NINJAGO MAFIA: Masters of Spacejitzu

MT Zehvor

Since we were robbed of our last multi-hang, I motion that we perform one tonight. Underscore is an obvious deceased-elect. Let's add Pulse and Voltex to the list.

We've got 'em on the list, we've got 'em on the list, and I'm sure they'll not missed, I'm sure they'll not be missed. :P

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Well, while Underscore most definitely needs to die this round, I suspect Pulse of the current killing. As such, a double hang would be most beneficial.

For now I'll vote Pulse, but if things get too dicey I'll just switch to Underscore last second so we'll get at least one kill confirmed.

RIP in Peace MoC T_T

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Thank you, Manducus. I would appreciate not being hanged like most people. You have my vote in the future if you ever need support for this. That is, if I live. 

I'm going to vote Underscore, who is part of the faction that just killed about a third of the investigative forces in this game. 

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

ToaK. 

I advise we attempt a doublehang of ToaK and Underscore.

Edited by Ddude

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm.