Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I'll help with that dueling club, Kal, if you want. Dueling has always been a passion of mine, even though I've never taken lessons.PM me if you need help, as I don't have a skype.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Like with the House expy I made, I am now tempted to make a MLP expy profile.....
Please, no. The House expy would sound good in comparison Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Hey, what's wrong with MLP? >.<
Everything.On topic, I think sideways and the rest should have a conversation to prevent boredom. I got the free drinks, just waiting for something to happen.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I think someone should go to Kumu Islets and interact with Chromia.[/begging]
What type of interaction do you have in mind?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

@Smooth Jazz: Any. Preferably with good-aligned and/or male characters. But I'm not picky.@Kal: Hey, y'know the way we're friends?Could you send a random one of your characters to Kumu Islets so that I can get interaction?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I'd just like to say to The Mask and Mef Man that the story arc they're currently writing in the Kumu Islets is excellent. The writing is good, the characters are reacting in a believable manner...overall, it's just grade-A RPing.Just thought I should point it out. After today's insanity, it's quite refreshing.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I'd just like to say to The Mask and Mef Man that the story arc they're currently writing in the Kumu Islets is excellent. The writing is good, the characters are reacting in a believable manner...overall, it's just grade-A RPing.Just thought I should point it out. After today's insanity, it's quite refreshing.
Oh my... Thank you, that means alot! :D I'm just trying to put myself in Mef's shoes and think about how he would really react to these situations. I'm sure there's alot better RPing going on than my posts, but TM is doing a great job!-Mef

Well thank you! Though Mef Man is consistently a better RPer than I. I get bouts of good RPing in.On another note.I think Valria will still be heading towards Ko-Wahi. If I remember Bruntoa is the Gym teacher right? So basically could he be a sort of the "Teacher from Karz" to her, to build up her strength and in someways make her mentally strong. I mean Valria broke her hand punching a guy. I really want to push Valria more in this sense and I need to get around making my villain. Cause I have way too many neutral or good characters floating around.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Snelly, Tillian already got out of the water with the help of Kale Ironshaper.-Dovydas
Opps, sorry about that, I edited. Say...does anyone in Ko-Wahi happen to be near the bottom of Mt. Ihu? It could be important. Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar