Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The difference is that most characters that spend weeks in Ko-Wahi is that they are conscious, and are providing body heat for themselves. Or they can keep a fire going.When you use an Iden, you don't produce any body heat because for all intents and purposes, you are dead. And you can't keep a fire going for the same reason.But on the whole, Iden espionage can be useful, but for the most part, it's impractical. The major players on the island are clever enough not to talk in places known to most people. The Peers don't talk in publicly known locations. Neither do the Oceanic Six.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So... the Gukko Force has commandos now. That's cool...

Are any of them NPCs?

Not the Gukko Force.Dekal is with the Po-Koro Guard. The Gukko Force pretty much has three active members. Skyra, who never does anything official, Krayn who is on an indefinite vacation, and Leah on an extended leave of absence.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OUR WORLD'S ABOUT TO BREAKTORMENTED AND ATTACKEDLOST FROM WHEN WE WAKEWITH NO WAY TO GO BACKI WAS STANDING ON MY OWNBUT NOW I'M NOT ALOOONEEXPENDABLES ASSEMBLEALWAYS WE WILL FIGHT AS ONETILL THE BATTLE'S WONWITH EVIL ON THE RUNWE NEVER COME UNDONEASSEMBLED WE ARE STRONGFOREVER FIGHT AS ONEASSEMBLED WE ARE STRONGFOREVER FIGHT AS OOONESorry, I just had to.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Blowing stuff up was quite exciting before the Pala-Koro fight. Now it just gets too repetitive. Instead of making stuff Explode, maybe we should have some more stuff Implode, to add some variety.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Could someone give me the status of the Onyx Vs. Zenix Duel?
...shoot, I haven't posted in that for a couple days. I'll get on that ASAP. Right now, Zenix got his hand broken but is still fighting against Onyx. There's no clear winner yet.
:evilgrin:Thanks. I have been planning on giving Onyx backup for the past couple days but lost track of the fight so I wasn't sure where and how to jump in.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Could someone give me the status of the Onyx Vs. Zenix Duel?
...shoot, I haven't posted in that for a couple days. I'll get on that ASAP. Right now, Zenix got his hand broken but is still fighting against Onyx. There's no clear winner yet.
:evilgrin:Thanks. I have been planning on giving Onyx backup for the past couple days but lost track of the fight so I wasn't sure where and how to jump in.
You're a terrible person, ganging up on Zenix. :P Well, I just remembered that I have another character in the fight that I haven't used, so maybe, if someone doesn't give Zenix backup... :evilgrin:

*Angered roar is heard from your basement*One of the main reasons I got in this fight was so I would have Onyx's backup... Now your superior numbers make us lose the advantage I just gave Onyx.XD

...That Iden idea is a fairly clever character concept. I think I might actually use the idea of a character who uses the Iden for espionage (in other words, Matoro without ethics :P).Another thing I noticed:

And then bang somebody asks for gravity toa to make black holes in comic sans
Will do. :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

YAY! for Makuta Followers I gave away but can still RP as. :biggrin:
Because I allow you to, out of my generous heart. :POut of curiousity, who's still at the Battle? It seems like things have slowed down there slightly...
Skrihen is, who I will be using again very soon.If I can actually find anyone for her to fight.

fK5oqYf.jpg