Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck gave the final word. I know that this is only tangentially connected to the original discussion but I'm pretty sure he meant it when he said "discussion done".

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

What's a Solis Magna. Is it a type of fish? Anyway, I would also like to welcome the sociopathic and all-powerful being known as Haruhi ... wait, it's just a guy with a Haruhi avatar, sorry Gryphon. In other news, I have no idea what is going on any more. Recap please.

In Le-Wahi?Xa-Koro attacked, a Rama swarm joined in. Le-Koro made it out mostly okay with some structural damage due to the fire. Meanwhile Ambages is off being devious, and Alyo is having doubts.Kehuri and Kaithas put out the fire because nobody else would. Dehkaz interrogated a Xa-Koronan Toa of Air who said they had 2 more ships. Dehkaz is now telling Kongu and his group of high-ranking officials what he found, while a grou d of Toa outside play some music. Yaay! I did a recap!

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Guys, I just wanted to comment on this flight argument. This Topic tells all the canon Toa powers that let their users fly. Just read that.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Oh Nuju, you punny little man you.

I should give you the Punitzer Prize for that one. I mean this book-like conversation of flight and anti-gravity... I just can't put it down. If I whip up eight more I can submit them to a contest and hopefully win; I did so once before, but no pun in ten did. In other words:

Two demerits for bad use of pun. And Ghosthands, you're welcome :P

Onto a more related topic, surprisingly I don't know exactly how many of the Essence Stone the Company has. Anyone?

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Guys, I just wanted to comment on this flight argument. This Topic tells all the canon Toa powers that let their users fly. Just read that.

I'm gonna shut down this craziness before it leaves the ground (punny). If you want to fly, get a Kadin.
-------This is one of the points I tried to make. Using a element for a mask power, especially with an uncommon technique, is cheap.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Oh Nuju, you punny little man you.

I should give you the Punitzer Prize for that one. I mean this book-like conversation of flight and anti-gravity... I just can't put it down. If I whip up eight more I can submit them to a contest and hopefully win; I did so once before, but no pun in ten did. In other words:

Two demerits for bad use of pun. And Ghosthands, you're welcome :P

Onto a more related topic, surprisingly I don't know exactly how many of the Essence Stone the Company has. Anyone?

The WC currently has four of the six Essence Stones: Tahu's (oreius), Onua's (sulov), Gali's (leah), and Kopaka's (reordin).

Edited by Norman Efiks

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Oh Nuju, you punny little man you. I should give you the Punitzer Prize for that one. I mean this book-like conversation of flight and anti-gravity... I just can't put it down. If I whip up eight more I can submit them to a contest and hopefully win; I did so once before, but no pun in ten did. In other words: Two demerits for bad use of pun. And Ghosthands, you're welcome :P Onto a more related topic, surprisingly I don't know exactly how many of the Essence Stone the Company has. Anyone?

Four. Tahu, Gali, Onua, and Kopaka@Relapse: but it wouldn't make sense if you could create a singularity that sucked up everything except you.

Alright cool; thanks! :D

*scrambles to figure his own side quest and doing it in a timely fashion*

EDIT: Guys, between Nuju and myself the question was answered. Please move on to other things.

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

I'm quite sure this is the offical stance for this RPG.

In the elemental power descriptions, both Gravity and Magnetism state that this power offers LIMITED flight due to the natural properties of that element (manipulating magnetic fields or by altering the gravitational pull on an object). However, as stated, it is limited and cumbersome, and anyone with a Masks of Flight could run circles around them.

That is the Official Bzprpg stance on the subject. Discussion done.

---

And Tuck said the discsussion is over. Toa of Gravity and Magnetism can fly, but it is limited. If you really really need to soar through the air like Superman, then get a Kadin.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Why hello, it's me again. First off, sorry I haven't been posting as consistently as I had liked; finals week is next week and as such workload has been harder than it should be.Secondly, just a quick question for this fairly short post of mine: are the Vortixx in this RP the same size as they are canon-wise? Meaning, same height as/taller than a Toa? Or are they more Matoran-sized?

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

No. Last I checked, Vortixx were not nigh on immortal beings who wielded magical abilities, rarely giving a straight answer, or intervening in the affairs of the common people unless it benefitted them.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@MisterGryphon, Head over to the BZPRPG Profile Pages thread. The first post gives you a guide, and then a 'sheet' which you can either use, or create your own one from. Then, just post the 'sheet' onto the thread, and you can start!

Always nice to have more players.

(Xbox 360 is still better though)

Thanks very much.

...PC all the way. :)

iwRQGDg.jpg

Roodaka. Dieing (in the eyes of the metru), had somewhat-magical abilities, never gave a bloody straight answer, and never doing anything unless it benefited her. We must also remember she's the role model for her species.

I think you'll find that, within the BZPRPG, Roodaka is far from the role model for her species. Very few follow her general patterns of behavior. Salvinn, the entire crew of the late Jhianil. I can think of far more exceptions than ones that follow the model.

Heck, even Kohra is the closest I can think of. And she's quite different.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Sigh you people and your smug evil Vortixx. You're all so racist.

I enjoy playing my awesome and good Vortixx Salvinn.

Although the world seems to hate him.

---

He's obviously a drow then.

He's not a Drow, not even close. By world hating him I mean he's a butt monkey.

Honestly he's one of my favorite characters to play as.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg