Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'm currently searching there for that so for now I'll just take you word on that.

It would probably depend on who you happen to be RPing with at the time. Some people wouldn't care while other would go on a science spiel about how dirt doesn't work like that.

Edit: found it.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I believe, it's been stated in canon that lava can be controlled only by Toa of Plasma. Let me look it up.

EDIT: Can't find it on BS01, so I might be wrong. In any event, I'd advise against that idea, because plasma is gas and lava is liquid.

Edited by Ra's al Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

So, I've been thinking about it and while I certainly don't have time to commit to full-on RP, I think it might be a good idea to spread the wealth, so to speak, and share my experience in other ways. I'll be taking on a small number of "students" or "proteges" so to speak. Two or three might be a good number. What exactly will we do? Who knows? You'll write and I'll talk at you about it. Up to the task? Send me a PM(or whatever people use these days) with a list of three of your best posts you've made. DON'T write new material specifically to impress me. I want to see what you're writing about now without me looking over your shoulder. Let's see what happens.

Alright, I tried to take you up on this one. Only problem is that my notifications (and presumably everyone else's) are somehow glitched, so the conversation isn't appearing in my PM box.(I would take this to PM, but... you know.)On another note, BS01 confirms that Toa of Fire can work with Toa of Earth (and presumably stone, as that's actually how lava works) to create lava. Presumably, Toa of Earth and/or Stone could also control the resulting lava, though it'll probably just be up to Nuju on that one.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Question: Did that group of Matoran ever form? The one we were talking about making after Stannis' Companions split up?

Nope. If anything, it'd probably be better for such a group to wait until next season to form, since we're already almost finishing this one up. But that's my opinion. So no, it hasn't formed.

Question: Did that group of Matoran ever form? The one we were talking about making after Stannis' Companions split up?

Nope. If anything, it'd probably be better for such a group to wait until next season to form, since we're already almost finishing this one up. But that's my opinion. So no, it hasn't formed.

Actually...

There's the Renouncers. They're an all-matoran group, which JL needs to get moving again.

I see the messages, I can view the message, but it looks like it won't tell me when I actually get new messages. I DO get messages though.

So, I have gotten stuff from Meta-Mind, Riaril, Varren Rehn, and Elrond of Rivendell. So if you've sent me stuff, and you're not one of those people, I have not gotten it. My inbox is well and properly spammed. :D

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Vismund, the PM system will not let me send you messages this time. I don't know if this is what you were talking about earlier, but it says that the message was failed. I sent in a little speech via the comment section of your page, but I didn't want to shove in three posts under that format, once we establish a better method of communication I'm sure that can be handled.I apologize to all of you for the off-topic post.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

With Great Prejudice.

Welp. That just about wraps it up for my fan-created-game-adapted, Bane-sounding, Hitmochan-like Makuta servant. He was very fun to play as, even if his coercive devotion to the Makuta's will sometimes made him impossible difficult to develop. I don't think I'll be adapting any more fan-game bosses to this story though; the bar is so high from being raised through all these years that it's starting to take the fun out RPing them.

Farewell, Ronkshou. You'll be missed (at least by me).

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Hey, Emzee, you're still around! :D

Also, Bane of No Isles, I definitely got both of your PMs. Hopefully they fix whatever issue is causing people to think they aren't sending because they are definitely sending even if the site won't recognize them as sending. Just close out of the window after it sends.

Not sure what's wrong with PMing but the application window will remain open until this stuff gets fixed. Messages are still sending, I think, it's just really hard to tell.

Edited by Vismund Seraphim

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Yep. Definitely Kopaka.

BTW, what happened to the ILS as a group (I already know what happened to the fortress at Pala-Koro)?

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OMG OMG OMG OMG: YES PLEASE MORE KOHRA.

I'm sorry, but I must let it be known, Kohra is my favorite character of all time in the BZPRPG.

Thanks Veef for making that great dev. post.

I see the messages, I can view the message, but it looks like it won't tell me when I actually get new messages. I DO get messages though.

So, I have gotten stuff from Meta-Mind, Riaril, Varren Rehn, and Elrond of Rivendell. So if you've sent me stuff, and you're not one of those people, I have not gotten it. My inbox is well and properly spammed. :D

I am glad to here my spamming produced results.

Well, brilliant post! I liked it a bunch. I've been kinda' sitting here going "now, who is Leah gonna get" . :P

Does this mean I'll be seeing Aitua posts in the next year then? XD Not to rush, though.

And a few are still at the remains of Pala-Koro.

Seriously, Ackune's probably made enough weapons for half the island by now.

jeez

Oh, really? I might have another commission coming soon. :)

Edited by Kughii

So, uh...How about that Shellshocked!Joske, huh?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

I'm back after a (sorry for not mentioning) week-long trip. Anything happen in Ga-Koro with the procession yet?

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Clever girl, Stannis thought to himself as he felt the cold and dark hand clench down on his shoulder like a vice, strong and unyielding.

I don't tell you this nearly enough, but I love you.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'd pay to see it.Then pirate the footage afterwards.(The joke here is that I don't pirate or condone piracy. The joke is that I'd make an exception for such an earth-shatteringly awesome event.)(Am I funny yet?)

That was almost funny, I have to be honest.

Almost.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar