BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

Meh, I'm over it.

Voting Blade and Portal. May change my vote later depending on... well, rational thought. Truth be told I suspect Ehks, JiMing, and Blade, and I'm positive at least one is guilty of something, but it will require more thought. :P

-Mesonak

Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I shall now split my soul into 10 different beings and place 1 vote for everyone on the list.

Best I can do is one-tenth of a vote for everyone on the list.

==VOTE COUNT: MESONAK==

Blade: 1.1

Ehks: 0.1

iBrow: 0.1

Dapper: 1.1

Burnmad: 0.1

==VOTE COUNT: KAISER==

MoC: 0.1

JiMing: 0.1

Chro: 1.1

Ehks: 0.1

Portal: 1.1

Also my earlier count was wrong...should've been 6 Matoran, one Dark Hunter, one MOI, one secret role, and one Guardian of Light.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

JiMing and myself have both appeared on a previous Dark Hunter list and on that list everyone else has been proven Matoran through death. So you know it's either me or him. If you're going to kill me at least hang him too. It's obviously one of us and the game ends. Please make sure JiMing hangs.

Voting JiMing.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

Meh, okay, yeah. Sound logic is sound; can't fault it.

I'll switch from Portal to JiMing.

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Forgot to mention there is also a Master of Illusions that must also be killed. However if you vote JiMing and myself you still get one DH.

As the MoI can't actually kill anyone, the game will end in a village victory if the last "Dark Hunter" (as in one that can kill) is killed and any number of village friendly players are alive.

Blade: 3

Ehks: 0

iBrow: 0

Dapper: 4

Burnmad: 0

MoC: 4

JiMing: 2

Chro: 0

Portal: 0

Null: 2

Vote Changes Used: Ehks (1), Mesonak (1)

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

JiMing and myself have both appeared on a previous Dark Hunter list and on that list everyone else has been proven Matoran through death. So you know it's either me or him. If you're going to kill me at least hang him too. It's obviously one of us and the game ends. Please make sure JiMing hangs.

Voting JiMing.

notsofast.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Shi-Long%20Lang%20~%20Speak%20up%2C%20Pup!.mp3

A double-hang would be easily upset by the Mafia. You're not slipping out of this one.

- :burnmad:

Voting JiMing.

notsofast.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Shi-Long%20Lang%20~%20Speak%20up%2C%20Pup!.mp3

A double-hang would be easily upset by the Mafia. You're not slipping out of this one.

I'm not the DH, however if I'm going to die I want the real DH to go down with me.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

There's nothing to lose from a double hang, if the mafia does intervene and let the DH off, that just lets you know to vote for the survivor next round. Or the mafia doesn't intervene and all DH are gone.

Blade: 3

iBrow: 0

Dapper: 4

Burnmad: 0

Null: 0

MoC: 4

JiMing: 3

Chro: 0

Portal: 0

Null: 2

Blurghle.

I THINK this is right count. Let me know if it isn't.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Here, we have a 50% chance of hanging the right person. With a double, there's a 100% chance the Mafia topples it, and a 0% chance of killing the guilty party.

Either way, next vote you know for sure who it is. If the mafia intervenes and I die during the double vote, you know it's JiMing.

@Burnmad's logic; If they opt to go that route, then we'll certainly know who the mafia is come next round. That was the case with Baltarc, anyway. In which case, we sacrifice the life of one innocent to get a 100% chance of victory next round provided people are smart.

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Here, we have a 50% chance of hanging the right person. With a double, there's a 100% chance the Mafia topples it, and a 0% chance of killing the guilty party.

Either way, next vote you know for sure who it is. If the mafia intervenes and I die during the double vote, you know it's JiMing.

and if the mafia vote jiming and kill him and he's a villager then we know it's you

and if the mafia vote for jiming and kill him then we know...yeah it was him if he gets killed and we're told "mafia"

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Not sure you're getting the point here.

If we go with a double, the Mafia will upset the vote, and we will have to kill the last one next round, and another innocent will die in the night.

If we hang only one of you, then there's a 50% chance it ends here.

Not sure you're getting the point here.

If we go with a double, the Mafia will upset the vote, and we will have to kill the last one next round, and another innocent will die in the night.

If we hang only one of you, then there's a 50% chance it ends here.

you doubt the power of the guardian tho

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Remember that moc investigated me. I'd be dead if she was mafia, because I've killed one of them already ;). I vote Dapper, since I can't break alliances.

Oh yeah, that's right. The fact that you are innocent, which I do believe, would exonerate MoC as well since she cleared you with an Akaku.

That does indeed put things into a new light. JiMing all day, every day.

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----