BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

Well, it looks like this may be the end for me.

I never did anything to wrong anyone... I didn't mean to at least. I only tried to help save Toa Mesonak. It was our goal. Up until the end, I had been plagued by misfortune and chocolate milk of various temperatures. It's a shame... Now I shall be hanged by the rope that has done so to so many, Dark Hunter and Matoran like... OH CRUEL WORLD, WHHHHY?!

*sniff*

It's okay... I'm going to a... A better place.... ;(

I thought you guys like my GIF... =(

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Well, it looks like this may be the end for me.

I never did anything to wrong anyone... I didn't mean to at least. I only tried to help save Toa Mesonak. It was our goal. Up until the end, I had been plagued by misfortune and chocolate milk of various temperatures. It's a shame... Now I shall be hanged by the rope that has done so to so many, Dark Hunter and Matoran like... OH CRUEL WORLD, WHHHHY?!

*sniff*

It's okay... I'm going to a... A better place.... ;(

I thought you guys like my GIF... =(

sig.png

I hope you like hanging out there.

*shot*

witholding vote. I'm worried Seal said that on purpose, to remove a Po-Matoran by getting the MoI to put Shadowhawk on the list...

Gah mind games, why.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Hmm, what'd I miss...

The thing with that is, what about the body double? We have here a person who has a shop that makes body doubles, and no one believes I am being framed? I find this difficult to believe.

I've been all for the double hangs when we had the potential to get two Dark Hunters. But now, if I get hanged, there'll only be two more Le-Matoran. If I am taken out of the equation, the Le-Matoran will be taken out right after the Po-Matoran. It would make sense to keep as many of us alive as you can for the trip back down.

Out of all the lynchings we've done, this seems to be the 3rd least thought out guys. =P I'm innocent! The Dark Hunters want you to believe I did it, and you're falling right into their trap!

Oh. Well, hm, that is a good point, even if the whole trap thing is odd, since usually only a Dark Hunter would know that...

That said, i'd switch my vote, but it looks like it's past time, so, uh, oops? Hopefully I didn't make the wrong vote. =/

/EDIT: /pause. Yes, yes he has, iBrow. Shadowhawk's dying alone this time, it looks like... Which means that if he's innocent, there are two that might be looking more and more guilty.

Edited by Tiz Arrior

Seven minutes too late Kaiser.

==FINAL COUNT==

Shadow: 5

Eljay: 4

JiMing: 2

MoC: 1

Portal: 0

“...aaannndd...time!”

Makeshift detective Baltarc rang the bell, announcing the end of voting. “All right,” he said, grabbing the ballots out of the box. “I'll count these in a second, and I'll get back for the hanging right after-”

Baltarc turned around and was immediately met by a group of Matoran, hoisting a tied up Shadowhawk into the air. Somewhere in the back, Baltarc heard a voice that sounded like iBrow's chanting something about his quest being completed.

“...well...I guess I don't need to count these stupid things anymore,” Baltarc said, tossing the voting box behind him.

Within a few minutes, a series of makeshift gallows had been erected, and Shadowhawk was led onto them. Baltarc read him his rights, none of which included a trial by jury, and then asked him if he had any last words.

Shadowhawk smirked. “A certain someone let me in on a secret. After I die...would you mind checking the vote list?”

“...the...vote list? But why?”

“Just humor me,” Shadowhawk responded dryly.

Baltarc paused momentarily. “Very well,” he said. “I wouldn't want to deny anyone his dying wish.”

And with that, the detective pulled the lever.

Shadowhawk, Po-Matoran, Lynched

“Well...that's that,” Baltarc said, shrugging. “Now, since he requested...let's go count those votes...”

Baltarc picked up the box from before, opened it up, and counted out the votes. When he stopped, a hush fell over the village. Something was very different from how they remembered it.

“...wait...so...I guess...huh...” Baltarc said.

“What do we do?” asked Blade.

“It's obvious what we do,” Baltarc continued. “WE LYNCH THE TRUE KILLER!”

Within a few moments, a certain Matoran of Air had been dragged onto the gallows, and had a voting count displayed before him.

“It appears the village has called for your blood as well!” Baltarc said, displaying a vote count which clearly read:

Shadowhawk: 4

Eljay: 4

JiMing: 2

MoC: 1

Portal: 1

“You're making a mistake!” Eljay yelled. “This isn't right! Somebody's framed me! I swear there were five votes for Shadow!”

“Be quiet,” Baltarc snapped. “I have no time for your excuses, Dark Hunter.”

“No!” Eljay shouted.” You're all making a big misssttttaaaakkkkeeee-”

Eljay was allowed to live no longer. Baltarc quickly pulled the lever, sending him to his doom.

Eljay, Le-Matoran, Condemned by the Secret Role

The village watched as Eljay's body did not transform into a Dark Hunter, and a disappointed sigh fell over them.

“Well...” Baltarc muttered. “I suppose it's time we moved on from that...”

As the villagers packed up their belongings, the remaining Dark Hunters smirked. It had taken a while, but they had finally stopped the bleeding.

Now, only one question remained...what awaited the surviving Matoran at the top of the tower?

======

TO BE CONTINUED IN A MID ROUND SCENE

Roles/Mask Users, PM!

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Huh. Looks like Eljay was right after all... So, I guess MoC was the true culprit after all; since after all, you don't need to be present a lot in scenes to be anything. =/

Sorry that I doubted you, Eljay at any moment. =/

Sigh

Can't say we didn't try, at least. This certainly puts a stop to our momentum.

Oh well; we're almost to Toa Mesonak! Hoorah!

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Well... It was a good run. ;(

Guess I was wrong about Shadowhawk... I honestly believed it was him. I understand the doubt placed upon me. ;(

I'm gonna continue to watch what happens. I'm so joining another one of these.

And dang it MT... I never liked your riddles anyways. :crying: / :P

#toakazi20never

sig.png

Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

A wild mid-round scene appeared!

==SCENE 7: MESOPOWER==

The Matoran dashed up the flight of stairs and burst into the throne room. The Shadowy One was waiting for them, sitting on his throne.

“Ah...look who made it up here after all. And to think...I trusted those incompetent underlings with my protection.”

“You won't get away with kidnapping me!” Mesonak yelled.

“Yeah, that's right!” the other Mesonak yelled back.

“Yeah!”

“Yeah!”

The Shadowy One spun around in confusion. Two Mesonaks? What was going on here?

...doesn't mattter, the Shadowy One thought. I'll just take these fools out and be done with this paradoxical clone madness.

With that, the Dark Hunter leader reached for the wall and grabbed a rather large gun. Aiming it directly at the group of Matoran, he cocked a smile and prepared to fire.

“Oh no,” iBrow muttered.

“This could be bad,” Blade observed.

“I'd really like it if me did something about this right now,” Mesonak announced.

The Shadowy One laughed and fired.

“MOVE!” Chro shouted. The group all dove out of the way as an elemental blast left a hole in the ground where the Matoran had been just before.

“Dohoho...this will be a spectacular show!” the Shadowy One said, laughing. “I can't WAIT to watch you all die like the pathetic Matoran you are! Really, who thinks they can invade a tower of Dark Hunters and come out alive?”

The Shadowy One continued to pepper the Matoran with his gun. “You will die, fools! All of you! And then...whoever doesn't die...will die! Ha ha ha ha ha HA!!!!”

Mesonak watched as the Matoran, who had valiantly sought to save him, were being scattered all over the room. No...this can't end like this, Mesonak thought, reaching out

The next shot from the Shadowy One knocked a Matoran to the ground. Within seconds, the Shadowy One was on top of him, pointing a very large gun at him. “Say goodnight,” the Shadowy One said with a smirk.

What happened next was a blur. Just as the Shadowy One was about to fire his gun, a bolt of light flew out of the corner of the room, slicing the edge of the gun off. Without a proper launching mechanism, the gun mis-fired, covering the Dark Hunter's leader in soot.

“...cough...cough...” the Shadowy One sputtered. “Who did that?”

“I did.”

The evil mastermind behind Mesonak's kidnapping turned to look, and standing in the corner was a glowing symbol of PURE JUSTICE!

“...wha...who...what?”

“Your end has come, evildoer,” a voice from within the glow announced.

The Shadowy One grinned. “At last...a true challenge...a Toa has appeared to battle me!”

“You're out of your league, fool,” the voice responded.

“Try me!” the Dark Hunter leader responded, tossing the remnants of his gun to the floor and launching a bolt of shadow at the glowing figure.

His adversary responded by hurling a bolt of light back, which sliced right through the shadow and incinerated the Shadowy One.

...“whoa”...one of the disguised Dark Hunters said.

The Shadowy One, Captor of Mesonak, killed by the Guardian of Light

Another bolt of light flew out and sliced the lock off of Mesonak's cage, freeing the Toa at last.

The glow surrounding the figure soon began to fade, revealing the form of the one behind the Shadowy One's demise. Just as his identity was revealed, however, the lights faded from the room. A few seconds later, the lights returned, and a small figure emerged from the remnants of what had previously been a cage.

“Well,” a much smaller, more leader like Mesonak said. “It seems you are all heroes in your own right.”

“...Turaga...Mesonak?” Burnmad asked.

“Why, yes. Turaga Mesonak,” Mesonak answered. “A certain someone had the potential to save the village, but didn't quite have the strength by himself.”

MESONAK, JUST RETIRED TOA, RESCUED

NEW ROLE, GUARDIAN OF LIGHT, REVEALED

“Wait a minute,” Mesonak said, shaking his head. “I had to journey here to make sure this was true. You're...me?”

“I'm you,” Mesonak responded.

“How is that possible?”

“Stranger things have happened.”

“...”

“...”

“...so, um...wanna restart the Vahki sometime?”

“Hey, if you guys will be quiet...” Kaiser said, “it'd be great if we could get to the floor below before nightfall.”

“...oh, yes. That would be spectacular indeed.” Mesonak said.

“Wait..” Mesonak interrupted.

“What?” Mesonak asked.

Burnmad cradled his head “...this is so confusing.”

Turaga Mesonak raised his hands into the air. “While I sacrificed my abilities as a Toa to empower a certain Matoran...that was not the extent of my strength. Indeed, I have now brought about the return of true democracy...all those who died...can now...still vote...”

Matoran Mesonak looked at his counterpart. “That was...pretty lame.”

“Well, I couldn't bring them all back to life. It's not like I've got some dumb CGI powers like Turaga Vakama or something.”

The Matoran quickly packed up their things and left the top floor, with their former Toa rescued and the Shadowy One defeated. The Dark Hunters mumbled something about revenge as the group descended to the floor below.

...the real game...had just begun.

=====

Permit me a bit of an explanation as to what exactly has changed now that the top floor has been reached. For starters, EVERY PLAYER WHO WAS KILLED IN ANY WAY CAN NOW VOTE, due to Mesonak's amazing sacrifice as a Toa or something.

In addition, the Guardian of Light has been revealed. While he is equal in power to what the Av-Matoran would have become had he survived, he does not share his ability to pierce the darkness and reveal roles. The Guardian of Light does have the ability to kill, however...so it's up to the village to decide whether they will regard him as friend or foe.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

*cackles happily*

Ha ha, told you. Stupid village.

Personally, I'm suspicious of Pulse (or 'Pulsating Explosive'). It was a landmine, after all, and Pulse has proven to be too smart for his own good on more than one occasion in the past. This current Mafia is playing unusually well, from a tactical standpoint, and so... anyways, just my thoughts.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy a good square Mafia win for once. :popcorn:

E: Ninja'd by the GM. Just sayin'.

Edited by Shadowhawk

Ehks: clearly he could've given you correct information expecting you to think it'd be false... so I'm not too surprised.

e: and lol meso is meso

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

*cackles happily*

Ha ha, told you. Stupid village.

Personally, I'm suspicious of Pulse (or 'Pulsating Explosive'). It was a landmine, after all, and Pulse has proven to be too smart for his own good on more than one occasion in the past. This current Mafia is playing unusually well, from a tactical standpoint, and so... anyways, just my thoughts.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy a good square Mafia win for once. :popcorn:

I'm a dead Dark Hunter.

Why would anyone listen to me? :rolleyes: But it seemed some people did... why not take advantage of that?

At least I've had my revenge.

By the way, should I mentioned that Makuta of Comedy is the last Po-Matoran left? You really don't want to lynch your last Po-Matoran now, do you? ...Hah.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

It's either MoC or JiMing or Portal, and since I am contractually obliged to try and keep the second two alive, it must be MoC.

E: So in other words, there are no more Po-Matoran left.

Edited by Agnes Oblige

Oh dear then.

The Stone floor was the one you just came through, and now it's the one you're about to be going through.

If there are no Po-Matoran...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

hahahahaha

I can't believe you guys fell for that.

I really can't.

:evilbiggrin:

Screen_Shot_2014_05_13_at_8_19_45_PM.png

Oh and I don't think anyone needs this at this point but just for completion's sake:

TOWER MAP FINISHED!

The Shadowy One's Lair (Wrecked)

Floor 6: Stone

Floor 5: Fire

Floor 4: Ice

Floor 3: Earth

Floor 2: Air

Floor 1: Water

Outside the Tower

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1