BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

The RNG used to favor me in the same way. Not anymore, it appears... haven't had a role in quite a while.

Luckily, I get to be involved and have fun here, even in the late game, in spite of my unfortunate villagerism.

EDIT:

Victory is almost mathematically certain for us if every villager is active. The issue is that not every villager is going to vote when they should, and some might not even vote for whom they should.

Are you going to vote, Manducus? For QP? Or for the next one up on the chopping block?

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

The RNG used to favor me in the same way. Not anymore, it appears... haven't had a role in quite a while.

Luckily, I get to be involved and have fun here, even in the late game, in spite of my unfortunate villagerism.

You stole the first post of the 19th page

Chro (Insubordinate) exiled from Voltex Constant

for real though how dare you

• Upvote 10

EDIT:

Victory is almost mathematically certain for us if every villager is active. The issue is that not every villager is going to vote when they should, and some might not even vote for whom they should.

Are you going to vote, Manducus? For QP? Or for the next one up on the chopping block?

QP seems way too eager to die. I would focus on the next one up.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Yes... "one of the games" indeed. One of very many games in which the both of us have played, no? How long ago was that?
I didn't say I never have roles. Just that I haven't had a role in quite a while.

EDIT: Well, QP is going to get his wish. It benefits the village nothing to prolong QP's death, right? It also gives us more time to set up the hangings of the next two.

You stole the first post of the 19th page
Chro (Insubordinate) exiled from Voltex Constant
for real though how dare you

That's the one punishment I really don't want right now.

The RNG used to favor me in the same way. Not anymore, it appears...

Welcome to my world.

Wait what? Haven't you played, like, two games?

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

NIGHT EIGHT

Having been appointed the new assistant leader of the group by the Drifter, Chro was not expecting to live very long - and so when he found the blade of a sword sticking out of his chest, he was not very surprised at all.

He was, however, surprised to note that his killer was also the same member who had killed Valendale what felt like ages ago.

Chro (Matoran) killed by Mafia.

The Drifter determined that Manducus, Toa Chuck, Smooth Jazz, and Quisoves were all innocent of the latest crime.

Well, at least quoting here is better than quoting at church. "Quote, blah blah blah, Close quote."

By the way, when I join a new mafia game, the first word I should say is quote and when I die, the last word I would mutter is close quote.

EDIT: There goes Chro's boat.

Edited by Philips

Mario-Party-DS-Waluigi_zps2e5b569e.png

Thanks Photobucket. Love you too.

ALSO

This is how the numbers stand right now:

If only mafia are lynched, the village shall win with one or two survivors.

If even one more vllager is lynched, the best outcome is that we get an "everybody dies" scenario.

If more than one villager is lynched, the Mafia shall claim victory.

Looks like things are out of order... but no matter.

Wind first, QP second. The final "Fourth Mafioso" is forthcoming; we are nearly there but don't want to make any hasty conclusions. (As if four-round investigations can be hasty.)

What's nice about this setup is that, if we do lynch an innocent by some miraculous error, we'll automatically know who the last Mafiosi are, so we can basically only lose if too few villagers vote to make an impact on the tallies.

but their spirits

It's Windrider, confirmed.

He's the only one who hasn't been on the innocent list for Valendale's murder.

Which has to have been the record for 'most Mafia kills by one member' now. xD So gg Wind, you get the award!

By placing his vote for Windrider he can still indicate his anti-Windrider intent despite the lack of an actual effect on the vote count.

Or he could just say "Everyone vote Windrider." =P

Also you guys are all getting the banhammer for sure.

- :burnmad:

• Upvote 4

I didn't want to be suspicious of Wind because I wanted him to have an enjoyable Mafia experience... I remember times where people have been urged to join for a while, then finally do, but get killed immediately and don't want to play again. Didn't want to repeat that. But I'd say we've let him have his fun long enough, eh?

but their spirits

I didn't want to be suspicious of Wind because I wanted him to have an enjoyable Mafia experience... I remember times where people have been urged to join for a while, then finally do, but get killed immediately and don't want to play again. Didn't want to repeat that. But I'd say we've let him have his fun long enough, eh?

Considering the first game he joined he was killed night 1...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian