BIONICLE MAFIA: Tournament of Champions

Mesonak

Eljay, I'm not sure you understand the fact that I am now going to round-1 you in every single game I have the ability to, for the rest of this website's life.

- :burnmad:

You know, I was looking forward to the iBrow-Eljay rivalry in future games, but I think the Burnmad-Eljay rivalry has just taken all my excitement.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

You know i am a bit worried that my squiggly spooch was outside of my body... are you sure I did not want burnmad's help in putting it back in?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

==SCENE 2: A FINE NIGHT TO BE AN ASSASSIN==

Night had fallen once more upon Roxtus. Normally, that would signal the end of the battles for the day...but tonight, the fighting was just beginning.

The after hours brawling began between two Skrall, attempting to hone their skills for the following day. Jag and Pulse squared off in arena #3, practicing in anticipation of future matches. Pulse, still hyped from his victory over the now deceased SV earlier, had just beaten Jag in a practice battle and was now giving the young Skrall some tips on how to better his stance.

“So put your foot forward, like this,” Pulse said, checking to make sure Jag understood before continuing. “Then you tighten your chest and swing your shoulders, like this.”

Jag nodded, pausing to take notes.

“Then, gripping your sword tightly, start your wind up and then-”

BAM!

A shot rang out from the stands in the arena. A Thornax collided solidly with Pulse's head, and one rather gory scene later, one less contestant remained.

Pulse, Skrall, killed by Glatorian

Jag looked at the fallen Pulse, still trying to take notes. “So...you fall down suddenly after raising your sword? Can't say I see how that'll help, but you're the undefeated champion here, so I'll take your word for it...”

The Glatorian's actions were just the start of the killings that night. Mesonak was walking towards his good friend Eljay's room with a bottle of bubbly Thornax juice, ready to celebrate the latter's earlier victory over iBrow in the arena. He moved towards Eljay's room and opened the door...

...whereupon a pile of canisters burst out of the room and tumbled over Mesonak.

“AUGH!” Mesonak yelled, as one particular canister containing dozens of lime green pieces smacked him solidly in the head and made a horrible shattering noise.

Mesonak recovered quickly and searched through the scene. After a quick examination, Mesonak found Eljay's body, which had been crushed under the weight of several hundred canisters, and a note left by a certain assassin.

The canisters send their regards.

Sincerely,

iBrow.”

Mesonak cursed under his breath. Eljay would have if he was alive.

Eljay, Skrall, assassinated

But the killings weren't done yet. A certain contestant sat on his bed, counting his coins. While the organizer may have been running the game, this shadowy figure had been the real one pulling the strings so far.

Or, so he thought.

His door flying off the hinges and smashing into his wall heralded the introduction of a very different way of thinking.

Burnmad stumbled to his feet and dove for his weapon. Unfortunately for him, he had failed to realize that the weapon itself was the trap.

And the person at the door was merely an overly excited Voxumo who just wanted to share with him the joys of hugging a Squiggly Spooch.

BOOM!

Burnmad's weapon exploded, sending bits of it and him everywhere. Voxumo wiped the resulting remains off of his armor, noticing pieces of a horribly voice acted Glatorian as he went.

Burnmad, Glatorian Gresh, assassinated

“...well,” Voxumo said at last, “he may have been dirty Glatorian scum...but he has a soul like us all. And for that, he deserves a proper burial.”

And so what was left of Burnmad's body got dragged to the pile of canisters that had crushed Eljay earlier and was unceremoniously dumped in.

======

The contestants who did manage to wake up the following morning found themselves survivors of a bloodbath the night before. There was going to be almost no way to cover up the attacks from the previous night...that said, catching another Glatorian would go a long ways to appeasing the mighty Tuma.

And, who knows...perhaps the subplot of a Glatorian conspiracy would only heighten interest in the games.

==SUSPECT LIST==

(For Pulse's killing)

Starparu: Runs a side business as an investigator, hates customers of any competition

Chro: Was shunned by Jag earlier when he offered him fighting lessons

Unit: Had a modified Thornax launcher with a laser sight confiscated from his room

Shadow Flaredrick: His internet search history for the past two weeks consisted mainly of browsing through gun stores

Voting ends in 24 hours!

-MT

(Whispers to himself) How did he know?! (Looks at Black Six)

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I'll be honest, based on hints and the actions presented by the people throughout this game (or lack there of), Chro and Unit seem like the most likely options. I'll deiberate this some more before casting a vote, though, but Unit's hint makes him seem more likely of a suspect. That being said, Chro did participate in the earlier double hang efforts...

Blah. Indecision sucks.

I'll make a vote or something tomorrow.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Withholding my vote because apparently it's going to make me more suspicious since literally nobody has voted yet.

That being said, Chro did participate in the earlier double hang efforts...

As I said, we're bloodthirsty Mafia players. I bet a majority of the people here would tell you that, regardless of which side they're on, they'd want to get a plural lynch just for the fun of it in most situations (the exceptions being cases where it would be a tactically awful decision to double lynch, which usually applies to the Mafia or secret roles).

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Chro would probably have killed Jag, not Pulse. Unit couldn't have done it because his thornax launcher was confiscated. Who's to say Pulse didn't hire an investigator from Star? And even if he didn't Star still wouldn't have much reason to kill him. So I think it was Flaredrick, it might have been Star or Chro, but I think it was Flaredrick.

Also, YES! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT BURNMAD! YES!

Chro would probably have killed Jag, not Pulse.

Do you mean that Pulse wouldn't have killed Jag, or I wouldn't have killed Pulse?

While I won't deny that in certain circumstances I'd be perfectly willing to kill either, this isn't one such case, as I am innocent of both murders Pulse's murder. (Wait, Jag wasn't killed, what are you talking about?)

Edited by ChroXumo

but their spirits

Chro would probably have killed Jag, not Pulse. Unit couldn't have done it because his thornax launcher was confiscated. Who's to say Pulse didn't hire an investigator from Star? And even if he didn't Star still wouldn't have much reason to kill him. So I think it was Flaredrick, it might have been Star or Chro, but I think it was Flaredrick.

Also, YES! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT BURNMAD! YES!

I think everyone was suspecting Burnmad, dem shady deals.

Through that logic it has to be Flaredrick because this is Star's first mafia, I'm pretty sure if he was mafia he wouldn't be part of a killing so soon.

Or maybe he did the killing early to throw us off. Still awaiting to see where the bandwagon takes us.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

As per the posts above, we seem to have eliminated everyone but Star and Flare. So I decided to go back a couple of pages and do some digging.

==SCENE 1: HARROWING BEGINNINGS==

Night had fallen upon Roxtus. The excitement of the previous day's action had dissipated, replaced by a rising tension building for tomorrow's action The arena was empty. All of the fighters had retired to their rooms until the morning.

All except one. A shadow flicked across the hallway, and soft footsteps could be heard. A dark figure moved towards another contestant's room, carefully avoiding the various guards that had been rendered unconscious.

The bolded part was the only thing I could come up with. Shadow Fl are the first few letters of Flaredrick's name. It's probably meaningless and a coincidence, but... (Also, this is Star's first game.)

I guess my vote is for Flaredrick.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

That's reasonable logic.

Keeping in mind the fact that I have the ability to switch my vote to Starparu or something else if needed, I vote for Flaredrick.

but their spirits

Hm; that's pretty compelling circumstantial not-really-evidence.

That being said, Unit's hint does not specifically refer to the launcher being confiscated before the killing. I think MT meant it was confiscated after. That being said, that seems the most suspect to me and until further notice, I'll cast my vote towards Unit.

-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Hm; that's pretty compelling circumstantial not-really-evidence.

I was referring to the arguments above Mairanui's post... not his post itself. Because voting for someone based on "shadow fl" would be a bad idea. :P

but their spirits

...I would just like to say that if I am ever forced anywhere near that Corpse Heap, I will make sure it is blown to kingdom come.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

==FINAL COUNT==

Unit: 3

SF: 3

Star: 0

Chro: 0

Barely anyone had ventured out to vote today. Perhaps no one wanted to be the one to kill off another Skrall. Perhaps everyone was simply afraid of being the next one killed off.

Regardless, the contestant's timidness paid off very poorly for them. Stronius counted up the votes, double checked, and then triple checked, as counting had never been his strong suite. Shadow Flaredrick and Unit would be dying today.

A visit to each suspect's room ended their short stay at the tournament of champions.

Shadow Flaredrick, Skrall, Lynched

Unit, Skrall, Lynched

Meanwhile, a shadowy figure laughed in the background at the Skrall's incompetence. All was going according to plan so far. He stepped into the light, left a posting on the wall, and then moved away.

NEXT ROUNDS'S BATTLES!

Kaiser vs. Phewffie

JiMing vs. Voxumo

Sorry don't have time for a fancy set up

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Grah; that sucks. I figured that it had to be Unit... but it wasn't... and I know the odds of it being Starparu are slim to none...

Which leaves... Chro.

Dhat.png

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Don't assume that just because it's someones first game, doesn't mean they are a high suspect. -Solid Snake. Also:

I TOLD YOU SO!!! BUT NO.

I bet a dollar that it was him. I swear on the sould of my father Big Boss, I will have revenge.

Edited by Shadow Flaredrick

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I seemed to be cursed to never almost never get a role when I started playing. Now I seem to either get a role or be killed first round.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I seemed to be cursed to never almost never get a role when I started playing. Now I seem to either get a role or be killed first round.

This is pretty much Chro, except he either doesn't get a role or gets killed on the first round. =P

- :burnmad: