Rumor: Bionicle's return in 2015

>Thinks, hey I wonder how bzp is doing.

>Looks at this.

>Reads it all.

>Get to were everyone starts acting like a moron.

>*facepames*

>Goes to botnet

>Enters !Flood -syn @bzpower.com:80 &204

>Stops.

>Realize I don't have bzp's core ip address, and can't run the syn flood.

>I need to stop all this cool dudery.

>What the karz.

>Not only are they sexist.

>They belive everything a russian supply store log tells them.  The even ignore the obvious way this was faked.

>The metadata that proofs that photoshop was used.

>EVERYTHING.

>This must be stopped.

>A̪̫ͮͯ͑͐̽͂̊l͛ͯ̾͑ḽ̪̭̤̺̫̬̆͌ͣ̿͊̈ ͚̬͍̦̥͎͙̎̿ő͖͈̮̩͖̟ͥ͗ͣ͛͂͑f̪͔̲ͫ͒̆͐ͅ ͉̦̮̪͈̪̮̿̓̉͗ͯì̫̪͈͖͉̖ț͚̭̳̩̒̒ͪ̈̚!̖̫̠̠͚̩̼̎̐

>Ṅ͖͉̙̩̰̮̦̳ͫͫ͂ͥ͋̈̐͊͢O͙̳͍̳̜͎͍̒ͥ̉̿ͯ͘ͅẠ̡̗͔̟̩ͦ́̊̈̐ ͥ͂̈̾ͅN̹̪̖̙͐̍̈́̈ͩ̎͜͝Ö̟̲̺́̓ͩ̃ͬ͊͗̒́͡W̶̝̮ͪ̂̄͢!̲ͨ̈̚

>Z̵̷̢̺̣͙͈͕͔̯̼̫͔̙̪̳͉ͩͪ̈́̆̉ͫ͌ͩ̒̇̓̓̄͑́͟A̸̘̺͕͍͍̪̻̟̻̖̝̗̬̦̗͈̤̾̄ͬ̀͜ͅͅĄ̸̶̭͚̹͓̤̯̬̝̳̬̫͓̰͍̹ͣ́̊̂͂ͮ̽̉̊̈̍̉̌ͪ͗͋ͩ̿̐͜A̶̶̧̹͚̺̤̙̱̣̜̲̣̳͖̪̯̲̒͐̆̒A̵̵̧̠̖̪͓̩͇̮͙̲̯͓̪̤͚̩̮̜ͮ̐̃ͧͧ̈́̚͞Ļ̸̡̛͖̝̮̱͖͕̪̲̼͚ͩ͊͋͐̓̃L̷̜͍̼̫͓̪̯̹̻͓̓̍̋̇̌ͩ͊̈́͡Ḷ̨̮̞̣̘̩̖̰͇̙̫͓̻̖̟͉̘͛̊ͧ̉̃ͦ̎ͦͥ͛̊ͥL̬̯̬͕̘̣͈̜̩̭̐̎̆ͦ̔̿̇͌̀͘͟͟G̺̫̝̘̫͖̜̼̼͓̬̜̺͚̖̭̈ͨͬͤ͂͆̏̎̉̀͞Ĝ̴̡̲̳̜͓̜̯̮͚̓̽͆͛͋̑ͯͨ͋̈̚ͅͅGͪ͂ͨ̓ͪ͑ͣ̚͏͎̼̖̜̬̳̼̪̮͍͍̻̜̥̺̀ͅÒ̶̩̥̲͈̜̤͎̼̭̯̬͖͒͌ͦ͆ͪ̏ͭ̇ͬ͘ͅͅͅO̔̉̃̅̆̒̈̏͛͛͆ͫͫ̀̅ͧ̎̎ͦ̀͠͠҉̗̰̦̬̱̗͎̮͖͔̖̣̬͟ͅO̸̷̢̩̼͎̰̻̲̯̫̝̘̯̣̼̻͔̜̣ͥ̂ͯ̅́̅͂̊͑̐̈̌̍̚̚O̡̰͖̜̫̠̣̱͉͇̤̳͔̤̥͍̠̠̓͐̂ͫ̔̓ͪ̍̑̔ͣ̆ͭ́̃ͣͣ̔̚̕O̵̢̭̱̰̘͎̍̊͗̒̌̌͆̉̑̿́͟͠Ȏ̬͇͚͕͚̗͙̤̭̝̦̟͇͖ͪͮ̈͆ͭͨ͟ͅ

TL;DR

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121109111615/glee/images/2/27/Burn_computer.gif

Edit: >500 kB image linked, filter bypass removed.

-Wind-

Hey. Don't kill my moment. 

Not sure where people got the notion that Lewas mask is brown. Some person said that Brickipedia told him Lewa is green and brown, and it all blew up from there. :P

Edited by ~garnira returns~

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I don't really see how we can discuss rumours of Bionicle's return without at least referring to potentially leaked information. I mean, the rumour in itself is based on leaked information, so... yeah, I'm a little confused about how far we can go with all of this...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't really see how we can discuss rumours of Bionicle's return without at least referring to potentially leaked information. I mean, the rumour in itself is based on leaked information, so... yeah, I'm a little confused about how far we can go with all of this...

We're free to share any other information about Bionicle's return besides anything leaked. As an example, we can discuss things we'd like to see in the future of Bionicle (assuming it returns).

-Rez

Edited by Reznas

(BTW, Bionicle coming back =/= the Toa Mata coming back necessarily. They all could be Glatorian. That is, if Bionicle is coming back, which we still don't know about. :P)

Ummm... you must not have seen the latest leaked information concerning the subject. Also, I actually know that Bionicle is definitely coming back next year, though I can't discuss why.

Mods: Is this post okay?

Edited by Artakha's Nephew

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

So we should stop discussing Lewa's being brown because it could be leaked content, I guess :|

I get you - it's hard to draw the line that indicates what is too specific, and what is general enough to pass for the purposes of this topic. The Leaked Content Policy states that leaked images are not allowed to be posted, "nor is information gained from them" - take that as you will. For instance, I removed information from a few posts because it contained extensive details, albeit from a secondhand source. (I also had to remove some of the information from quotes in other posts.)

I'm admittedly a little unclear myself, so I've been playing it safe with the mod powers here.

As for your question - I guess I should say yes, if this whole set color thing was gained through questionable means, you shouldn't discuss the specifics. You can discuss, however, what color you'd like to see any news sets - in general.

Now that you mentioned, I just noticed Mata Green has disappeared for quite some time. I wonder why ?

I haven't seen it in constraction for a while, but has it disappeared from System, too? I don't buy much System, so I'm not sure if it's been retired completely in favor of Earth Green and Bright Green, but if it's still in use in System, it could theoretically return to constraction.

As shown here, Mata Green is still in production in system sets as of this year. We shouldn't completely give up on its return to constraction sets at this time.

So we should stop discussing Lewa's being brown because it could be leaked content, I guess :|

I get you - it's hard to draw the line that indicates what is too specific, and what is general enough to pass for the purposes of this topic. The Leaked Content Policy states that leaked images are not allowed to be posted, "nor is information gained from them" - take that as you will. For instance, I removed information from a few posts because it contained extensive details, albeit from a secondhand source. (I also had to remove some of the information from quotes in other posts.)

I'm admittedly a little unclear myself, so I've been playing it safe with the mod powers here.

As for your question - I guess I should say yes, if this whole set color thing was gained through questionable means, you shouldn't discuss the specifics. You can discuss, however, what color you'd like to see any news sets - in general.

Should I assume that my previous post is okay in the same manner?

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Before I begin, I would like to apologize to anybody who took my comments for sexist remarks and were offended.

Now, on the topic of colors, I really find that the original colors from (yet again) 2001-2003 were more vivid and emphasized the characters element better than later on where the colors were all dull and washed out. Pohatu is a stone Toa so it only makes sense for his colors to reflect the desert he protects. (Tan and Brown) I have a real problem with orange on a Toa of stone. Imagine getting Pohatu Mata and change any brown piece into black or silver, and any tan piece into orange. Looks like some sort of modern art!

Gali is the Toa of water. Typically, whenever somebody asks you the color of water, even though the blue color simply comes from the reflection of the sky, you answer with "blue" as that is the color commonly associated with water. White and dull navy blue would look horrendous on a Toa in my opinion.

Mata green for life bae!!!

Kopaka would be fine with white and grey though I highly doubt that that will be the case. Probobly some sort of silver mixed in somewhere (though that's a given now)

Tahu. No. Please don't be as terrifingly disturbing as on that advert or I will have nightmares.

Onua? Eh.. How can they mess up an anti color? It's just black!

Overall, not pleased (which should be expected seeing as how I dislike most everything after 2005) Yeah, I guess I'm a bit of a Bionicle purist in terms of sets :3

• Upvote 2

Everybody seems to expect Bionicles return based off nothing more than a (possibly faked) photo and some rumors. This could have easily been faked by somebody at a moderate level of Photoshop. To prove how easy it would be, I'm going to make my own (fake) photo advert.

I'm not saying that Bionicle will not return, I'm just saying that you are putting a lot of faith in something with little to no evidence.

Everybody seems to expect Bionicles return based off nothing more than a (possibly faked) photo and some rumors. This could have easily been faked by somebody at a moderate level of Photoshop. To prove how easy it would be, I'm going to make my own (fake) photo advert.

I'm not saying that Bionicle will not return, I'm just saying that you are putting a lot of faith in something with little to no evidence.

Keep in mind that there's a lot more evidence for a revival of the theme next year than just two leaked photos and unreliable assumptions. See my post in this topic for a description of each of the events that conclusively prove that the Bionicle theme will be revived in 2015.

AAZZ.jpg

Keep in mind that there's a lot more evidence for a revival of the theme next year than just two leaked photos and unreliable assumptions. See my post in this topic for a description of each of the events that conclusively prove that the Bionicle theme will be revived in 2015.

On top of that, I think that if the photos were faked and Lego had no plans to bring Bionicle back, the company would've stated that clearly by now. To my knowledge, they haven't.

• Upvote 1

Of course, silence can tell a lot.

Gali is the Toa of water. Typically, whenever somebody asks you the color of water, even though the blue color simply comes from the reflection of the sky, you answer with "blue" as that is the color commonly associated with water. White and dull navy blue would look horrendous on a Toa in my opinion.

AH HAH! Lewa should be blue, and Gali should be clear.

YES

Total colour scheme changes.

Edited by Kopekemaster
  • Upvote 1
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Perhaps they could use the green from this set in place of Mata green? It's a *chuckles* MARVELous color... Even though he's DC.

I wouldn't complain. Bright Green is an underappreciated color. I was VERY happy when it showed up in the Green Lantern set, and just as disappointed when it never appeared in constraction again after that.

Did you know that the green we call "Mata Green" is officially called Dark Green? It's true! Even though it's generally thought of as plain green by LEGO fans, it's actually a shade darker than Bright Red ("Mata Red") and Bright Blue (Mata Blue). What we BIONICLE fans call "Metru Green" is officially called Earth Green, meaning it's more or less comparable in value to Earth Blue ("Metru Blue") and Earth Orange ("Mata Brown"). 

I wonder if we'll get any lightish red armor pieces.

Not sure what you mean by "lightish red". The lightest red color the LEGO Group currently has is Bright Red ("Mata Red"), unless you count shades of pink. Back in the day there were lighter red colors like Medium Red ("Salmon") and Sand Red, but those have been discontinued for quite some time.

Before I begin, I would like to apologize to anybody who took my comments for sexist remarks and were offended.

Now, on the topic of colors, I really find that the original colors from (yet again) 2001-2003 were more vivid and emphasized the characters element better than later on where the colors were all dull and washed out. Pohatu is a stone Toa so it only makes sense for his colors to reflect the desert he protects. (Tan and Brown) I have a real problem with orange on a Toa of stone. Imagine getting Pohatu Mata and change any brown piece into black or silver, and any tan piece into orange. Looks like some sort of modern art!

I've never entirely understood this reasoning for disliking orange as a color for Po-Matoran and Toa of Stone. There are lots of types of stone in real life that are orange. Hewkii's original mask was Dark Orange. Even Pohatu's original Kanohi Kaukau was Tr. Fluore. Reddish-Orange. So it's not like orange for stone-related characters had no precedent in BIONICLE or in real life.

Furthermore, in most classic depictions of Po-Wahi and Po-Koro (including the Mata Nui Online Game), yellow and tan were the dominant colors, while the rocky cliffs were — you guessed it — orange! Back in the day I decided on a whim to photoshop Pohatu to see what he would look like in orange. I didn't do a flawless job (he's a bit oversaturated), but IMO he doesn't look half bad. The same can be said for Pohatu Nuva.

Actually, water's blue color isn't just from the color of the sky. It actually has an inherent blue tint which increases with depth. See this article

There is some pretty substantial evidence for BIONICLE's return at this point but since a good deal of it is related to leaked material it can't exactly be discussed here. Suffice to say that it's not the work of some troll or prankster working independently — there are lots of corroborating sources, including ones that have made accurate predictions in the past. So if it is a hoax, it's an elaborate one, far more elaborate than anything this fan community has seen in many years.
  • Upvote 2

YES

I hope you're joking. I think that every original Bionicle fan would hate TLG if they did that. Plus they most likely wouldn't bother making so many pieces in transparent white. (No idea what shade transparent pieces are actually called- cue Aanchir) But a Gali using the transparent blue pieces in this years Chima constraction sets might be alright. I still like the original colour schemes from Bionicle. Also, going back to my last post, I only just remembered that there are some dark red armour pieces in a few Chima sets. Facepalm. 

VBWj75sh.png

Now that things have settled down, I want to re-iterate this statement of mine that got drowned out when it was first posted.

If Bionicle is going to return, I do not want it lasting as long as it did the first time. While it was impressive that Lego could sustain a story-driven line for so long, it was obvious in later years that it's own scale was bogging it down.

I stopped following Bionicle because I felt that the story was going nowhere with no foreseeable conclusion, and all the extra stuff they were adding on year after year could no longer hold my interest. I'd have far preferred a tighter story about half the length that could preserve the sense of progression and keep a consistent tone throughout. And that's what I'm hoping for in the potential revival.

Perhaps they could use the green from this set in place of Mata green? It's a *chuckles* MARVELous color... Even though he's DC.

I wouldn't complain. Bright Green is an underappreciated color. I was VERY happy when it showed up in the Green Lantern set, and just as disappointed when it never appeared in constraction again after that.

Did you know that the green we call "Mata Green" is officially called Dark Green? It's true! Even though it's generally thought of as plain green by LEGO fans, it's actually a shade darker than Bright Red ("Mata Red") and Bright Blue (Mata Blue). What we BIONICLE fans call "Metru Green" is officially called Earth Green, meaning it's more or less comparable in value to Earth Blue ("Metru Blue") and Earth Orange ("Mata Brown").

Not sure what you mean by "lightish red". The lightest red color the LEGO Group currently has is Bright Red ("Mata Red"), unless you count shades of pink. Back in the day there were lighter red colors like Medium Red ("Salmon") and Sand Red, but those have been discontinued for quite some time.

I've never entirely understood this reasoning for disliking orange as a color for Po-Matoran and Toa of Stone. There are lots of types of stone in real life that are orange. Hewkii's original mask was Dark Orange. Even Pohatu's original Kanohi Kaukau was Tr. Fluore. Reddish-Orange. So it's not like orange for stone-related characters had no precedent in BIONICLE or in real life.

Furthermore, in most classic depictions of Po-Wahi and Po-Koro (including the Mata Nui Online Game), yellow and tan were the dominant colors, while the rocky cliffs were — you guessed it — orange! Back in the day I decided on a whim to photoshop Pohatu to see what he would look like in orange. I didn't do a flawless job (he's a bit oversaturated), but IMO he doesn't look half bad. The same can be said for Pohatu Nuva.

