Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The Toa Daedra voting is over, and the winners have been selected. Thank you all for entering. Congratulations to the winners. :)EDIT: Just trolled everyone by not actually mentioning the names of the winners. :P Envy is Venedico, played by Tyler, and Pride is Kynaera, played by Legolover.
Congrats to the both of you. :)

Congrats. Can't wait to see these guys on the team-to be fair, I can't wait to see the team in general after missing out on everything the Daedra did last time, but I think Kynaera and Venedico will make nice additions.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

The Toa Daedra voting is over, and the winners have been selected. Thank you all for entering. Congratulations to the winners. :)EDIT: Just trolled everyone by not actually mentioning the names of the winners. :P Envy is Venedico, played by Tyler, and Pride is Kynaera, played by Legolover.
And now I feel obligated to actually officially begin playing again. Guess I better get Sloth moving. :PAnyway, congrats, guys--and welcome to the Daedra! ^_^

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Congratz to the winners of the Daedra contest (hope I'm not late)! I look forward to seeing the group in action.

Okay guys, time to bring back the Ancora/Arete?
You'll have to figure out who's still around.
I could always see trying so long as the team doesn't become redundant and a bunch of push-overs compared to the Daedra. Not saying they will but usually evil (these rpers are pros as well) outdoes good. Edited by Mr. Wade

So I think, if I don't kill Esao off this year, he might be one of my chars that I bring back for next year.Having his heart broken by two girls at the same time is really helping give him depth.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

And now I feel obligated to actually officially begin playing again. Guess I better get Sloth moving. :PAnyway, congrats, guys--and welcome to the Daedra! ^_^
I feel like having Skyra fight Sloth now...cause it would be just like old times...except that Skyra has a mark now so it would be different too.Yeah...I'm gonna have to do that...you don't even get a choice in the matter. =P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

He needs Krayzikk Emotional Support.By the way, anyone seen Bane around?
I don't think Krayzikk is very good emotional support. More like a brooding partner.And no, I haven't. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Maybe the Ancora should organize some sort of voting rounds so everyone who wants in is fair game and it settles the matter if several people want one position instead of first come, first serve. Complete reboot, fresh start, none of the positions are taken yet...I dunno.

Maybe the Ancora should organize some sort of voting rounds so everyone who wants in is fair game and it settles the matter if several people want one position instead of first come, first serve. Complete reboot, fresh start, none of the positions are taken yet...I dunno.
If you do voting or something similar, I beg you to leave the deadline until after the 11th.I really want to join, but I'm inactive starting tomorrow until the 11th. I'm begging ya.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So, with the new members of the Daedra decided upon, I'm left with a character who won't do much more than collect dust (Metaphorically speaking, of course. My room isn't so dusty that it permeates even the files on my computer. :P). My question is this:Should I change that and actually play as him regardless of the fact that he won't go on to become a pare of the Daedra? If you are curious to see the profile for said character or wish to state your opinion on the matter, this is the place to do so. Thanks.Huh... Guess this means I join the list of those who flagrantly advertise blog entries they have made. Oh well. XD

Lacertus