Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Uh, who would listen to a bunch of Toa saying"You're exiled!"and just leave with a sad face?

Technically speaking, the Daedra themselves did not exile anyone. We simply called them out on their actions and let the citizens of Ga-Koro decide their fate.

Which, as it happens, was exile.

also certain illusionary Matoran may have influenced that vote in the Daedra's favor but still...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

This isn't Pokemon. Anyway, over the entire course of that fight, you had five sixths of your team. which means a minimum of five Toa. Against three bearers. It wasn't due to bad abilities you lost. Actually, you had several ability advantages. Like mask.Anyway. The Daedra ttakeover was a masterpiece.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, when the battlefield gets soaked, lightning can do quite a few more deadly attacks. And ice can shatter wood quite easily.

Also, the mask advantage I had (Kualsi) was completely negated (apart from dodging) by Iris' sensing of nerve impulses.

Really, I shouldn't have fought the Mark Bearers while shopping AND for my first fight ever.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Not reading minds, but instantly telling where Kaithas was reappearing.

Really, the extra elemental powers, strength, and speed that the marks of contempt, fear, and cruelty were getting from a part destroyed village and its inhabitants was more than enough to make up for the masks.

Oh, and what happened to Yick was enough to fill the cruelty mark for a lifetime.

BZPRPG Profiles

Fine tuned hardly begins to describe what that person elemental control must be.

A while back I asked Nuju about being able to detect where people were by finding the metal in their body. He said that A Toa of Iron would be able to get a general idea as long as they were not to far away.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I raised that complaint when it was going on.

Something about the marks giving enough power to do it.

@Draezeth: If you want to try to hunt us down, there's a 10 thousand widget price for our capture. We'll see if we can destroy another Koro while we avoid getting put in jail again.

BZPRPG Profiles

Fine tuned hardly begins to describe what that person elemental control must be.

A while back I asked Nuju about being able to detect where people were by finding the metal in their body. He said that A Toa of Iron would be able to get a general idea as long as they were not to far away.

What about toa of fire sensing body heat?

What about toa of fire sensing body heat?

I believe that the same could be said for every element. These characters aren't Toa Nuva.

Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

like Frost Dragon said, it probably works about as well for just about any type Toa.

The human body does. I don't know how different it would be but having a body made out of metal is going to change how much heat you put out.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Oh I AM enjoying these shorter posts. Once I get a little of my system rolling, I think I'll go back and finish that monster of a post ya'll will hate me for posting.

Cause it frees up Riaril.

like Frost Dragon said, it probably works about as well for just about any type Toa.

The human body does. I don't know how different it would be but having a body made out of metal is going to change how much heat you put out.

Stop. Just.. Stop.

The anatomy contest is over.

I missed the deadline *cry*

THerefore, since it is over, no more anatomy discussions until Nuju gives us a definitive explanation. However, I feel people should simply play as they're gonna' play and call it "Style" and be DONE WITH IT.

Like who I play DJ as a robot and Riaril as basically a human. :/

Edited by Riaril

I get back on at lunch, already irate because I couldn't eat, and I see A: A big discussion about the Maasi vs. Mark Bearers again (with the rather crass mention of 'type match-ups'), B: A slightly smaller discussion about the exile, and C: More about anatomy and powers and blah blah blah.

Seriously people.

People didn't even argue this much when they were drunk to the point of insanity, likely with poison in the drinks as well, back in a Greek forum.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm just going to let the historical inaccuracy there go to avoid a real argument from starting.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

*Remembers social studies test where the correct answer was a sarcastic remark*Anyways, what now? Now that Echelon is in Ga, what is he going to do?And is there any chance of Daedra vs Astha now that Merror and Echelon are in close proximity of each other?Unrelated: we need to update the wiki.

No, I don't want an Astha-Daedra confrontation right now. Echelon's here to have a chat with the Daedra, Merror's here to fulfil his usual role as emotional support for someone or other - in this case Skyra.

While I think that an up-to-date wiki is a wonderful idea (karz, I founded the darn thing) I think it's quite unlikely that it'll ever be nearly as complete as we'd all like it to be. However, it would be good to flesh out details of the plot and setting - maybe I'll take a look at it if I have the time.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

You know the guy who just joined today? Talo?I may have read his post wrong but he's either being chased by 100 NPC rahkshi of fragmentation or those rahkshi are his personal army. Is this allowed?

I just noticed this as well. I thought new players read the rules before joining and then breaking all the rules...

Well, let's hope someone with a better reputation than me can fix this quickly.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)