Actually, water's blue color isn't just from the color of the sky. It actually has an inherent blue tint which increases with depth. See this article.

There is some pretty substantial evidence for BIONICLE's return at this point but since a good deal of it is related to leaked material it can't exactly be discussed here. Suffice to say that it's not the work of some troll or prankster working independently — there are lots of corroborating sources, including ones that have made accurate predictions in the past. So if it is a hoax, it's an elaborate one, far more elaborate than anything this fan community has seen in many years.
Sorry, I just really don't think that orange is a good choice for a stone Toa Edited by PrismWind
  • Upvote 1

>They belive everything a russian supply store log tells them.  The even ignore the obvious way this was faked.

>The metadata that proofs that photoshop was used.

>EVERYTHING.

>This must be stopped.

I don't see any obvious fakery. If I did, I wouldn't bother reading this topic.  ;)

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

Sorry, I just really don't think that orange is a good choice for a stone Toa

I agree with you. Though, it does raise an interesting question: if Pohatu was featured in a revived Bionicle line, would he be orange? I guess his last toy was, but if he were to resemble his original Mata/Nuva form...

Edited by Jakuura
  • Upvote 1

I agree.

Perhaps they could use the green from this set in place of Mata green? It's a *chuckles* MARVELous color... Even though he's DC.

Actually, water's blue color isn't just from the color of the sky. It actually has an inherent blue tint which increases with depth. See this article.

Sorry, I just really don't think that orange is a good choice for a stone Toa

I agree with you. Though, it does raise an interesting question: if Pohatu was featured in a revived Bionicle line, would he be orange? I guess his last toy was, but if he were to resemble his original Mata/Nuva form...

You never know... Hero Factory and Chima have gradually been introducing parts in various shades of brown, and CHI Mungus even uses it as his dominant color. The return of brown sets could be fast approaching for all we know.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

You never know... Hero Factory and Chima have gradually been introducing parts in various shades of brown, and CHI Mungus even uses it as his dominant color. The return of brown sets could be fast approaching for all we know.

Hopefully. Ogrum from HF Brain Attack did surprise me by using brown elements, so hopefully we see more of this in the future.

Though, while I prefer Bionicle Universe characters using brown, I have no problem with HF Heroes using orange. Makes them seem more robotic than elemental.

Oh, forgot to say this earlier, but I apologize if I said anything that seemed offensive or sexist the other night. It wasn't my intention, and I'll choose my words wisely from now on. I didn't meant to violate the rules, and I'll do my best to follow them in the future.

Edited by Jakuura
  • Upvote 1

YES

I hope you're joking. I think that every original Bionicle fan would hate TLG if they did that. Plus they most likely wouldn't bother making so many pieces in transparent white. (No idea what shade transparent pieces are actually called- cue Aanchir) But a Gali using the transparent blue pieces in this years Chima constraction sets might be alright. I still like the original colour schemes from Bionicle. Also, going back to my last post, I only just remembered that there are some dark red armour pieces in a few Chima sets. Facepalm. 

Yes, I was joking. I forgot to say

hash tag sarcasm

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

To be fair, TLG has a policy if simply not commenting on leaks, real or fake. So their silence is indicative of nothing.

Can you provide evidence of this? The only 'leaks policy' I've seen from Lego themselves didn't say anything about how they treat unconfirmed leaks.

I'd like to raise another point. If someone was deliberately trying to make us think the image was real (the objective of a hoaxer), wouldn't they have stuck a big "CONFIDENTIAL" or "NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION" sign on it? Wouldn't they go to lengths to make it look more clearly like a leak?

Edited by Sir Kohran
  • Upvote 1

2 things:

1: If Bionicle came back, I would like a green and brown Lewa, and I would really like a brown mask on him.  As long as there's some brown.

3: I don't think Bionicle is coming back next year.  That said, I think it will come back in 2016, though. 

