BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

IC A100

Chro commanded the twenty-five soldiers (in the alleyways) to, working together, summon a cloud of darkness to hide their movements. They then swiftly began to exit out the other side of the alleyways they hid in, onto streets parallel to whatever Vox's army was now guarding.

Sensing an opportunity based on the fact that Vox now had forty troops standing on either side of the road and looking away from the center of it, Chro sent ten of his other troops a short ways forwards - not into the midst of Voxumo's army, but near to it - and ordered them to begin firing laser blasts from Rhindon towards the exposed rears of Vox's lines.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC: Voxumo Army: 100(10/50/40)

The majority of his forty men were fooled by the clever ploy that chro's men had employed, except for one. In the single privates mind, he knew the fact that they just now decided to use shadows seemed odd, and was likely a lure. Yet despite his warning the rest of the men did not listen, and instead focused their shields in that direction, ready for an attack that would not come. 

As the lasers came, the private screamed just as one struck him in the head. Many would one day learn that they should have listened to private johansen, for soon 4 more fell with him. But quickly the rest of the now thirty-five troops adjusted and with shields raised advanced toward's chro's ten men. 

Army: 95 (10/50/35)

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC A100

As the thirty-five soldiers of Voxumo turned towards Chro's ten, the outnumbered Matoran fell back to the rest of Chro's army (with the exception of the other twenty-five on the parallel streets). Twenty-five soldiers stayed with Chro, while two groups of twenty-five each moved left and right (looking both ways before crossing the street, of course), surrounding the area where Voxumo's thirty-five soldiers would certainly end up if they continued on their path.

Meanwhile, Luroka's thirty-five troops were nearly met by Chro's initial detached twenty-five, but Chro ordered them to form a hard-light shield between themselves and the army of Luroka, not trusting the Makuta's truce.

but their spirits

IC A100

Seeing Luroka doing something incredibly illogical, Chro decided to capitalize, instructing his soldiers to fire on Vox's army (which he presumed would become partially exposed when moving to defend against Luroka) with a hail of shadow blasts.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Will edit if Luroka edits

IC:TBK [100]

Voxumo had come to TBK's aid, but not long before a new problem came to light: it appeared that Luroka had betrayed the defenders. A grim demeanor shadowed TBK's expression as he observed the fight's progress -- he did not want to do battle with his ally.

Nonetheless, he continued the motion of his plan as he sorted his best fighters from the rest, dividing his troops into two even halves. In the meantime, he also divided the mass-produced masks of creation: one half he transformed into Shields of Voltex, and other he transformed into Swords of Ybrus. Afterward, he distributed the weapons solely to the stronger half of his army, naming them the Spartans. The other half, he addressed as Infantry and left with their standard rifles.

He then formed the army around the central tower to wait on orders -- all except for 20 Spartans, who TBK immediately sent out to aid Voxumo. They rounded their approach in order to flank Chro and hopefully take his troops by surprise.

Edited by TBK

sig8.png

>Pulse Trijhak [ARMY: 100/100]<

Seeing a fight emerge between Vox, Luroka, and Chro, the latter his teammate, Pulse directed 25 of his own soldiers to attack Luroka's soldiers from behind. Five of these soldiers would go around the side, and attack Luroka's army from the front. The remaining 20 would attack from back-left and back-right, in two groups of ten. In the distance, the rest of Trijhak's army stayed behind for future use. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

IC: Zakaro (Troops: 100/100)

As TBK joins in the large fight beginning to occur, Zakaro instantly begins by busting down a few suburban houses to set up a quick wall around the demolished area, using pieces of a few cars to make bikes for 10 of the Matoran, who use some other pieces to build themselves clubs. The majority of the army starts to take apart a nearby construction site to make some large sort of cannon, while Zakaro himself makes a small viewpoint and rains some lasers down on TBK, Vox, and Luroka's armies. 

"To victory, my loyal soldiers!"

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: (100/100) Since I have trained these troops myself, they have my abilities and copies of my weapon. I position them on a hill and put them in a triangular formation. I wait, since I don't really have any meaning to attack at once.

I don't think they have copies of your weapon

but their spirits

IC: (100/100) Since I have trained these troops myself, they have my abilities and copies of my weapon. I position them on a hill and put them in a triangular formation. I wait, since I don't really have any meaning to attack at once.

I don't think they have copies of your weapon

OOC: Any weapons? If drift force weapon users can mass-produce their weapons, I do think the others should at least have something.

Edited by The Rider of Kikanalo

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

OOC: I don't think mass producing works that way for the armies...

-==IC: Anna - Army: 100/100==-

Anna thought for a moment, as she seemed to scatter her army in two directions... However, Anna quickly jumped at a building, and dash jumped up the alley between two walls, reaching the roof quickly.

It's time to tip the scales... Anna thought, as she focused, and pulled out the Master Core

"Master Hand, come forth!" Anna yelled out, as ominous laughter rang forth.

"Fling!" Anna called out, as the hand began to throw cards of energy at the armies of Voxumo, TBK, and Luroka.

IC: Voxumo Army 95(10/50/35)\

Despite popular belief, Voxumo's soldiers were not stupid enough to go charging headlong into chro's army, and instead stopped about half-way there. However that was when all Karzahni broke loose. Chro's armies came out the sides of the street, while Anna's master hand began firing random bits of cards from the sky... However when all else fails play turtle. Preparing for the onslaught, voxumo's thirty-five men created a 'shell' of shields, with those in the middle holding their shields above them to deflect incoming fire from above, while those on the sides kept their shields infront of them. Yes it was a cramped space for those thirty-five men, but they figured it was better than death. So with shields held firm, they began inching their way back towards a safe area, near the rest of the teams armies. 

OOC: for those of you curious as to what I just described, here is what it would essentially look like 

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Makuta Luroka (100: 65/35)

As Zakaro and Blade assail my army, I use my mask to desublimate the air around my soldiers to form a barrier to block the attacks, then use the mask to rapidly cool the air around Voxumo's testudo formation soldiers to slow them down, and have my detachment attack Blade's soldiers.

yo wait, we can do this stuff?

so can I, like, hurl fireballs at opposing armies all I want?

but their spirits

And wait luroka... why are you slowing down my army? Are you still going with the betrayal thing or am I just reading it wrong?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Yo yo yo, not my army, it's me that's attacking. With my Drift Force Weapon. Because it's useless on my army.

And eys, it is possible.

Yeah sorry, misread it wrong, changed my post to reflect it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Luroka, Voxumo is deeefinitely someone you should target.

I'm really busy and can't rightly keep up with the fighting so I'll just dock myself ten soldiers and pick up later where I think things are.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: *Laughs* I believe this shall be the round known for most edited posts. 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: I sigh at what my teammates are doing.

OOC: Luroka, Voxumo is on your team...This would be the second time you hurt your own teammates.

OOC: I Believe he is aware, as stated in his previous post... And hey this is the first time we have ever played this game type, I would like to think of it as the one where we work out the bugs.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: I Believe he is aware, as stated in his previous post... And hey this is the first time we have ever played this round, I would like to think of it as the one where we work out the bugs.

OOC: I get you. Alright well this is cool, being my first time playing this game and all.

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

OOC: I really don't blame you, Luroka. It's hard keeping up with the teams, especially when few health updates are given. I barely managed to do anything my first round, because I had the misfortune of starting on a team round.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

A simple way to remedy that is to actually look at the post that begins the round, so that you can know your team. The post that is also linked in the first post of the topic.

Another brilliant idea is to create a PM for your team to work in.

I take blame only for health updates, but even then, I get busy.

IC: ShadowVezon, Army: 100/100, Team Chima

"So, I have an platoon now. It may not hold a candle to my legion, but it'll suffice for now." I use my mystical powers to allow myself to mentally command the army. Silently, they split into two groups, to assist the rest of the team in flanking the enemy stronghold.

OOC: Can I assist my soldiers then? Luroka seems to be able to.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: i uh 

Luroka, just one question

how exactly is air-movement/heat control etc. going to stop lasers from hitting your troops now? I can understand lasers not being the speed of light for fairness and all, but

it's a laser

lasers are deflected by shinyshields of silverobjects, not heat-wind thingamababbles

Also I'd assume that being able to duel one another would imply being able to fight anyone/any army but maybe I'm mistaken.

IC: Zakaro (Army: 100/100) (Team Chima)

Zakaro's soldiers finish up their creation, revealing a roughly Matoran-sized cannon connected to a turbine for power. Zakaro grinned at them and helped load in the first boulder before using his wind powers to spin the turbine at high speed. It didn't take long to fire, sending the shot over towards Rider's army standing off on a hill. 

10 of his Matoran finished up their bikes, clubs, and lances and departed from the main encampment, zooming off into the maze of buildings.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Get ready for a ridiculously intricate wall of text

IC: TBK [troops: 80 / 20]

The group of 20 Spartans behind Voxumo's army immediately followed suit, creating a tight shell of shields. Unfortunately, they couldn't form in time before 3 of their own fell to the heavy barrage of attacks. Seeming that telekinesis was a given for commanders here, TBK silently commanded the Spartans to hold their positions there while he set up his rifle on the central tower to provide sniper support. The one advantage that TBK had in this moment was range, and he decided to bring it in play while his enemies were still afar.

In the meantime, the 80 troops that had stayed behind were put to work: they moved away from the central tower, still staying a safe distance away from their opponents, and using the broken bricks of the evacuated towers, they began building a wall. Their aim was to create a blockade separating the center of the center from the besiegers, and if TBK could buy them enough time, they could set up a strong line of defense.

However, they were gonna need help to get it done quickly, lest the attackers befall them in the middle of their construction. TBK called out to his allies, "I need only a few extra hands, but they're gonna need some help down there!"

Not waiting for a response, quickly finished setting up his sniper nest and folded down his bipod, peering down the scope toward the enemy. As soon as  he started sending bullets into Chro's army, his 17 Spartans broke formation, 7 of which enjoined with Voxumo's army while the other 10 began spreading out into the city, either seeking out enemy recon or setting up their own nests by which to ambush the enemy.

[troops: 80 / 7 / 10]

sig8.png

how exactly is air-movement/heat control etc. going to stop lasers from hitting your troops now? I can understand lasers not being the speed of light for fairness and all, but

it's a laser

lasers are deflected by shinyshields of silverobjects, not heat-wind thingamababbles

Also I'd assume that being able to duel one another would imply being able to fight anyone/any army but maybe I'm mistaken.

It doesn't. I desublimated the air.

bBhcfWO.png

>Pulse Trijhak [ARMY: 100/100, divisions: 75/17]<

Pulse ordered another 25 of his army forward, moving to the right. This time, Pulse would lead them personally, intending to strike from the shadows or act as a distraction when necessary, and perhaps directly take on someone. From afar he ordered the earlier group of 25, now reduced to 17 to open fire on Luroka and his army, in an effort to reduce enemy forces.

[Divisions: 17/25. 50 inactive.]

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

it's a laser

OOC:

... and that stops lasers... how?

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

it's a laser

OOC:

Zakaro

Last I checked, solids can block things.

bBhcfWO.png

it's a laser

OOC:

Zakaro

Last I checked, solids can block things.

OOC:

...So you made ice? Or some kinda total-nitrogen atmosphere solid thing?

I'm sorry, Luroka, but I just don't understand how or why you can do that and moreso why you couldn't have just said that in the first place. 'I freeze the air into a solid' is much easier to understand than 'I desubliminated the air to block the...' Yes, you have heat manipulation, and yes, this is Bionifight, but you never see Toa running around dropping the temperature from room temp to near absolute zero in mere seconds. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I've always based my power level on a Toa's, so I'm just quite confused on this entire thing.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg