Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

On another note, I don't get why some people get all upset and in your face when we make children Toa/Matoran/Vortixx/whatever, they start screaming about how that doesn't exist in Bionicle. They seem to forget that this isn't cannon. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Not meaning that. I'm asking if you want to have two characters with attributes like Wesley and Buttercup, who fall in love. I'm just going to use the catchy lines and mindsets of the characters. "As you wish" is a funny line, you have to admit.

You know what I say to that?As Kal's pet robot/mousedroidthing once said, "Kill me."
You mean me?Edit:
NO.I FORBID YOU FROM DOING THAT. NO EXPIES NO PLOTS LIKE NO NOTHING LIKE THE PRINCESS BRIDE.
HE'S TRYING TO COPY PRINCESS BRIDE!? INCONCEIVABLE.I say go ahead and do it. :P
Nothing is inconceivable when you have the power of love. Love conquerors all. :PAnyway, I need volunteers. Who wants in?P.S. I know someone has already done this remembering the old BZPRPG, I just forget which reboot that was.-Bane Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I just thought of what children of Tillian and Emotia would be like, and my brain exploded.
Picture little Emotia with a Rahkshi staff in one hand and a surfboard in the other.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"As you wish."

NO.I FORBID YOU FROM DOING THAT. NO EXPIES NO PLOTS LIKE NO NOTHING LIKE THE PRINCESS BRIDE.
HE'S TRYING TO COPY PRINCESS BRIDE!? INCONCEIVABLE.I say go ahead and do it. :P
You keep using that word.I do not think it means what you think it means."I am the dwead pi'ate Woberts...I have come fo' your souls!" Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Mommy, can I throw Skakdi into the ocean when I get angry too?" Yeah, I can see a Little Emotia saying that in the future, yep.
-pull up gun- Bangity bangity bang! Bangity bangity bang!-Pull up Rahkshi Staff- Stabbity stabbity stab! Stabbity stabbity stab!-Use Hau- Tankity Tankity Tank! Tankity Tankity Tank!Anybody who has ever seen the camp skit that involves those lines, I commend you.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I just noticed, somebody else who's name I've already forgotten made a character named Verak as well.Well, my Verak has somebody to kill now.
Eh, multiple people with the same name running around is perfectly plausible, if you ask me.- - - -So, we're making plans for the mayhem we're going to unleash sometime next January? Edited by BenLuke-116

Wasn't it confirmed a life time ago that next year would also take place on Mata Nui?-Teezy
Didn't catch that, due to the fact that I'm fairly certain this site, let along the RPG, didn't exist a lifetime ago. :PBut in all seriousness, Bohrok does sound cool. It would spark full-scale war. Armies of Bohrok vs armies of Toa...It would drastically change the way this game was played. For the better, as long as the Bohrok fights are NOT done Hive Invasion style. That would slow the game to a crawl and leave no room for anything else.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

...This forum is so off topic.Anyway, anyone have any seafaring characters with a ship near or in Po-koro's shipyards? A trio of characters is headed there right now, searching for fast money.
Yes, yes there is. There should be a Vortixx hanging around there, with a ship which has just taken on supplies and had the hole in its hull repaired. It should be prefect for whatever plans you might have. If you want to interact, PM me.
So I used to regularly post in this RPG, then it got confusing and... huge. But I guess I'll give it one more try? Is there anything I should know before trying this out, again?
Hi again Phuaxx. I used to be Mt Ihu.About your Toa Hyfeik (I think I spelled that wrong), Matan and Natan are no longer waiting around for them to continue the conversation. Since you left, they have built a house and workshop in Le-koro and are servicing the weapons and armour of the local populus. If you want to restart the interaction, they will be in their shop.

ppg2.png