Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Guys, I was exaggerating the force of the blast. :rolleyes: It knocked him to Le-Koro yes, but from what I gathered,(again, I might be wrong here) they weren't that far from the place anyways. (I think I read that Tillian's house was south of Ga-Koro, not sure here, and if that is so, then it's not that far from there to Le-Koro.)And the Mio thing was a bit of an exaggeration. My bad.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

You know, the funeral the ILS will have after this is all over will be pretty spectacular.
It's not like they didn't expect this, though.Did you know that 98% of all people die at some point in their lifetimes?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Without Utu around, the Mark Bearer's true weaknesses have been revealed!Some of them are incredibly indecisive. :P
One of them loves manipulating people.
You know, the funeral the ILS will have after this is all over will be pretty spectacular.
It's not like they didn't expect this, though.Did you know that 98% of all people die at some point in their lifetimes?-Teezy
If you are part of the 2% that don't, copy and paste this into your sig.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Without Utu around, the Mark Bearer's true weaknesses have been revealed!Some of them are incredibly indecisive. :P
lol, better this way for Skyra, what the karz would he do with a mark of fear? Then again it would be kinda interesting to see that...eh whatevers. Make up your mind Shadow before I explode or something. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

What about the 2% that don't?EDIT: AGAIN Kal Grochi? How many times can you ninja me in this one topic in just one day! :upset:
They join British rock bands.But anyways, back on topic: what squad leaders in the Hive assault aren't currently fighting Heuani? Just Saporta and Vompran?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

What about the 2% that don't?EDIT: AGAIN Kal Grochi? How many times can you ninja me in this one topic in just one day! :upset:
They join British rock bands.But anyways, back on topic: what squad leaders in the Hive assault aren't currently fighting Heuani? Just Saporta and Vompran?-Teezy
Beneath the velvet lies/There's a truth that's hard as steelAnd you know it never dies/Life's a never ending wheel!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

But anyways, back on topic: what squad leaders in the Hive assault aren't currently fighting Heuani? Just Saporta and Vompran?-Teezy
Alfon's not fighting Heuani, he's still leading the aerial squad.
And the Gukko Force?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Despite being an attorney, Darre shall be the prosecutor when Heuani faces his charges in a court of law.
If given the chance, we kill him. No questions asked, take no stupid risks, it will lead to your character getting maimed while trying to restrain the guy. Don't talk, just kill him as dead as possible. And once he's dead, kill him again. Saw the body apart and burn it. Heuani is a being of shadow, and beings of shadow are never safe to be around. If we are to be rid of him, he must be 100% dead. Don't turn your back on the ashes, even. Burn them again. :P

I haven't been keeping track of the Gukko Force so much although I don't think they're fighting Heuani.So how many do we have dead at the moment? Trakuda, Amerikos, Auron...can't remember the others...
I have no idea how many Gukko were initially in the aerial battle around the hive, but Nuju made it clear a big part of them was taken down by the Rama. I took an NPC and a char and since nobody really RPed in the GF, I brought back a flight of 12 Gukko from the village. So including the leftover forces from the initial assault there are maybe...20-30 birds in total (I am assuming this number since there was a substantial amount of Rama to fight, so the GF wouldn't just send like 10 birds or so.) plus those the ILS is riding.I think you've got all the casualties from the Heuani fight down. Dekuna is down for the count at the moment as well. Madrihk is injured and more trying to direct the others.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Ask Kethrye to tug your undead corpse around. Of course, you can't do more than groan since it's not really Auron there, but... eh, I dunno. The ILS thanks you for the service you lent us; the survivors will make sure to give the fallen a proper send-off. ;)

*Back*Hey guys what happened while I was awa-*sees Le-Wahi thread.*...Well... This sucks... And I had so much stuff planned... Now it be all gone... I could try to revive him in the far future, *pull a Havon/Tillian/alltheotherundeadcharacters* but that might end up in a Nuju-smiting...I have no idea what to do now.
Actually, Tillian's revival was entirely plausible; the brain can survive up to seven minutes without oxygen, and that time can be stretched to about ten minutes when your body temperature has been sufficiently cooled. Seeing as Till was just edging the six minute mark, his "death" never really qualified as such.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

*Back*Hey guys what happened while I was awa-*sees Le-Wahi thread.*...Well... This sucks... And I had so much stuff planned... Now it be all gone... I could try to revive him in the far future, *pull a Havon/Tillian/alltheotherundeadcharacters* but that might end up in a Nuju-smiting...I have no idea what to do now.
clone.Clones always work. cool.pngJust do it quickly, before Aelynn finds out. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -