BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

No, there just needed to be some way to sort out ties. The alternative was RNG, and I don't think people would like that.

And with that Vox and Shadowhwk died. Both were villagers. Night roles do your thing.

Edited by Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

I vote to end this game before it becomes the new "The Lamentations of Anon(formerly Suri Polomare)" It's a 4chan /mlp/ general thread that descended into Chaos.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Actually, it turns out that after Sunday I will be without internet for close to a month. Our options are:

A. End it now as some have suggested.

B. I appoint someone to host in my stead.

C. Wait it out, possibly continuing on to XV.

Edit: After hear opinions, I will make the final call Saturday evening. Until then play will continue as normal.

Edited by Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

...you guys just want to give up and let us win? Wow. That's a little disappointing.

You could very well win this, you know. If you've been paying attention. :P

(I vote B. Maybe Lloyd will take it?)

Not with Burn and his little trolling group screwing it up at every opportunity.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

One thing, how do you know Burnmad isn't Mafia? Have you proven his innocence?

Why do you ask? I don't think anyone here has said at any point that Burnmad is innocent. I tried to kill him twice, you know, and he blocked both times, including one time where I blocked his own attack on me as well.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow...You know even though we will be ending the game likely with Valendale leaving, I would like to think that to propose a theory. There was a single person who voted for me, and not sure how many for shadowhawk, obviously one if there was a tie, now I am thinking that those who voted for us were likely mafia, who planned on bribing their way out of votes and had voted for shadowhawk and I as a way to make sure they would not get lynched... so yeah just a theory. 

UPDATE: Also apparently the mafia fears anyone who comes up with a strategy or is able to rile up morale

That is all

Edited by VoxuChro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Night Eight:

The Task Manager had come to take out his mortal enemy. He walked up to the residence of Canis. "Die, Turaga!", he shrieked.

"What? I'm not the Turaga. Couldn't you tell that by the fact that I live in tent on the back of a giant wolf?"

"Whatever, I'll kill you anyway." And the Task Manager did, with a crack of his whip.

Canis, Villager, Killed by Task Manager, Night 8

Oh

Oh my god

That's actually great

yesssss

IN YOUR FACE, BURN! HAH! YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT CANIS BEING THE TURAGA! HAHAAHAH! THOUGH OUR CHANCES OF WINNING DON'T EXIST, IT'S STILL A BLOW!

We might be able to end a mafian if we try to get someone other than Lhik

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Oh

Oh my god

That's actually great

yesssss

IN YOUR FACE, BURN! HAH! YOU WERE WRONG ABOUT CANIS BEING THE TURAGA! HAHAAHAH! THOUGH OUR CHANCES OF WINNING DON'T EXIST, IT'S STILL A BLOW!

We might be able to end a mafian if we try to get someone other than Lhik

Lynch everyone  you know who isn't innocent at once. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Only those allied to the Mafia survive. My experiences in the tournament game and this one have proven this. Go Go mafia

Well, besides in the dozens of games where the Village won.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"