Bionicle Tv Series

Just A Dot

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CGI (TLR style) or anime, though I'm not exactly sure how the latter would look in practice.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

• 3 weeks later...

The Legend Reborn and the TV ads are not the same.

The Legend Reborn was very close to the sets, like the TV ads, so I grouped them together. In fact, TLR even had the blue and red pins.
They're still two vastly different styles. One mirrors the sets exactly, whereas one streamlines them and takes many liberties in making them fit together.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 2 weeks later...

The CGI from The Legend Reborn. Or, go even more epic, and go to ILM (Industrial Light and Magic)

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!

PM me if you want your comics or movie's reviewed by a guy who loves Bum Reviews!

bum_review_spoof_new1.pngP.S. I am not Doug Walker, nor do I claim to be.

Dark709 Fanmovie CHECK OUT DARK709's COMICS AND MOVIES!

Darthbrandon14's "ESCAPE FROM DARKNESS", coming soon

IF YOU WANT TO GUEST STAR, PM ME ASAP! GIVE ME A "RAZOR" SPRITESHEET! DON'T POST IN MY COMICS!

new_comic_banner.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Concerning the combat.I want to see Toa doing what they do best to the full extent. Here's what we've gotten from the movies so far.MoL-Elemental powers, little mask power usage, little to no meleeLoMN-No elemental powers, mask powers, little meleeWoS-Rohtuka spinners (poor replacement for elemental powers), no mask powers, some meleeTLR-little elemental power usage near the end, no mask powers (I don't count the Ignika), PLENTY of meleeSo, what conclusions do we draw from this. In my opinion, all three of these elements (Elemental powers, kanohi, and melee) should be included on the show with creative and realistic usage. I don't want a TV show with all kanohi usage, all elemental power usage, or exclusive melee. Each movie (except WoS) seemed focused on one thing.

Edited by kanohi_master

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Western animation.My perfect vision for a Bionicle show/film would be using traditional, computer-free cel animation.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur