Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Yeah. All the people with teachers either left, or lost interest. Naara just left. Kohren vanished when Ghost did. Vernadon.... Just sort of fell into inactivity. The students left, too.For a while there was talk of reviving it, but nothing came out of it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Kughii slowly browsed throug the le-wahi pages, his eyes absorbing the wealth of information. Suddenly, an eyebrow rose beyond te rim of his glasses, forcing its way almost out of its skull in sheer rejection to the details he had just witnessed. He reaches for a pencil, and with a sigh of more work to be done, scribbles a name into a black notebook.

Wait, positron lightning is antimatter?And the opposite of electron is not positron, it's proton. But electricity is entirely composed of electrons; controlling protons would be impossible. You would need a custom element for that.
AAAAAAAHHHHHH[/scream of scientific pain] The antimatter equivalent (i.e. the 'opposite') of the electron is the positron. You can think of it as being just like an electron, but with a positive charge instead.A proton, on the other hand, is a different thing entirely. It's much more massive (being made up of three quarks) and has a positive charge equal to the negative charge on an electron. Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Sideways was able to make a snowstorm that covered Ko-Koro, the place of shadows, and a mountain.Nobody called me out on that.
...They should have...
He also, at the same time, created a voice illusion, a illusion to conceal a cave, a illusion to project his image in the sky, a illusion-Toa, and a magnetic field around said cave.*Finds it funny*

........If I were paying active attention to the whole entire SH hostage thing, you would have heard a scream of pure unadulterated frustration from thousands of miles away.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Funnily enough, there's also no such thing as a PC with the level of power to do so much as half the things you listed at the same time, AuRon, so I don't think you're in any position to talk at the moment.I don't think Kaithas was trying to complain, but to point out that he got called out on godmodding for something I think can be safely said to be less unrealistic than what AuRon did.Either way, let's all just stop talking about godmodding. I think we've had enough of people doing stupid things for one day without another argument, don't you?- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

...I really hope you're joking.I am sick of what N&D has become. This isn't a place to argue, or call people out, or brag about getting away with serious rule-breaking. Look at the first few pages of this topic. See that friendly atmosphere? WE DON'T HAVE IT.Now, I'm going to go take a break and hit stuff for a while. When I come back, I won't be checking N&D. I'm never checking it again if doing so can actually get me this angry. Everyone, should you feel the need to, don't try to contact me through N&D; PM me, like you're supposed to.Goodbye for now.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

How does one go about getting a C in PE?-Tyler
By living a life half as suckish as mine.
Whatever. Anywho, Wanderer's Company is now in Kumu. If you're following the plot, expect your favorite Chosen Matoran to get a little more hardcore. If you're not, you should. With so many great writers and characters, there's not really much of a downside.-Teezy
I had no idea Stannis could get any more hardcore.
scribbles a name into a black notebook.
*Prays it isn't me*
........If I were paying active attention to the whole entire SH hostage thing, you would have heard a scream of pure unadulterated frustration from thousands of miles away.
I'm so Glad the Hostage crisis wasn't my fault. Ok..... I admit... it was my fault. :P
<pokes his head up>Is it safe to come out now?
*Bullet grazes helmet*"Nope"*Artillery booms in the distance*

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)