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

To be fair, TLG has a policy if simply not commenting on leaks, real or fake. So their silence is indicative of nothing.

Can you provide evidence of this? The only 'leaks policy' I've seen from Lego themselves didn't say anything about how they treat unconfirmed leaks.

I'd like to raise another point. If someone was deliberately trying to make us think the image was real (the objective of a hoaxer), wouldn't they have stuck a big "CONFIDENTIAL" or "NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION" sign on it? Wouldn't they go to lengths to make it look more clearly like a leak?

Well, not necessarily; I mean, people are pretty smart, and it doesn't take an expert to realize what looks real and what doesn't. Perhaps they were thinking of what you're saying when they created it.

Although, I did notice on one of the images floating around that, at the bottom of the paper in the image, "separately" was spelled incorrectly.

2 things:

1: If Bionicle came back, I would like a green and brown Lewa, and I would really like a brown mask on him.  As long as there's some brown.

3: I don't think Bionicle is coming back next year.  That said, I think it will come back in 2016, though. 

Why do you think 2016? After all, a new constraction theme has already been confirmed for next year.

And not so sure I'd like seeing brown in Lewa's color scheme; it just doesn't seem right for him. A Toa of Jungle could pull that off much better.

Edited by Jakuura
  • Upvote 2

Lego can make questionable translations sometimes. It's probably happened before, they're a company stationed in Denmark. As for the big CONFIDENTIAL stamp, those don't always appear; there were a few images a while back without it.

• Upvote 1

2 things:

l

2 things:

Lewa is the Toa of air, not the jungle

Can you provide evidence of this? The only 'leaks policy' I've seen from Lego themselves didn't say anything about how they treat unconfirmed leaks.

Employees have said do many times at conventions. So has Greg. They simply cannot comment in anything relating to future products that haven't been announced, even if there is no plan for it. If this rumour is real, we will find out only upon an official announcement, if not, there will never be a word from TLG about it.

• Upvote 1

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

2 things:

Exactly.

2 things:

l

2 things:

What does that have to do with anything? Last I checked, air in real life isn't green OR brown. In fact, most of the time it doesn't have any color at all. So there's no reason a green and brown Toa would be any less of an air Toa than a green one.
  • Upvote 1

2 things:

l

2 things:

What does that have to do with anything? Last I checked, air in real life isn't green OR brown. In fact, most of the time it doesn't have any color at all. So there's no reason a green and brown Toa would be any less of an air Toa than a green one.

The actual color of air, if such a thing even exists, isn't what matters to anyone here. We do, however, want Lewa to remain mostly green because each version of his set has always been ninety percent green, at minimum. Even as his shade of green has changed, he's always maintained the same general coloring. He's had one of the most consistent color patterns of any of the Toa Nuva, and it would be nice to keep that.

AAZZ.jpg

The actual color of air, if such a thing even exists, isn't what matters to anyone here. We do, however, want Lewa to stay mostly green because he's always been made up of at least ninety percent green.

Lewa_Phantoka.jpg

that's hardly even 50% green

i mean, yeah, the 2008 colors sucked, but your claim is erroneous

2 things:

l

2 things:

The actual color of air, if such a thing even exists, isn't what matters to anyone here. We do, however, want Lewa to stay mostly green because he's always been made up of at least ninety percent green.

It's fine to want his color to stay the same for nostalgic reasons. I totally get that. I just couldn't figure out why him being an air Toa would have anything to do with that, or why brown and green would automatically make him seem like a jungle Toa rather than an air Toa (considering that NEITHER of those elements has ever used those colors in the BIONICLE sets and story).

Even though he is a Toa of Air, Air Toa and Matoran are often in the jungle.  They were on Mata Nui, anyway.  And there is a huge jungle on Spherus Magna.  Also, Toa of The jungle are blue and green. 

And I just like the color scheme of brown and green, I guess.  As long as Lewa has some green on him.

And it just doesn't seem like Bionicle is coming back in 2015.  Yet it seems it is coming back 'soon' . That's why I say 2016.

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.