BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

DAY EIGHT?

Windrider was strung up, and the village cheered, for they had lynched another Mafia member. The killer of Valendale had fallen at last. Unfortunately for the village, Tyler immediately collapsed to the floor, unable to breath - and in the back, another member of the Mafia tucked away the empty vial that had held poison only moments before.

Windrider (Mafia) executed.

Tyler (Matoran) killed by Mafia.

The Drifter named Manducus and Smooth Jazz as being innocent of this latest crime.

VOTE!

• Upvote 4

Laughing so hard right now at the concept of Quisoves not being Mafia.

While simultaneously crying at the cruel reality that he is, in fact, Mafia.

*Snaps fingers*

Indeed. Tis' so obvious. So plain, in fact, that there is but one thing to do. I will obey the mob, as I always have.

Voting Quisvult Eumoccidatur.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I'm finally back. I'm sure my absence as a villager prolonged the lives of some mafia, but I'm alive so I really don't care. 

(And no, this absence was not intentional. I simply was distracted and forgot to check here.)

Anyway, I vote Quisoves. 

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I know. It's so ridiculous. I want them to lynch me, but, no, they have to wait two rounds. At least they're finally getting round to it.

Hey, we had more priorities. Like taking out two other mafians before getting around to the other half. =)

I know. It's so ridiculous. I want them to lynch me, but, no, they have to wait two rounds. At least they're finally getting round to it.

Hey, we had more priorities. Like taking out two other mafians before getting around to the other half. =)

True. Though you folks got rather lucky with Windy. No one who'd shown up on the list for Valendale's killer showed up on the Innocent list.

And, of course, the person whom we were attempting to frame showed up. :(

As did I. :(

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

True. Though you folks got rather lucky with Windy. No one who'd shown up on the list for Valendale's killer showed up on the Innocent list.

And, of course, the person whom we were attempting to frame showed up. :(

As did I. :(

We'd figured it out like the round before that. =P And saw right through your bluff, because it was waaaaaay too obvious.

Again, congrats to Windrider, because I'm 99% certain he was sent out like 5 of 7 rounds, from the looks of those scenes. xP

And saw right through your bluff, because it was waaaaaay too obvious.

Indeed. It was a mistake to frame Manducus. He hardly behaves in the mild-mannered way one expects of a Mafian. :P

note to self: go full type-killmurderdeath when mafia

no one will suspect you.

• Upvote 3

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

And saw right through your bluff, because it was waaaaaay too obvious.

Indeed. It was a mistake to frame Manducus. He hardly behaves in the mild-mannered way one expects of a Mafian. :P

no one will suspect you.

lemme stop you right there

if it's anything like when i go full killdeath, everyone will suspect you

• Upvote 7

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

no one will suspect you.

lemme stop you right there

if it's anything like when i go full killdeath, everyone will suspect you

Darn.

I was hoping to go full killdeath some time and not be suspected. Because it's no fun going full killdeath and then getting lynched because someone thought you were mafia when you were just a bored villager.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

DAY NINE

Quisoves was lynched, and obviously the Village had killed another member of the Mafia. Unfortunately, that was when the final member - the Rider of Wind that was not Windrider - stabbed Smooth Jazz in the face.

Quisoves (Mafia) executed.

Smooth Jazz (Matoran) killed by Mafia.

The Drifter determined that Manducus and ToaD were both innocent of the crime.

VOTE!

So we were wrong to suspect Toad.

it is only wrong when you suspect me

i suspect you told my role to xaeraz when he asked you what my role was >:(

The best part is that this is completely true since he was the detective.

1Ydp0mg.jpg