Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Putting the guy who turned Breakdown into a madhouse temporarily in-charge of BZPRPG?...I'm all for it! Let's go get Onuzek's noisemaker and celebrate!
I say we try to find someone who has nothing but sadistic and evil characters and make them all interact with a few of Tyler's..........Hey, wait! I have a lot of sadistic characters... :evilgrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Putting the guy who turned Breakdown into a madhouse temporarily in-charge of BZPRPG?...I'm all for it! Let's go get Onuzek's noisemaker and celebrate!
Breakdown? Who or what is that?
My dear TNG, your sanity and innocence would be better off if you didn't know.But if you really need to, it's Techna's sequel.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Tyler for Assistant GM!Because we need more than just Nuju to control this place.
And because we need more insanity.Hey, Tyler, why don't I arrange for Chromia to meet up with one of your evil char's? That'd be fun...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Where do you propose to find one of these evil characters?-Teezy
I don't know. She's in Kumu now, but Dorian is busy. I suppose I could send her to Onu-Wahi. Caige is there, if I remember correctly.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Well... I'm thinking now that when I see ten or more pages have shown up so quickly, that reading over them all is a horrible idea, and I'm better off not doing such.

Well, let's hope Tyler can actually keep everything orderly. Though, I have a rather bad feeling about this.

On a different note: Has anyone thought up the possibility of having a location where people can sell dead bodies? Sure, you'd get less than what the armor is worth, but they'd also take care of disposing it for you.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I have, but I haven't implemented the thought, because the last time I mentioned that I wanted dead bodies in this RPG people all thought the wrong thing.And don't worry, V-3, he and his "Panel" will do fine As my puppet government.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

scream.jpgWell, at least there's some sanity being fed back in to rebuild society.I really lost faith in this forum before I read that massive Tyler post back there. Good to have a government of sorts for us now.I'm going to stay away from Le-Wahi nonetheless, whether it's insane or not anymore. There's just so much going on.

Hey, wait, somebody was wrong up there.I'm the one who made Techna: Breakdown a Mad House, not Tyler!/off topicThe first duels are about to start, people, if you want to be a part of the Crucible, make a character and say they're already signed up. Or just control an NPC against another character, and decide if you like the fighting.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

By the way, who currently holds the title of sanest RPer for now? Is it Kray still?
I believe so.
I saw the sane RPer signal in the sky and answered the call. ^^
I have, but I haven't implemented the thought, because the last time I mentioned that I wanted dead bodies in this RPG people all thought the wrong thing.And don't worry, V-3, he and his "Panel" will do fine As my puppet government.
The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us. I have just received word from Coruscant that the Emperor has dissolved the council permanently. The last remnants of the Old Republic have been swept away forever.But that's impossible! How will the Emperor maintain control without the bureaucracy?The regional governors now have direct control over their territories. Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.Anyway, yeah, we'll do our best to keep things nice and clean. ;)Also, what are you Skakdi-groupies waiting for, Balta is supposed to take the lead on this mission, so you don't really have to wait for me to make the topic-jump. I am relatively busy with schoolwork for at least another week, so Iraanus will have to be the Skakdi with a plan this time around. I'll just have Rhow supervise the groups actions until I can fully get back into the thick of things.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Also, what are you Skakdi-groupies waiting for, Balta is supposed to take the lead on this mission, so you don't really have to wait for me to make the topic-jump. I am relatively busy with schoolwork for at least another week, so Iraanus will have to be the Skakdi with a plan this time around. I'll just have Rhow supervise the groups actions until I can fully get back into the thick of things.
Oh right. On it.

Q2TtLEz.png

Well, I leave for the night to come back to awesome sauce sprinkled over the taco that is the BZPRPG. Tyler in charge and people praising TM, KNI, VF, and my characters's story. Thanks everyone for the compliments, we appreciate them greatly!As for Ty in charge: :happydance:Nice post a few pages back, Tyler. Glad to see that order is hopefully on the way.

No, I'm not trying to kiss up; I mean what I say.

-Mef

So, anyone up for shocking revelations, or should I wait for Nuju?
I'm up for them. Just as long as you don't try to convince me they're objectively shocking. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'm up for them. Just as long as you don't try to convince me they're objectively shocking.
I think I'll wait for a few more people, because this is pretty shocking.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I'm up for them. Just as long as you don't try to convince me they're objectively shocking.
I think I'll wait for a few more people, because this is pretty shocking.
Shocking revelations about what?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET