Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Oh, he's just another player who left his mark on several people. He's a good guy and knows how to tell stories well.

M'kay. Well, if this is so, hopefully he sticks around long enough for me to see some of his work.

Oh, he's just another player who left his mark on several people. He's a good guy and knows how to tell stories well.

M'kay. Well, if this is so, hopefully he sticks around long enough for me to see some of his work.
Doubtful. This is his third return this year.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I've known Zar since...oh, before I started RPing. He and Adders are both back? I feel so spoiled, but slightly dissapointing that I couldn't coax them myself.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hey, good to see you back, Zaranya. I remember you in your prime :PAlso, I can make giant iron teddy bears. Who wants some? Come on, Heauni, I know you want one. Oh and while we're at it, let's give all of them a pot of gold as well :PNo, he's definitely planning something. It's in his nature.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I've known Zar since...oh, before I started RPing. He and Adders are both back? I feel so spoiled, but slightly dissapointing that I couldn't coax them myself.

I thought you were already RPing at the time...Heck, I can't even remember when we first met. :PAs I said, the chance of redoing what we did last year with Amorian, Dahlia and Kellin (now replaced by Cysero) was too good to resist. A warning though, keep toa away from Amorian. There's a good 40% chance he'll get into a fight with one within minutes. :PRocka's bane:Did you just say...Zaranya.:o Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

Yes, yes I did. I didn't know your nickname back when I was a guest, I just knew who you were. I've been around since 2006, I just haven't gotten membership until recently. Besides, I always call people I don't directly know by their "full" names until I've gotten to know them. It's a rule that I set for myself.TNG: WHAT IN MATA NUI'S NAME ARE YOU THINKING :P You're going to die.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

err, It's an inside thing. Let's just say i had a habit the year before last of beheading anyone who called me 'Zaranya' instead of 'Zarayna'. :P

Oh, yeah. I think I remember that. Painful and public beheadings. fun :P*gets head chopped off by an angry Zarayna*That was fun. Well, it's good to see you, but don't expect any interaction from me. All my characters are toa currently.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

err, It's an inside thing. Let's just say i had a habit the year before last of beheading anyone who called me 'Zaranya' instead of 'Zarayna'. :P

I would still prefer being executed by you, to the rage of a certain fiery sword who shalt not be named if you called her "Iffy". :POh, and you've got a Turaga stalker. Just FYI.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Announcement:Unfortunately, my activity will be severely limited over the next six days. I will only be even remotely active between 7:30 AM and 2:10 PM Eastern standard time. On the weekend, I will not be active at all. I apologize for any inconvenience. Blame my overreactive parents.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Announcement:Unfortunately, my activity will be severely limited over the next six days. I will only be even remotely active between 7:30 AM and 2:10 PM Eastern standard time. On the weekend, I will not be active at all. I apologize for any inconvenience. Blame my overreactive parents.

What'd you do this time, Krayzikk?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Knowing EW and Dovy, they weren't sarcastic at all.Or am I being sarcastic?

Ah, the mysteries of life.-Dovydas
The mysteries of me especially.And when did you come back?GET ON THE INFERNAVIKA.
I would, if I'd have any idea where it's currently parked.Plus, I never left. I just... spaced out? Sounds about right.-Dovydas

Don't warn me not to chainquote for the same reason. Back to the discussion of the game. xDYeah, okay, I'll have Perkahn drink or something. Like always. Whenever he drinks, something amazing happens.Also, Edubard a Briuis.Am I the only one who seriously gets that-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

Don't warn me not to chainquote for the same reason. Back to the discussion of the game. xDYeah, okay, I'll have Perkahn drink or something. Like always. Whenever he drinks, something amazing happens.Also, Edubard a Briuis.Am I the only one who seriously gets that-Dovydas

Don't warn me not to chainquote for the same reason. Back to the discussion of the game. xDYeah, okay, I'll have Perkahn drink or something. Like always. Whenever he drinks, something amazing happens.Also, Edubard a Briuis.Am I the only one who seriously gets that-Dovydas

No, a couple other people do-he's the younger brother of my ancestor Roibert a Briuis.Yep, I'm descended from Scottish Royalty.

profiles i guess

No, a couple other people do-he's the younger brother of my ancestor Roibert a Briuis.Yep, I'm descended from Scottish Royalty.
Yeah, also chosen to be High King of Ireland during Robert's campaign there. Didn't work out well, though. Pity.Whatever the case, I've posted in Ga-Wahi. Somehow, it's been quite some posts since Perkahn started drinking and no sea monster appeared yet.-Dovydas Edited by Dovydas of Gulet

Yeah, also chosen to be High King of Ireland during Robert's campaign there. Didn't work out well, though. Pity.Whatever the case, I've posted in Ga-Wahi. Somehow, it's been quite some posts since Perkahn started drinking and no sea monster appeared yet.-Dovydas
I actually met somebody on a different forum who was a distant relation, from Edward. It made me smile.Also: Batton the hatches! Put on your armour and dock the ships!There's romance a-brewin' in Po-Wahi, and from two of our newer convicts Slaves friends! Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess