Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

...Out of all six of the Matoran, the only one you specifically find hardcore is Stannis?-Teezy
Nah. They are all dedicated. I just like Stannis better.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Aurax was best chosen.If you disagree you are discriminating against dead people. :)
I was Talking about the ones who were still alive. I also ranked Aurax pretty high.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

No such thing as negative gravity; I think it can only be a "You weigh nothing, and something else up in the sky attracts you."And no, I don't think I sent anyone to space. Although that would be cool. And if he were a Toa of Fire/Plasma, when he falls down, he could absorb all the heat, and then fire it as an attack. Imagine that: The heat of Re-entry, used to blast someone in the face.And finally, that doesn't really count as an auto-hit; I think of it as about the same as magnetism squeezing armor or magnetizing other people together. That's not an auto-hit; We can respond. We just can't do a specific thing which is unrealistic.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You did that with something about "Reducing gravity past the point of zero to create negative gravity and send Optimus flying up towards space" using Slate a long time ago.Yeah, I was modding too back then, with the Teflon Resistance Fail. But the gravity thing now that I think about it was hilarious.The heat of re-entry to blast someone in the face? Optimus + Ratchet Idea Time. Thanks.Has anyone done anything related to the pirates since their Ga-Wahi escape? I might start posting as them again if I get time.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

She laughs at your pitiful classifications of good and evil.There is no good or evil, only money.And she really needs a paid job. That does not involve lots of heat or illegal activities.
So she doesn't like lots of illegal activities in a job. That says nothing about one or two.In which case, I know a certain commander who would hire her. Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Which makes me think: What if we had an Olympics in this game?Then we get the gold medalists who don't take drugs to fight bad people.
That's kinda useless, considering most characters are the equivalents of super heroes. We might as well have superman do the long jump, or the flash do the 100 yd dash.

What are the limitations on Iden use? Because if you had a toa that lied in a coffin all day using it, wouldn't they be able to gather info to the point of metagaming?
They would be able to gather a lot of information, but if someone lit the coffin on fire, they wouldn't be able to do anything about it. ;) Its the risk of being extremely vulnerable when the Kanohi is in use.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

You are all neglecting three very, very simple flaws in this plan.The first is that while using the Iden, they user is completely defenseless. And all it takes is a Fe-Toa or a Magnetism Toa to realize that there's a bunch of metal armor in the shape of a being to find you.The second revolves around the body. From staying in one position, with literally no life in your body, for any long periods of time on a regular basis would absolutely destroy your muscle tone. Your muscles would deteriorate.Third. You can still only monitor one place at a time. Can you move quickly to another place? Sure. But you'd also have to know where you were going. It's only useful for espionage when you already know where your target is.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Under some circumstances, though, that could work.Let's say he hides his body at some spot halfway up the peak of Mt. Ihu, on the side facing away from Koros. What are the odds that someone looking for it would find it, let alone someone who isn't actually looking for it? If he did it for a full day, and knew where to look, he would be able to see everything about...well, everything whoever he was spying on was up to. He'd also have ample time to find them, as long as they didn't go into Mangaia or something.Now if he did that regularly, only then would the problems you guys are listing come into play.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Under some circumstances, though, that could work.Let's say he hides his body at some spot halfway up the peak of Mt. Ihu, on the side facing away from Koros. What are the odds that someone looking for it would find it, let alone someone who isn't actually looking for it?If he did it for a full day, and knew where to look, he would be able to see everything about...well, everything whoever he was spying on was up to. He'd also have ample time to find them, as long as they didn't go into Mangaia or something.Now if he did that regularly, only then would the problems you guys are listing come into play.
And then you return to your body only to find that it is too damaged by the cold to be livable. And you are doomed to wander as a spirit until you eventually fade.And it's not argument. Not this time. This time it's a discussion. Arguably, today's argument was about g-modding. Much earlier.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG