BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

Lol yeah, right there Cupcake and Baltarc are on the same list and they're both mafians. As such, I would agree that rules out the likelihood of Burnmad or Flaredrick being guilty because I heavily doubt there would be three to a list.

Thanks for reminding me of that.

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

==FINAL COUNT==

Null: A lot

Everyone else: A lot less

Nothing much happened in the morning. It appears the villagers had truly taken Unit's advice about innocent until proven guilty seriously.

Meanwhile, the last Dark Hunter was off planning his final moves. It appeared he did not have much time left, and the Matoran would escape the tower. The only question that remained was...which Matoran still remaining would not be alive by the time the group exited?

The fire floor posed no particular problems, with several Ta-Matoran still alive. The snow floor was next up...would this next area put the village's victory plans on ice?

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Welp, it was a good run.

Sorry to Tyler, slightly less sorry to Baltarc. =P

Especially sorry to MoC, who saved my life and all. You guys might have won if you had let me hang before. =P

Edit: Oh, and null.

- :burnmad:

Why are you sorry to me?

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

To try and speed things up (since we're near the end and all) all rounds will now be 24 hours/however long it takes the Dark Hunters to get back to me (up to a maximum of 48 hours), whichever happens second.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

And away we go!

==SCENE 10: A PARADOX ENDS==

A shocking scene had met Turaga Mesonak when he walked back into the Matoran's camp.

Having only left a few minutes ago to check on another group of Matoran, Turaga Mesonak could have in no way predicted what he would find upon his return. A group of Matoran was scattered around, unconscious, and in the middle of the group was the dead form of...himself.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” the Turaga yelled, cradling his burnt body in his arms. “I WAS TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!”

Mesonak, Ko-Matoran, killed by the Guardian of Light

The next morning, Turaga Mesonak got up and swore vengeance against the Guardian of Light, calling him “reckless,” and “having all the common sense of the average Dark Hunter.” Apparently, becoming a Turaga had made Mesonak far less crazy...and also a bit less fun to be around as well.

The Turaga opened up the booth for voting, where another nasty shock awaited them. Out tumbled Kaiser's body, landing with a “thud” on the floor below. A quick search revealed a sticky note stuck to his body, which read:

HOW USEFUL IS YOUR STUPID MASK WHEN IT'S BROKEN, HUH?

Kaiser, Ko-Matoran, killed by Dark Hunter

Needless to say, this didn't make the Turaga's day any better. Nor would it improve the quality of life for the villagers, who desperately needed to nab the last Dark Hunter. The villagers' numbers were slowly thinning, and no one wanted to be the one who didn't make it out alive.

Speaking of which, the Guardian of Light had chosen his kill rather poorly for more than just the obvious reason...the last Ko-Matoran was dead, meaning the group would be spending another night on the ice floor.

=====

Quite literally everyone left alive is a suspect, so vote for your livvvvveeeesssss

==SUSPECT LIST: MESONAK==

Blade: Disliked Turaga Mesonak immensely, perhaps wanted revenge against the non-NPC

Ehks: Not a fan of podcasts, and especially not of podcasts with Tumafests

iBrow: Couldn't kill Eljay, so Mesonak was the second best option

Dapper: Wanted to be the only DAPPER MAN alive, because you're special when you're lonely

Burnmad: Found to be a secret member of “Bring Back Bionicle”; definite motivation for wanting Mesonak dead

==SUSPECT LIST: KAISER==

MoC: Hates life itself

JiMing: Spilled his milk yesterday and was looking for some place to take out his anger

Chro: A Ta-Matoran, obviously in a red hot rivalry with the last Ko-Matoran

Ehks: A paranoid nutcase who wanted to be the only paranoid nutcase left alive

Portal: Seemed oddly amused by the way Kaiser's arm was twitching in the air

Voting will end at 9:00 PM EDT tomorrow!

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Blade: Disliked Turaga Mesonak immensely, perhaps wanted revenge against the non-NPC

Kaiser: Wanted to be only Ko-Matoran alive, because you're special when you're lonely

Burnmad: Found to be a secret member of “Bring Back Bionicle”; definite motivation for wanting

wait

but

isn't kaiser dead

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It was all going so well. I had hoped to make it out alive. Woe is me~~~

This calls for a song to mourn my passing.

RIP in Peace, Meso

We knew you pretty well, so

This is pretty sad, yo

You tried to prove your inno-

cence, but alas, you have been forced to go,

To where, why, don't you know?

Out of this game; this rhyme's too slow.

So goodbye friends; I leave with sorrow.

Perhaps I'll be back... tomoooooorrrrroooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!

I'll be back later to vote when I get over my sorrow.

-Mesonak

EDIT: Sorrow's cool, addin' it. B-)

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Kaiser: Wanted to be only Ko-Matoran alive, because you're special when you're lonely

Burnmad: Found to be a secret member of “Bring Back Bionicle”; definite motivation for wanting

wait

but

isn't kaiser dead

Er yes.

That was a product of me remembering that we only had ten players left and failing to cross Kaiser off my list.

Whoops.

ANYWAYS

WE HAVE

TEN PLAYERS LEFT

ONE DARK HUNTER

ONE ROGUE VIGILANTE

ONE SECRET ROLE

SEVEN SCARED TO DEATH MATORAN

THE ENDGAME BEGINS NOW!

[/whowilllosewhowillprevail]

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

wait

but

isn't kaiser dead

Nope, I'm stick kicking :happydance:

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif