Bionicle Mafia 2.1

Legolover-361

We need to have a stand-off between suicidal players and the one who survives is the winner and gets to be the one suicidal player.I'm not sure how it would work. Also, next game is probably going to have a 'Suicidal Villager' role because of this...Let's get to the hanging and end this madness before it spirals out of control and the suicidal-ness begins spreading. Being Suicidal is a rather good strategy for survival, too, you expect to be killed, but that would be too obvious for the mafia/whatever so they don't kill you. They're going to kill me now, aren't they?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Acting like a Jester? Sure, that guarantees I'll die at some point. But I'm not the jester. The Jester is normal and a normal villager jests too much....what if we've all been fooled and all of the suspects are villagers?

Edited by Impulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Is anyone else slightly annoyed with the suicidal players? Sure, it adds a twist to the game and all and it's a strategy to survive, but c'mon. When there's a bunch of you it's not as effective. SK and Mafia should just kill them off first. :| But when they're not suicidal they have a good role. Maybe?

I think it shold be pretty clear that I'm annoyed with them. They're not funny or comedic and the only thing it helps them survive is the lynching--until evidence for their being Mafians surfaces. If they are Mafians, they'll get lynched usually. If they're not, they'll get killed by the Mafians. I'm gonna go ahead and say that no, it's not as effective as you'd think.:w:

Well, if we're going to vote, we need people to claim hosting the next game. Which no one has done yet.

I know, I know. Mostly people wait until the current game is ending. If you see people planning out the next game while the current one is still running strong, it usually means it's not a very good game. :w:

Hush. Some of us are still bitter about Mafia 31. :P

I'm going to call lies on the statement that "You almost always have a role." Typically I'm a villager. I think people think I'd be a game breaker otherwise, which kinda bums me. I'd love to have a role.As for throwing you off, how would that help me? I'd be better served by concealing the identity of my role. And besides, you seem to have forgotten that I am dead. The only role that I could possibly be is Ghost, which is not affiliated with the Mafia (and anyone who still remembers my stint as an SK in #7 know that unless I am explicitly affiliated with the Mafia, I tend toward helping the villagers. I invented the Vigilante SK.) Besides, what would I do if I was a Ghost? Possess someone else to be my mouthpiece? What good would that do me? :w:

Wouldn't really matter, would it? Everyone's listening to you anyway.I'd withdraw my vote for Derp, but honestly it's miniscule at this point.

OmiShad is now either a very paranoid villager or a role with devious intentions. Both are very likely. If Lloyd was still alive, he'd probably be dead next round with OmiShad as the suspect.Hey, OmiShad, are you the godfather?

xDThere's no point in asking that here. Who in their right mind would say yes?Unless he was like, one of the three suicidal villagers we seem to have this game. In which case, I'd understand a yes.

That's not what my contacts tell me. If you check out via death, then I'll apologise. If not, then yes, I'll be dancing on your grave. :w:

If you're dead, I'm not sure it's really fair at all if you're giving us all the info we need on who to lynch. Just sayin'.I'd also like to try my hand at running another mafia game for the next one.Claim made.-ibrow

Guys...HE SAID SCENE TOMORROW.NO MORE POSTY POSTY OR MR DDUDE VILLAGER GET ANGRYIn any event, there's a pretty good chance Derpi is some sort of unique role, so let's just hang him and see what happens. :P

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

I am fairly certain he's not a villager-aligned role, because I've been talking with the Detective and most of the SRs, and the Doctor is already dead (I call dibs on the TARDIS). :w:

You can have it, for now. I might regenera- *Gets shot multiple times more* ... Nevermiiiiind~. =P

An investigator that I trusted utterly ended up blabbing stuff I thought he'd never mention to a Mafian he ended up trusting. :w:

I forget what game that happened in, though there have been mafian traitors, who were actually working with the mafians in the past. >>'

(and anyone who still remembers my stint as an SK in #7 know that unless I am explicitly affiliated with the Mafia, I tend toward helping the villagers. I invented the Vigilante SK.) Besides, what would I do if I was a Ghost? Possess someone else to be my mouthpiece? What good would that do me? :w:

Once again, that was an awesome game, and one of the reasons I tend to also be a vigilante in the games I'm an SK in. =)

SK and Mafia should just kill them off first. :| But when they're not suicidal they have a good role. Maybe?

My plan for the next game I'm SK in. >=P Though Mafians obviously take priority, unless I try for both... Hmm... Plans, plans, and more plans!

Agreed. As annoying as suicidal villagers may be, it would be suicidal for the non-suicidal villagers to kill them, because they stand between us and the mafia. Not to mention that that would make us suicidal as well, requiring that we kill ourselves for being suicidal villagers. :wacko:

ppg2.png

Derpenstein was led to the trapdoor.Legolover watched on. In the opposite direction. Eyepatches covered both his eyes, and he carried a crutch more to wave it about than through any real need. "Bring her up!""Um, sir," said another officer, turning Legolover around, "Derpenstein is a guy.""Oh? Well, get off, I can see myself." Legolover shook off the junior officer and pointed his crutch at the prisoner. "Executioner, do your execution thing! Prisoner" -- he moved his crutch to point at the executioner -- "any last words?""Yeah," said Derpenstein as the noose was wrapped around his neck. "I dunno what you're playing at, but I did not--"The trapdoor opened. He fell through. The rope pulled taut."Whoops," said the executioner; "I slipped.""Doesn't matter," Legolover replied gruffly.The officer below the trapdoor shouted up, "Hey! This guy had an ID on him!""'ID'?""Yeah." The ID sailed through the air and landed in Legolover's hands.Legolover handed it to the air. "Here. Read it for me."The junior officer turned Legolover around and took the card from him. "It says 'Mafioso', sir," he said."Really?" Legolover took the card back and stared at it, as if he could see through both his eyepatches. "Maybe we should start checking these before we hang people.""But that would mean giving up laziness, sir.""You're right. Forget I ever said anything."Mafioso lynched.* * * * *All roles who need to PM me, please do so.