OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

I don't know what to tell you.

-Mr. Swag

You talking to me?
Who else would I be talking to? Don't be a ball of lead, please.

-Mr. Swag

Well I'd like to remind you we have this thing called a "quote button", please use it as otherwise your post can look like it's directed at anyone, and I have no clue what a ball of lead is, and if you wanna know why I did it in the first place it's because I wanted to see if it's a mistake made by amazon for future reference.

The ball of lead thing is an attempt to call you dense. Just ignore it and move on. 

So, I ordered from Amazon...they'll be here tomorrow because I've got Prime! :D

Not to mention you're on the U.S site, the UK version is the one with this problem, on that subject I just ordered two protectors and three toa from lego directly (funny enough they're not having any issues).
Most likely because they ship it from Denmark, where as Amazin ship from the UK. Keep me updated on your amazon endevour though please.

I'll make sure to do so, estimated date is still the same (Jan 30-Feb 7), however though lego direct are doing the standard "3-5 working days", so I can confirm there is no big issue with bionicle stocks in the UK.
Remember though, the sets you get from lego are from Denmark. It why the shipping is so expensive.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I don't know what to tell you.

-Mr. Swag

You talking to me?
Who else would I be talking to? Don't be a ball of lead, please.

-Mr. Swag

Well I'd like to remind you we have this thing called a "quote button", please use it as otherwise your post can look like it's directed at anyone, and I have no clue what a ball of lead is, and if you wanna know why I did it in the first place it's because I wanted to see if it's a mistake made by amazon for future reference.

The ball of lead thing is an attempt to call you dense. Just ignore it and move on. 

So, I ordered from Amazon...they'll be here tomorrow because I've got Prime! :D

Not to mention you're on the U.S site, the UK version is the one with this problem, on that subject I just ordered two protectors and three toa from lego directly (funny enough they're not having any issues).
Most likely because they ship it from Denmark, where as Amazin ship from the UK. Keep me updated on your amazon endevour though please.
I'll make sure to do so, estimated date is still the same (Jan 30-Feb 7), however though lego direct are doing the standard "3-5 working days", so I can confirm there is no big issue with bionicle stocks in the UK.
Remember though, the sets you get from lego are from Denmark. It why the shipping is so expensive.

Actually it's free if you make an order over 50 pounds.

It's time to move on.

Easy on the nested quotes, folks...

:r: :e: :g: :i: :t: :n: :u: :i:

Elemental Rahi in Gen2, anyone? A write-up for an initial video for a G2 plot

I really wish everyone would stop trying to play join the dots with Gen 1 and Gen 2 though,it seems there's a couple new threads everyday and often they're duplicates of already existing conversations! Or simply parallel them with a slightly new 'twist'! Gen 2 is NEW, it is NOT Gen 1 and it is NOT a continuation. Outside of the characters we already have I personally don't want to see ANY old characters return. I think it will cheapen the whole experience to those of us familiar with the original line...

So Amazon UK just took a bunch of sets off the site. 8/13 to be exact. This could potentially be a good thing though so I'm waiting until Sunday to see, before I just order them from the lego shop.

Funny enough the protectors I ordered are still there, just wondering do amazon refund gift card points? 

It's time to move on.

So Amazon UK just took a bunch of sets off the site. 8/13 to be exact. This could potentially be a good thing though so I'm waiting until Sunday to see, before I just order them from the lego shop.

Funny enough the protectors I ordered are still there, just wondering do amazon refund gift card points?

I have no idea, my friend. Why? Thinking of canceling? Edited by King of Dust

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I have no idea, my friend. Why? Thinking of canceling?

Well if they're being taken down that might mean they will be cancelled anyway.

It's time to move on.

True. I would contact customer support of you can.

True. I would contact customer support of you can.

I checked the wish list (where I listed them all) it now says "unavailable", although I find it interesting that by chance all the protectors I ordered are still there (As well as Pohatu), I'm pretty sure at this rate my mother is going to need a refund. 

• Upvote 1

It's time to move on.

Actually, although sets LEGO sends out to websites for events or reviews invariably come from Denmark, sets you order from LEGO come from local distribution channels, much like the ones you find in stores. If all sets ordered from LEGO came from Denmark, then none of them would have the North American packaging with part counts on the front.

Edited by Aanchir
  • Upvote 1

Actually, although sets LEGO sends out to websites for events or reviews invariably come from Denmark, sets you order from LEGO come from local distribution channels, much like the ones you find in stores. If all sets ordered from LEGO came from Denmark, then none of them would have the North American packaging with part counts on the front.

I think it's different from America. I'm in the UK and tracking always starts in Denmark. I believe the US has it's own way of doing things though.

So if I ordered the sets from Lego.com instead of Walmart.com, I would've gotten them earlier because there's a LEGO shop a few miles away from me? Dang it.

Edited by Chasm

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

So I caved; when I ordered Gali and Onua, I decided to get the Protector of Ice and the Protector of Stone as well. :P

I am kind of hoping I can get the Protectors of Water and Jungle at some point, but for now I think I've spent enough on Bionicle...

Nonsense, you can never expend too much of your life on a kid's toy. 

• Upvote 3

bZpOwEr

So if ordered the sets from Lego.com instead of Walmart.com, I would've gotten them earlier because there's a LEGO shop a few miles away from me? Dang it.
Not necessarily, no. Depend who they use to deliver.
  • Upvote 1

So if ordered the sets from Lego.com instead of Walmart.com, I would've gotten them earlier because there's a LEGO shop a few miles away from me? Dang it.
Not necessarily, no. Depend who they use to deliver.

Right. Well, I guess the next wave I'm gonna buy is coming strait from Lego next time.

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Well, I bought Tahu, Kopaka, Onua and the POJ from Lego.com today. :) If you couldn't tell, I'm very excited. And also impatient. :D

Amazing sets! :D 

I had them for a while and Im still excited!!

Though I know kinda wish I bought a couple and left the rest so I can purchase them later in the first quarter of the year. Cause now I have to wait till August for any new Bionicle sets.. Still I might buy a couple duplicates just to have a couple in their original packaging. 

I got Tahu, Lewa, Onua and the Protectors of Jungle and Ice today. My brother bought Pohatu.

In my opinion, these sets are some of the best we've gotten in constraction so far. They do have minor flaws, but the figures easily make up for them.

Edited by doodleloot

Hail Denmark

My excitement for my sets to arrive knows no limits.

Still trying to decide whether or not I'll open my Transparent Tahu Mask and have my Tahu set wear it... hrm.

I dont know man, Ive seen pictures and Im probably gonna keep both my NYCC Packaging and the VIP Packaging Tahu Mask both in their cases, bc I dont see any reason to open it and put it on both of my Tahus. Plus they look really cool in the packaging and I saw a couple of pictures of Tahu with his Transparent Mask and to me it looks ehh.

Still trying to decide whether or not I'll open my Transparent Tahu Mask and have my Tahu set wear it... hrm.

I dont know man, Ive seen pictures and Im probably gonna keep both my NYCC Packaging and the VIP Packaging Tahu Mask both in their cases, bc I dont see any reason to open it and put it on both of my Tahus. Plus they look really cool in the packaging and I saw a couple of pictures of Tahu with his Transparent Mask and to me it looks ehh.

The packaging is actually designed so you can open it with out breaking it. Its great.

The packaging is actually designed so you can open it with out breaking it. Its great.

Oh really? I have never tried haha idk maybe ill give it a shot :) Thanks for the tip! :D

Is anyone a bit disappointed with Onua? I feel like he looks very disproportionate....

I feel like it's kinda a part of his appeal. It emphasizes the large hulking look for me, but I can see why some would see it as too much. For me it works though.

The aesthetics of the Toa are beefy, and remind me of the Knight's Kingdom characters almost. Still, I found and grabbed a Protector of stone, and lemme tell ya - that trans purple is delicious. Also, those new balljoint/cup parts are *amazing*. I wish they had a Silver Hau, but I guess I'll make due with a gold one re-painted. :D

Is anyone a bit disappointed with Onua? I feel like he looks very disproportionate....

I feel like it's kinda a part of his appeal. It emphasizes the large hulking look for me, but I can see why some would see it as too much. For me it works though.

I get that, but he should be a little bit taller. I kinda feel bad for him haha.

Onua has to be one of my favorites! My reason for this being that his build just makes him look much wider and stronger than the rest. While I do get what your saying and understand why you would say it, I would have to disagree. But hey thats your opinion and thats cool. :)

I get that, but he should be a little bit taller. I kinda feel bad for him haha.

Umm idk man, Onua and Pohatu are still tied for shortest in the group just like the original Toa Mata.

Edited by AdaptingChaos
  • Upvote 1

That is... pretty cool. I guess it won't hurt to at least try it... maybe... I'm going to have a lot of spare masks lying around as-is...

Onua has to be one of my favorites! My reason for this being that his build just makes him look much wider and stronger than the rest. While I do get what your saying and understand why you would say it, I would have to disagree. But hey thats your opinion and thats cool. :)

Umm idk man, Onua and Pohatu are still tied for shortest in the group just like the original Toa Mata.

So Onua is starting to grow on me haha. He has the stature of a gorilla so that makes him cool in my book. Onua was always supposed to be the brawler of the Toa so I guess it makes sense!

Quick question: when do retail stores usually restock their shelves in the beginning of a year? My guess is the 3rd or 4th day. No major retail stores in my area have the new bionicle waves in on shelves yet :( so just wonderin.

"It's all a trick, you see. They want me to pretend to betray them. They want you to concentrate your forces here against an attack that won't come. But I decided: Why pretend to betray them when actually doing it would be so much more fun?"
— Vezon to Tridax, Destiny War

Quick question: when do retail stores usually restock their shelves in the beginning of a year? My guess is the 3rd or 4th day. No major retail stores in my area have the new bionicle waves in on shelves yet :( so just wonderin.

Your best bet is to call your local stores and just ask. I know it's a pain, but it'll save you a trip.

***by the way this is fenderbender336, I was able to get back on my old account.

I went to the local Lego store on the first, and it was pretty packed. All the shelves were in a semi-constant state of being kinda depleted and then eventually restocked. Interesting experience, I have to say. Anyway! Yeah the Bionicle sets were there. Well, most of them. The Toa, LoSS, and PoS and PoW were there, but I didn't see the other Protectors. Guess they'd sold out by that point or hadn't restocked. Anyway what I'm saying is it looked like this

438efabf16d9d3c23be7ba4781fbe702.png

So I mean, I guess they were selling just fine.

There was a very memorable moment when I was looking at some of the boxes. This little kid walked up to the Bionicle area and he just said, with the most amazed little voice: "Wooah, Bionicle..." It was really cool. Saw several kids just going around with Lewas and such. It was very nice. I think the reboot's gonna do pretty well.

Though well or not, it'll have to do it without me. :b Bought a lot of stuff that day, but sadly none of it was Bionicle. Maybe someday....Still, sets look really good.

Edited by farmstink buttlass
  • Upvote 6

AXKP5KC.png

Hey does anyone know if "3-5 working days" accounts for the day I ordered the sets?

Depends how early on the day, but I would count it out. Normally it's business days though, so if you order then today, it won't count anyway.

I've just ordered all the sets of the Lego Website so I should get them this week.