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I can do it if no one else wants to.Also, Grochi...did you justwas thatTFU move...God, I love you.-Teezy

Thank you.I thought about it after I saw TX's electro blast. I couldn't pass it up.
I kind of want to go and play through the level on the TIE Facility now just as a little halftime show.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I can do it if no one else wants to.Also, Grochi...did you justwas thatTFU move...God, I love you.-Teezy

Thank you.I thought about it after I saw TX's electro blast. I couldn't pass it up.
I kind of want to go and play through the level on the TIE Facility now just as a little halftime show.-Teezy
I don't even own the game, sadly. I've only played it at friend's houses.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Skaarn/whatever-the-other-guy's-name-is really annoys me.That's why I threw a Rama-bomb at him.EDIT: No offense, Fanixe, but it's true. I feel the same way about V-3's character Kirgon. :P

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

No offense taken. But someone's got to use the Nui-Rama semi-intelligently. Not much of a fight if everyone's just pouding on the innocent little insects..EDIT: and it provides you guys with something to do till Nuju posts

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

No offense taken. But someone's got to use the Nui-Rama semi-intelligently. Not much of a fight if everyone's just pouding on the innocent little insects..EDIT: and it provides you guys with something to do till Nuju posts

And on a rather important note: Guys, don't post that you are killing Rama like Chuck Norris with a flamethrower in a beehive! Write your fights as if they were a challenge, and I don't mean exhaustion from killing 50 of the things, get tangled up with one!The more realistic you handle these things, the better off your characters will be. If you just keep killing them by the dozens in each post, I can gurantee Nuju will respond accordingly and your characters will be in a world of hurt.Not trying to lessen the fun, but I'd rather avoid seeing many player-characters maimed ;)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

My character died after gaining wounds on every limb on his body.This noob's got nothin' on me. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png(That was a joke btw)

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Must...read...pages...I think.Can somebody give me a recap of what happened while I was slappin' da bass?Ah...Rush titles are so easy to incorporate into sentences.

The Ussalry arrived. Sulov formulated a plan in a [pretty darn short] amount of time and is sending out a skirmish line while 7th draws lances.Other than that, I'm not exactly sure of much. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I see. Thank you for telling me-I didn't read your wall of text, and I kind of skimmed through everything else.Also, Veef, I thought you said you were dragging Lashev and Sisk into the fight? :PWhatever you do, just make Lashev ride as Sisk's second. He'd be useless on his own Gukko.

profiles i guess

Mark Bearer Plot Update-We get to see into the mind of Kearrstrun in this post. The apparent assistant to "The Administrator"; Arekule, the Mark's creator.Any thoughts? I'd like to see what people are thinking about all this, and what their theories are on any and all happenings within this plot line. The book, Tank's visions, that kind of stuff.-Snipe Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

So, Trakuda got a Rama tooth stabbed into his arm, basilisk style. And a massive scar on his chest, which is now covered by Rahkshi armour. He's already pretty banged up, and Nuju hasn't even done anything to him yet :P

Man, Nuju really needs to post, otherwise we'll all be dead before he gets here. :P

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

So, Trakuda got a Rama tooth stabbed into his arm, basilisk style. And a massive scar on his chest, which is now covered by Rahkshi armour. He's already pretty banged up, and Nuju hasn't even done anything to him yet :P

Man, Nuju really needs to post, otherwise we'll all be dead before he gets here. :P
I think that might be nuju's point.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

BTW,Has anyone ever tried to get a lightsaber approved on the BZRPG? Just imagine the destruction you could cause with that thing.Getting back to the destruction of the hive:I sent Nuju a message, asking him to hurry, before all the evil chars get killed.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

BTW,Has anyone ever tried to get a lightsaber approved on the BZRPG? Just imagine the destruction you could cause with that thing.

Not to my knowladge. Although, you might have to explain fully how it works and all. I was actually thinking of giving my Vortixx in-the-works character one. :PMeter long tubes of plasma are fun to swing around randomly use.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

BTW,Has anyone ever tried to get a lightsaber approved on the BZRPG? Just imagine the destruction you could cause with that thing.Getting back to the destruction of the hive:I sent Nuju a message, asking him to hurry, before all the evil chars get killed.-Bane

actually, i would prefer the evil charcters to have a gruesome death or flee the fight before we light the bombs and the full force attacks.and Logically, if the evil characters die or flee, Heuani might unleash the rahkshi!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

BTW,Has anyone ever tried to get a lightsaber approved on the BZRPG? Just imagine the destruction you could cause with that thing.

Not to my knowladge. Although, you might have to explain fully how it works and all. I was actually thinking of giving my Vortixx in-the-works character one. :PMeter long tubes of plasma are fun to swing around randomly use.
The only problem I would forsee is the fact that most people don't like their arms being lopped off by burning plasma held in by a force field.Also, the torce field holding the plasma in place is probably to high-tech, come to think of it.

actually, i would prefer the evil charcters to have a gruesome death or flee the fight before we light the bombs and the full force attacks.and Logically, if the evil characters die or flee, Heuani might unleash the rahkshi!
But I don't want Shade to die! He's too awesome! Besides, I think Nuju's just waiting for an opportune time to release the rahkshi. (like when they're losing)On another note, we probably need another evil guy to come over to Le-Wahi. There's just two of us fighting now (one baddie has been subdued) and we need backup until Nuju comes.-Bane Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

But I don't want Shade to die! He's too awesome! Besides, I think Nuju's just waiting for an opportune time to release the rahkshi. (like when they're losing)-Bane
hint hint

The only problem I would forsee is the fact that most people don't like their arms being lopped off by burning plasma held in by a force field.Also, the torce field holding the plasma in place is probably to high-tech, come to think of it.

Actually, its just a magnetic field. Seeing as plasma is highly responcive to magnetic fields and all. And the whole weapon/arms being sliced through could be countered by the magnetic field repelling said objects before the burning/cutting can take place.I thought this one through already. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -