BIONICLE MAFIA: Haunted House of Spooky Spookiness

Mesonak

**Here We Go Again**

The Big Bad had his hands full, so many people to choose from, and he hoped he could choose right. Late, late, late that night the Big Bad crept around, thinking long and hard about who he wanted to kill.

He came upon Kuan and his instincts told him he was right. He reached down, grabbed Kuan, and quickly finished him off. He immediately knew something was wrong when nothing happened.

Kuan, Average Joe, Killed by The Big Bad

"Well, it would seem we can't always win," Said The Big Bad. He threw the body at the center of the room and returned to sleeping.

Even later-er-er that night, the mafia decided that they would strike. They crept around just like The Big Bad had done earlier, finally choosing a target. The Possessed Villain walked towards Ehks, but then...

Ehks jumped up and shined his flashlight right in the Mafian's eyes. "AUGH THE LIGHT, IT BURNZ!!" Screamed the Mafian as he ran away, hands over his eyes. Ehks took this opportunity to look cool, and holstered his flashlight after doing a neat trick with it, or something like that.

Ehks, Death Block, Attempted Murder by the Possessed Villains

This of course woke everyone up, and as soon as they all gathered together they decided something had to be done.

------

-Attempted Mafia Killing-

SwimmingBeard:

ToaRobot:

LJ:

Mesonak:

Watcher on the Walls:

Null:

-The Big Bad Killing-

Portal Nuvia:

Ehks:

SwimmingBeard:

Chro:

ToaRobot:

Null:

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room

3rd Floor: Pool Room <- You are now here

4th Floor: Bed Rooms

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Voting ends at 8:00 P.M tommorow.

You can only change your votes twice, and remember to say who you are changing it from

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

He knows we know, I see.

Ehks, you can stop pretending you aren't the Big Bad now. 

but i'm not. I'm paranoid and thought I was quiet this game so I decided "I'm going to block because Pulse sounds crazy"

I used my Strong Ghost.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

The Big Bad Killing:

Ehks: Blah

Blade: Blah

Kuan: Blah

Mairanui: Blah

Mesonak: Blah

Null: Reasons

-The Big Bad Killing-

Portal Nuvia:

Ehks:

SwimmingBeard:

Chro:

ToaRobot:

Null:

Right, I totally believe you. I actually don't. Perhaps you should pay more attention to the suspect lists you appearon, and how you killed poor Kuan. We didn't think Kuan was important enough to kill, but for some reason, you did. I suggest you apologise to Kuan, if you really are helping your village.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

The Big Bad Killing:

-The Big Bad Killing-

Portal Nuvia:

Ehks:

SwimmingBeard:

Chro:

ToaRobot:

Null:

Right, I totally believe you. I actually don't. Perhaps you should pay more attention to the suspect lists you appearon, and how you killed poor Kuan. We didn't think Kuan was important enough to kill, but for some reason, you did. I suggest you apologise to Kuan, if you really are helping your village.

Alright then

Yes.

I am the Big Bad. You can kill me tonight, sure, but it doesn't matter. And I suspected Kuan was Mafia, hence why I killed him.

But yes, I guess I can't lie. I'm awful at it.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

The Big Bad Killing:

-The Big Bad Killing-

Portal Nuvia:

Ehks:

SwimmingBeard:

Chro:

ToaRobot:

Null:

My jimmies: rustled

X you make my feelings hurt.

Edited by Kuan

bBhcfWO.png

Big Bad must remain alive. He has done the village a service!

I'll vote Swimming Beard for both.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Once again, it was the aquatic facial hair.

Unfortunately, that is incorrect. Actually, it was Santa Portal.

I suggest you fine gentlemen look at the suspect lists again. Beard was on the first suspect list, yes... but he wasn't on the fourth. Nor was any other dead Mafioso. There are only 4 Mafiosi total, and 3 are dead, none of them having appeared on either list... and the only living person who's been on both lists? Sadly enough, Portal.

- :burnmad:

Worst excuse ever. Like seriously, come on, you can do better than that. And you've been on two scenes in a row AND were on the first scene. Again, you can do better.

Bah I'm lazy, and I was going to die tonight anyways because of them.

EDIT: well hen. Contemplating swapping to Portal.

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

-Attempted Mafia Killing-

SwimmingBeard: 3

ToaRobot:

LJ: 1

Mesonak:

Watcher on the Walls:

Null:

-The Big Bad Killing-

Portal Nuvia:

Ehks:

SwimmingBeard:  3

Chro:

ToaRobot:

Null: 1

------

And so SwimmingBeard was found guilty of being both Mafian and The Big Bad... Such is how things be. He was brought to the center of the room, and held down for imminent exorcizing.

"YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!" SwimmingBeard screamed as the knife killed him. The room glowed red, a telltale sign that a Possessed Villain had been taken down.

SwimmingBeard, Possessed Villain, Lynching by Exorcism

"Just to be sure..." Mesonak said, as he stabbed the body a second time.

SwimmingBeard, Possessed Villain, Stabbed again and not The Big Bad

So it would seem The Big Bad lives to kill another day. The group decided it was high time to go back to the Dining Room-time.

------

1st Floor: Entrance Room

2nd Floor: Dining Room <- You are now here

3rd Floor: Pool Room

4th Floor: Bed Rooms

5th Floor: The Attic Room

------

Mafians PM me who wants to die next. Average Joes if you want to use your death block let me know.

Next murder scene 48 hours from 8:00 today.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

**The Final Battle?**

Portal stood over the freshly killed body of Blade, however The Big Bad (Ehks) quickly stepped in to ruin his day.

Blade, Average Joe, Killed by The Possessed Villains

"It could only end one way..." comments Portal.

"And that way will be your death," Ehks exclaims.

A huge fight between the two broke out. It was probably the single most epic thing to have ever happened ever. Punches were thrown, people ducked, things happened. Portal threw a chair once and Ehks caught on fire somehow. It was really crazy, too bad you guys couldn't see it.

In the end, there could only be one victor. Ehks stood out on top, killing Portal almost instantly. It was a really, really quick fight. There was no "huge fight" or epic battle. How anticlimactic...

Portal, Possessed Villain, Killed by The Big Bad

Upon waking up, those remaining celebrated Ehks as a hero. With no more obstacles standing in their way, those remaining made short work of the remaining floors, everything seemed to have ended okay... Or did it?

You all stop just before exiting the house. The house no longer has an owner you realize, and that owner could potentially be you!

------

1. Mesonak

2. Mairanui

3. Jag

4. ToaRobot

5. Ehks

6. Watcher on the Walls

7. LJ

8. Toa K

9. Zakaro

I believe this is the list of remaining survivors. Only one person can own the house. However you don't have to fight for it. You can choose to leave the house behind and never come back.

You have 48 hours to PM me your choice.

If you choose to stay and fight, PM me your choice of Rock, Paper, Scizzors. Put down 3 in whatever order you want.

If you choose to run, you don't have to PM me.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

In the end, there could only be one victor. Ehks stood out on top, killing Portal almost instantly. It was a really, really quick fight. There was no "huge fight" or epic battle. How anticlimactic...

EhksPossessed Villain, Killed by The Big Bad

Uh...

...suicide then?

Oh well. All hail Ehks the hero who may or may not have given his life in defense of the village.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

EhksPossessed Villain, Killed by The Big Bad

Uh...

...suicide then?

Oh well. All hail Ehks the hero who may or may not have given his life in defense of the village.

-MT

Ehks stood out on top, killing Portal

i live

I LIIIIIIIVE

1Ydp0mg.jpg

I expect everyone will run, even if Ehks is technically the owner. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Yeah, let's lynch Toa K!

Wait the game ended. So I vote him as host.

Also still GG everyone, glad you folks didn't kill me early on otherwise the village...still probably would have won, it just would have taken longer.

1Ydp0mg.jpg