Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Congratulations Mask, KNI, Mef, VF, By the power invested in me by the serpent god Yig, I hereby declare your love quadrangle the (un)official drama show of the BZPRPG. We shall all gather nightly with popcorn and other snacks to watch the romantic entanglements of your characters! Feel proud! You have done what countless television stations could not and made an interesting love quadrangle! Be proud! :P

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Love Hexagon is the way to go.But yeah, brilliant work guys.
You mean like Naona and Dehkaz and Tillian and blank and blank and whatever else I had that last time?
Yes.
Congratulations Mask, KNI, Mef, VF, By the power invested in me by the serpent god Yig, I hereby declare your love quadrangle the (un)official drama show of the BZPRPG. We shall all gather nightly with popcorn and other snacks to watch the romantic entanglements of your characters! Feel proud! You have done what countless television stations could not and made an interesting love quadrangle! Be proud! :P
I support this comment.

Tuck almighty, you guys really are a handful. I don't post for what- a day? and the game's gone to pot.I'm glad to see Nuju's putting someone in charge. Yay Tyler and all that. But, really, it's kind of disappointing to know that the BZPRPG needs a babysitter. I expected better.If I see more of these shenanigans going on, I won't PM Nuju or Tyler. I'll just kill one of your characters and march around Mata Nui with its head on a stick....Wow, there's a lot of bitterness there. Guess it's time to make an angry post and let that frustration out on an innocent NPC.But seriously guys. Let's all do our best to behave. Or else.

Vorex, I just realized something. You know how your self-insert does as you would?Are you really telling me that if Optimus Prime walked up to you one day, shrunken to a more manageable size, you would want to kill him?
Yes.
Vorex would kill us all given the chance....
You do know that two of my original characters attempted (at different times) to wipe out all life on Mata Nui?EDIT:
IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"What up, Smaug?" I asked the dragon who looked perfectly willing (and able) to take a bite out of me and my girl in a fraction of a heartbeat. "Mind giving us a second? Kind of a personal conversation here..."-Teezy
For the record, I was the first (AFAIK) to refer to Aclaraung as Smaug. Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Vorex, I just realized something. You know how your self-insert does as you would?Are you really telling me that if Optimus Prime walked up to you one day, shrunken to a more manageable size, you would want to kill him?
Yes.
You do know that two of my original characters attempted (at different times) to wipe out all life on Mata Nui?EDIT:
IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Le-Wahi)"What up, Smaug?" I asked the dragon who looked perfectly willing (and able) to take a bite out of me and my girl in a fraction of a heartbeat. "Mind giving us a second? Kind of a personal conversation here..."-Teezy
For the record, I was the first (AFAIK) to refer to Aclaraung as Smaug.
Wow. You must really think he's a serious dork. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Yes.
Wow. You must really think he's a serious dork. XD
Not the real Optimus. But your Optimus? Yeah.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

My Optimus is the real one (Movieverse) but shrunken, with fire powers, and a mask instead of a jetpack. No personality difference. Don't you judge someone by their qualities, not their powers?
I do. I judge him by his qualities.I don't like his qualities.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

He's more a Glaurung to me.-Dovydas

My Optimus is the real one (Movieverse) but shrunken, with fire powers, and a mask instead of a jetpack. No personality difference. Don't you judge someone by their qualities, not their powers?
He has the same qualities as Movieverse Optimus. I meant in his personality. Just as Vorex is you as a Toa, Optimus is...Optimus as a Toa. I didn't throw any personal me in there.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I take this very seriously. I don't plan on dishing out any punishments unless the majority rules that it was, in fact, a broken rule that deserves a legitimate maiming.I'm not Hagar the Horrible, people, I do have standards. :lol:-Teezy
Indeed. After all, we're professionals. Professionals do have to have standards.Be polite.Be efficient.Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. ;)
He has the same qualities as Movieverse Optimus. I meant in his personality.Just as Vorex is you as a Toa, Optimus is...Optimus as a Toa. I didn't throw any personal me in there.
I am always very apprehensive when a character is based solely based on one from a different fictional universe. Sometimes it works, but first, it is sorta limiting in how you can play that char and secondly I find it very hard to take the char serious, especially if you bring in everything over from that other fiction, including the name. If I may make a suggestion, don't stick to Optimus from TF. As cool as he may be with his Peter Cullen voice etc., but nowhere near as cool as he'll be if you develop him into a character of your own.
Thanks! We'll try and keep it interesting. I admit, I have had RPG love triangle experience before...but I totally didn't plan on Agni becoming deeply involved in one here. Shows how things can take on a life of their own ^^ Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

