Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Because there'd be too many thoughts of cheating and making expies for it, and nothing would happen to make them actual characters because people would just take scripted character ideas and use them.
That saddens me deeply. Like I don't think people grasp how sad and sick to my stomach something like makes me. Why would anyone do that? I just don't grasp that kind of reasoning. I...just don't know anymore.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Guys, I did not direct that comment specifically at anybody, nor do I want you doing that. That just makes me lose more and more faith in this RPG, especially when the elite decide to specifically bash one person.Yes, I hate expies. Most people do. Is that any bloody reason to insult one person specifically?He has potential, he just has to use it. That's the thing. Everybody here has potential, but there was such an influx of EVERYBODY except for a few people making expies that I've just lost hope.That's my problem: People are much too inclined to just copy characters now. Even if you say you're drawing inspiration, now it's just gotten to such a bad point that it's not even worth it.KNI, Tyler, Mef, you three are only the most recent I've seen. I'm neither agreeing or disagreeing with you here, because that's only liable to cause another flame war.But if this continues to happen, I'm serious. I'm quitting. There's just no point anymore, and if I quit that means quitting the site as a whole. So I recommend we all stop this, and find something better and happier to discuss. Now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

It's not trolling if literally everyone agrees and we're being brutally honest. We're not trying to bait you into a fight. We're not attempting to make you mad. These aren't the trolls you're looking for, man.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I find some of these posts offensive. I don't mind opposite opinions. I mind blatant trolling.
Which is interesting coming from a guy who regularly lies about expy armies.-Teezy
Those weren't trolling, those were jokes. Trolling is meant to create argument and bad feelings. That was meant to create one Karz of a hilarious screwup.But I can stop doing those, too, if you're that sensitive.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Wait, I'm not against TNG at all. I actually said that I think TNG is great for having hope in the expies clones. I think if he did it right it would make an excellent storyline I could jump on with and be glad to help out with.I'm not against TNG at all and I'd definitely hate to see anyone leave because they thought I was trolling TNG.-Mef

Let's just change the subject now. This current conversation can lead only to anger.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I just fail to see the difference between deliberately lying to players about mass armies of characters at Kini-Nui or withholding information they missed while they were offline from commenting on your past usage of clones, s'all. Nothing personal meant by it.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wait, I'm not against TNG at all. I actually said that I think TNG is great for having hope in the expies clones. I think if he did it right it would make an excellent storyline I could jump on with and be glad to help out with.I'm not against TNG at all and I'd definitely hate to see anyone leave because they thought I was trolling TNG.-Mef
Wait, really? You're not being sarcastic? Well, no more expy war, so infinite possibilities for the stuff you mentioned. Infinite.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Everyone, I thought things were calming down. It seems I may have been wrong. Once again, let's change the subject to happier things. Take this to PM's if you must, but this serves no purpose in GD.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

@TNG: As long as you use your imagination and don't make them do stupid things I think they could work. Let's get positive, folks!@Everyone else: Let's just forget this conversation. I sense a staff member shutting this down, so let's just forgive and forget. I'm not here to troll anyone and I'm all for expies or clones or whatever as long as they're done right. :) Let's just keep our heads here. I think we're all just a bit exhausted from the RPG...-Mef

Well Chamberlain on the subject of Knife and Edge it would have still been interesting since one of them tried to kill her. That was much earlier in this game and probably no one remembers it.So my question about the Po-Koro Guard, I guess it got overlooked, is there a spot needed to be filled on the Po-Koro Guard or even the Ussalry? If anything I'm trying to go to the one that has the least amount of PCs active in it and get it more active.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Well Chamberlain on the subject of Knife and Edge it would have still been interesting since one of them tried to kill her. That was much earlier in this game and probably no one remembers it.So my question about the Po-Koro Guard, I guess it got overlooked, is there a spot needed to be filled on the Po-Koro Guard or even the Ussalry? If anything I'm trying to go to the one that has the least amount of PCs active in it and get it more active.
The Ussalry has more right now and is fleshed out majorly. There is a defined command structure with more than a few PCs in multiple branches. So it's got a few.Admittedly, most of those PCs are inactive/on leave. But it's much easier to go with the Po-Koro Guard and decidedly more convenient for other players. I'm a bit tired of seeing only NPCs there (with the exception of naona).

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

That'd be interesting. Since I control them now, we can def sort that out.Ooh, Ussalry. Matrapolix needs someone else on the Spec Ops.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.