Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Everyone should try having at least one of their characters drunk it's fun

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Yea with Zacax he becomes pretty crazy and chaotic.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Note to self: Next koro we go, Quoribay is getting drunk
EDIT: I'm also having too much fun with Sideways in Ta-Koro. I never knew Matoran were this easy to manipulate.
Wait, what?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

This is different from the norm how? :PKidding aside. He seems quite volatile as a character, prone to bursts of temper at the slightest provocation. Not saying that's a bad thing mind you, done well it makes for a good character. It would make sense that being drunk would only worsen this, whatever he holds back comes to surface and emotions totally rule him.Good portrayal of it's effects on that type of character.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

This is different from the norm how? :PKidding aside. He seems quite volatile as a character, prone to bursts of temper at the slightest provocation. Not saying that's a bad thing mind you, done well it makes for a good character. It would make sense that being drunk would only worsen this, whatever he holds back comes to surface and emotions totally rule him.Good portrayal of it's effects on that type of character.
Yup, but if you seen the movie The Mask, that's kinda like how his Combat Style is when drunk.

Note to self: Next koro we go, Quoribay is getting drunk
EDIT: I'm also having too much fun with Sideways in Ta-Koro. I never knew Matoran were this easy to manipulate.
Wait, what?
I was talking about that guardsman fellow, not Quoribay.
Okay. I just love the creativeways you use your illusions

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I just got the best idea ever.The first to interact with Optimus should get him drunk. It WILL work, and it will be absolutely hilarious. It will be done in stages, from loosening up a bit, to becoming laid back, everything in between, and finally, outright stupidity.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I just got the best idea ever.The first to interact with Optimus should get him drunk. It WILL work, and it will be absolutely hilarious.It will be done in stages, from loosening up a bit, to becoming laid back, everything in between, and finally, outright stupidity.
[342]negative%20bear.jpg

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I just got the best idea ever.The first to interact with Optimus should get him drunk. It WILL work, and it will be absolutely hilarious.It will be done in stages, from loosening up a bit, to becoming laid back, everything in between, and finally, outright stupidity.
This is a great idea! we'll sing songs,and dance, and blow up stuff! what could possibly go wrong?

[342]negative%20bear.jpg
Come Kal, don't be a sour puss

I am with the bear and Kal here.How about no? No seems to be a good option here. No is an excellent option, all of my extensive contacts in the business world point to No as a solid investment.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

See? Awesomeness! And it looks like Zyke's pulling it off already. Feel free to join in, anyone.@Kal and Basilisk, if you want any semblance of character development for him, the only way is to do either huge battles or ridiculous things with or in the presence of Optimus.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Kal and Basilisk, if you want any semblance of character development for him, the only way is to do either huge battles or ridiculous things with or in the presence of Optimus.
I don't suppose slow and certain interaction with the world and the beings in it and their own views and experiences is an option?Such lovely options. Violence or alcohol. :P Edited by Basilisk

See? Awesomeness! And it looks like Zyke's pulling it off already. Feel free to join in, anyone.
[342]negative%20bear.jpg
COME ON! Edited by Zacax

Kill him.
Indeed. Such things are a sign such a character didn't have much potential for development in the first place. Honestly, since Optimus is an expy of....Optimus, if you are at a such an impasse in regards to developing his character, then observe how the shows and novels handled the character. It's hardly ideal, but a more solid option then the ones you presented.

@Kal, he will not blow up the ILS. This is not a Nemesis repetition.He's also developing slowly, but it will take MONTHS for any change unless he is faced with ridiculous circumstances. And we've been over this before. I. Will. Not. Kill. My favorite, first, most intelligent, most powerful, fun char.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I never said he'd blow up the place.But seriously.If drastic circumstances are the only ways to get an CD in, then obviously he's not going to get enough CD. Or at least, no worthwhile CD. Just kill him.Honestly, if it came to have weak characters that were great for story, or big hulking strong brutes that I couldn't do anything with unless they were mindlessly torturing/allowing to be tortured their twin, then I'd go with the weak brakas.So, I say kill him and make something worthwhile. You aren't going to get any better if you just stick with these expies, or if you don't find any good ways to characterize them past what they already are.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kal's quite correct. I would add that depending on expies for personality and appearance is not an ideal way to RP. RP's such as this are character driven and expies tend to be less interesting because you know what to expect from them by their very nature as copies of another character in a different skin.