That is the worst joke I have read in a long, long time. XD
He has the same qualities as Movieverse Optimus. I meant in his personality.Just as Vorex is you as a Toa, Optimus is...Optimus as a Toa. I didn't throw any personal me in there.
It doesn't work for me, though. 'Optimus' just isn't Optimus.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

That is the worst joke I have read in a long, long time. XD
Who said that was a joke?......Okay, fine, it was.-Dovydas Edited by Tsar Dovydas

Thanks! We'll try and keep it interesting. I admit, I have had RPG love triangle experience before...but I totally didn't plan on Agni becoming deeply involved in one here. Shows how things can take on a life of their own ^^
Aw, I thought Incommodo and Arkrak's constantly changing group served that purpose. Not the love quadrangle, but the unofficial drama show. They're a walking talking slightly-more-intelligent-than-they-were-at-first soap opera!

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Vorex, are you trying to get Arkrak to become the protagonist of a romance comedy?
Never.That would just be stupid. sarcastic.gifBut, in all seriousness, no, I'm not. Chromia is just trying to figure out which one of them she could cause the most pain to, and seeing as Toa of Sonics are weak to their own element, she figured out she could torture Arkrak.The last person she tortured died and got locked in Xylak's closet.That moment earned me respect as a bloodthirsty :censored:.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

De-Matoran to weak to sound.De-Toa on the other hand, are not.
They are actually slightly weak to sound. Not as much so as De-Matoran, but throw something really loud or high-pitched at them and it hurts a lot.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

BS01 doesn't actually say anything about De-Toa being a bit weak to sound.
They have better hearing than other Toa. Therefore, loud or high-pitched noises will automatically be more painful to them.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Except they are Toa of Sonics, so they'll probably have greater resistance to louder or high-pitched sounds, like how Toa of Fire are more resistant to fire and heat.
Look, it's how it works. Toa of Sonics get hurt by sound. IT'S BEEN DONE BEFORE. I think.They need SOME kind of weakness. So, they're weak to their own element.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Tyler was put in charge.@Hubert, you're not getting it. I like Optimus Prime, therefore I am trying to have him do things that he has not done before. Making him grow with experience and such. To see how Optimus Prime, that giant robot who leads the Autobots, would react in the land of Mata Nui. I'm experimenting and interacting, and I just see where it goes. More natural character development.Instead of repeating similar plotlines, I try to do different, diverse, intricate ones. With the same character, however.Therefore renaming him would be counterproductive assuming I just stated my goal. :P

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I take this very seriously. I don't plan on dishing out any punishments unless the majority rules that it was, in fact, a broken rule that deserves a legitimate maiming.I'm not Hagar the Horrible, people, I do have standards. :lol:-Teezy
Indeed. After all, we're professionals. Professionals do have to have standards.Be polite.Be efficient.Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. ;)
I see what you did there. =3Anyway, thanks to all the panel members for agreeing to help out. You have no idea how much work/deliberation you just saved me.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I see what you did there. =3Anyway, thanks to all the panel members for agreeing to help out. You have no idea how much work/deliberation you just saved me.-Teezy
Who's on the panel? Or is it a secret?

Pk57sNJ.jpg