Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I never read the rules except to clarify points for others. They're all common sense or givens, and I already had plenty RPing experience when I joined the BZPRPG. But that just makes me special, I guess. : 3

I do too! I practically ran an RP forum for a while. I'm a terrible DM though. Don't know how to say "no".Also, either I'm really confused or the ILF and everyone around them just ignored the attacking Skakdi and the Toa of Earth that is now riding him. Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

brb creating character for skakdi rightswho wants to interact with "marl karx"-Tyler

Or his famous successor( Of sorts) "Lladimir Venin"?

Come on now, no discussion of the Skakdi Rights Organization would be complete without "Stoseph Jalin." Edited by Meta-Mind

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Does anyone remember my complete hatred of Hallowe'en plots?

I hate Christmas plots too.

Be original, people, and DON'T DO THEM. You want to write a Christmas comedy? Go to the Comedies forum! It's in the Library, right next door to Games & More in Creative Outlet! You see it every day on your way here!

And that's all I have to say on this matter.

BTW, Relapse, Naming Day. ;)

- Vorex

Edited by Simply Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Holiday events ARE a custom here.

We all play this game a bit more.

And on Mata Nui, every day is just about holiday. I mean, which player here has a character who actually has a job? (Excluding Military)

Hubert.

Also, people actually play a lot less during holidays, because of these funny little things called 'lives' that most of us have.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill