Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

IC:Not-Yet-Named-NPC-Guard-Who-Has-A-Family-Back-Home-That-Will-Be-Recieving-A-Letter-If-He-Dies
I love you too, Bio. :biggrin:- Vorex
Just remember that you're gonna be the one sending the letter. :P
...mad.gif- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Guys, calm down. I still haven't found a name for him. And I won't kill him until I think of a suitable name, and background.
Erik.He was a farmer's child. His dad left when he was young, for a local waitress. He hasn't heard from him since.- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Explaining Ketru's OriginsIC: KetruHaving absolutely nothing to do, I sat down on a park bench and flipped open a file. My thoughts flipped back to the day when I had been attacked by those dastardly cultists, led by a toa of gravity named Skaaraa, and was rescued by some old toa of magnetism. He had taken me to some underground bunker of some sorts and had healed me. I was given a copy of his research notes to help me take advantage of my "new" body... Subject 26 is of the most peculiar nature. When he first found him in a roadside , he was badly damaged and normal healing measures weren't enough; not even a mask of healing could repair the damage. We had to make a drastic move; we "rebuilt" him. Installing him with mechanical upgrades and removing unhealable flesh, we raised his percentage of mechanical parts Now, he is 96.8 percent mechanical in composition, mechanical to the point where the line between man and machine becomes blurred. he even thinks like a robot now; when we ran a test of his neural reflexes, it appeared to be not in normal electronic synapses, but in some sort of abstract coding. On physical terms, every move he makes creates a strange whirring noise. His circulatory system is gone entirely; he will not bleed if injured. Even his lungs have been cybernetically upgraded. These upgrades have made his movements choppy and awkward, but that is a small price to pay for increased strength, speed, and agility...I closed the file. Rising off of the bench, I began to walk off in a random direction...
Has this been approved?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

That sounds extremely unlikely that Nuju would have approved that.It goes distinctly against the tribal setting and tech level he has been keeping that island at, with a few notable exceptions.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

That sounds extremely unlikely that Nuju would have approved that.It goes distinctly against the tribal setting and tech level he has been keeping that island at, with a few notable exceptions.
Has this been approved?
How about PMing Nuju instead of putting it in GD?This is how a good chunk of arguments start here.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Nuju said that since the limit hasn't been set, I could make him as mechanical or organic as I wanted to; I just needed a way to explain this IC.And the neural reflex test was conducted by a toa of lightning. This is a precursor to my anatomy report. I plan to write it from an IC perspective, from the viewpoint of Vhisoli Storukru

Edited by Constructman

Has this been approved?
How about PMing Nuju instead of putting it in GD?This is how a good chunk of arguments start here.
My thoughts exactly. We really need to end the "daily argument" thing that has been going on recently. Just yesterday/the day before we complained about EW, and I really dom't want an extra 5 pages of arguments to read through.And I just want to remind everyone that there are 29 days left in the contest. (c'mon Katuko, you can do it!)

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC: JL"Good! I won't suffer self inflicted judgement later!"He electrocuted himself and Tupua - Not enough to kill or paralyze, but enough to cause non-electricity people a lot of pain.IC: Shinn"They don't melt the metal. Nobody's that stupid."
TrolololollollWrong definition. Electrocution is being killed by electricity. So you basically just said you killed your character and that other guy.XD

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

You can live from electrocution by not dying.
:|Look eletrcution up in your local dictionary. I rest my case.

Are you guys seriously arguing over the definition of a word?There is no bigger waste of time than picking on someone's misuse of a word when the mistake was basically meaningless (which this one was). No one cares if the word is electrocute or electrify; we understand that electricity was sent through someone's body but didn't kill him, and that's all that matters.Please, for the love of everything that is good in this world, get out of the sandbox and put your big-boy pants on.

But...all you have to do is at least try and run a couple laps for 90 minutes and--Whatever. Anywho, Wanderer's Company is now in Kumu. If you're following the plot, expect your favorite Chosen Matoran to get a little more hardcore. If you're not, you should. With so many great writers and characters, there's not really much of a downside.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND